• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might III! Dec. 27th [DATE SET IN STONE] Cleveland, Ohio

nojoes

Smash Ace
hype hype hype. turnout is looking insane.

looks like another huge tournament to manage T_T

BRING SET UPS SO PEOPLE CAN PLAY!

YOU GET $3 OFF VENUE FEE.

AND IF YOU SIGNED UP EARLY THAT'S ANOTHER $1 OFF!

AND VENUE IS ONLY $1

THAT'S AWESOME.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
From the looks of it there's no BYAA! and no DeaD coming to this tournament. My car is nearly empty coming from Akron so if anyone needs a ride that's close to akron or pretty much anywhere close north of akron that needs a ride just give me a PM.

nojoes

Smash Ace
Lame, I want to come.
Lame, come <3

From the looks of it there's no BYAA! and no DeaD coming to this tournament. My car is nearly empty coming from Akron so if anyone needs a ride that's close to akron or pretty much anywhere close north of akron that needs a ride just give me a PM.
why? metaknight not being banned isnt enough for byaa? =P

Vayseth

Smash Master
MI will know by tomorrow if we're coming. If we are 5 people and we'll be there Saturday morning. I'll have a set up, SP might have one and I think NoJ/Lain will have one (maybe).

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Lame, come <3

why? metaknight not being banned isnt enough for byaa? =P

lol, i wish that were the case. the main problem is that my car is a piece of crap and for BYAA! to come it would tack on an extra 3 hours of driving...

Also, the pittsburg tournament the next day is apparantly going to have 5 people who main sonic. I guess I'm gonna have to show them how it's done.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
a car full of michigan is comming.

i need to be home on the 28th though because its my birthday. joe cut my venue fee as my birthday gift :) pleassse

Vayseth

Smash Master
a car full of michigan is comming.

i need to be home on the 28th though because its my birthday. joe cut my venue fee as my birthday gift :) pleassse
LOL, thanks for telling me this. I guess we're going then. Omni: I'll let you know what Panda says tomorrow. He hasn't gotten back to me yet.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
It's really up in the air right now.
I don't know if my partner wants to come since he only plays for kicks and giggles, and he might not want to pay to play. and I suck at Melee since I can't combo for my life, so that's only two events... What are the times for these, cause the website and your times contrast.

4% APR

Smash Champion
if anyone actually wants to go to that pittsburg tourney on sunday I might want to tag along with them

nojoes

Smash Ace
I'll take you David, Merry Christmas and Happy Belated birthday, I'll text you personally when my phone starts working =P

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Merry christmas everyone!

My car still has 1 or 2 seats left for this tourney.

So are there 2 cars coming from ohio for the pittsburg tourney? my car looks pretty full for Pittsburg, how's yours looking joes?

right now confirmed for my car is just me, slartibartfast, and kingyoshi but most likely it'll also have BYAA!, Dead, and possible 1 or 2 more. I may have to convince a friend to drive. We'll talk about pittsburg at the tourney I'm sure.

nojoes

Smash Ace
I've got 1 seat but it has priority to sfg or beegs, I need to talk to people still *cough vidjo cough*

nojoes

Smash Ace
We got 28 pre-registered for Brawl singles, and that's not including Michigan and a few other people, I'd say anticipate around 30+.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
We got 28 pre-registered for Brawl singles, and that's not including Michigan and a few other people, I'd say anticipate around 30+.
subtract BYAA! and DeaD but I'm bringing another one to replace them so. - 1

Also, It might help me out if Dustin could take King Yoshi to PA because my car is filling up really fast.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Yeah we'll talk about it at the tourney. If there isn't any room for me that's ok

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
ok, so we finally finalized the MI carload for the last time, LOL.

It's gonna be me, Lain, Noj, Omni, and Vayseth...

Lain and I are taking doubles and I'm taken singles... just so ya know :)

Edit: So I assume no OOS bonus :(

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
oh :( fine, I'll give my spot to anther if everyone loves him so much more than me :( lol...

Soap, you're the guy who left Niko's place for the US about the same time as me right?

nojoes

Smash Ace
no OOS bonuses, I'll be having a guaranteed prizes/bonus prizes soon. I'll let you guys know as soon as I decide.

Top Bottom