• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might IV IS STILL ON! [UPDATE] March 7th, Cleveland, Ohio

Kel

Smash Master
Actually the attendance would have been higher if this wasn't on the same day as the circuit. I know Cincinnati would have gone, and that would have added 5-10 more people.

nojoes

Smash Ace
We're still on.

PM if you can get setups, as of now i believe we only have the 2 from the cold fusion store.

I've been kind of lax lately.

my apologies.

There's plenty to still salvage here.

I actually think we can hit 15-20 or even more with this, the store has gotten a lot of non-smashboarders asking about it so we've got some free money up for grabs =D

Well, I got ppl from my car to pre-reg.

I'm gonna be kinda pissed if this doesn't happen. I told you the MWC was the same day and you kept the date anyways. I changed my plans around to support my local tourney then you switch yours around to go to MWC anyways. Also, you and vidjo both bailed at the last minute on car rides to other tournies...

I'm afraid if this tourney does get hosted, nojoes will be pissed that he's here instead of MWC, especially if attendance is low. Also, if he's hosting a tournament he doesn't really even care about, it won't be very much fun.
I told Beegs when he mentioned it to you that I wasn't sure because <b>I</b> didn't have any money and we were only a possibility.

Also guess what. **** happens. I try to be reliable and I try to be consistent and I was actually notifying people that if there were only going to be 10 people I'd reschedule the tournament. What I would of suggested if I did so was getting two cars, one being myself, and getting people who want to go a tournament us driving to the tournament. You need to chill out, you also made the decision not to go on your own accord and your finance or school situations would be no different regardless of my tournament taking place or not.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I'm planning on going and I can probably bring my Wii. I do need a doubles partner if anybody's willing, otherwise I probably won't bother showing up until 2ish.

nojoes

Smash Ace
something drastic may happen if you don't show up.

/possible threat

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

/sarcasm?

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
me Shugo and Pyrogamer are going will register soon online. hmm 4% you watched me play my samus? I didn't know who you were.Also people gonna be up for some money matches? j/w ^_^.

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
its up for grabs for me just depends if i can get some tards from the woo crew in my car xD but if i go ill have a wii and what not

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Threats and sarcasm, on my internet? It's more likely than you think.

And I'm serious, somebody be my doubles partner.
If the Woo Crew doesn't come I'll be your partner, I remember you from Love's Last Stand, Do you remember me?

But also try and find someone else if they do come.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
This is all so demeaning. I miss Framerate. :(

Well the obvious would be that you two should play each other and winner gets the privilege of partenering with me. XD

Ha, Framerate is cool, tell him I said hi lol.

Im pretty sure ITT would win

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I kinda wanna team with shugo, but team sonic needs moar finishers. I'll talk with BYAA! today and see what's goin on with him.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Woo Crew is never super reliable lol. so thats why i said something jokey.. itd be cool to team with u i think we would do pretty good

jokey665

Smash Ace
Well at this point I dunno who I'm teaming with... both you and ITT have expressed interest, and I don't know what's going on with BYAA!.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Ull get a team mate if you show up dw about that.. if Woo Crew does come I won't be teaming with you but they might also have some1 else that would play with you

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
so far it looks like me and xtacy are the only onces that might be comming hopefully beegs gets work off. but i havent heard much from him about showing up

btw isint metaknight banned for this one? just what ive heard.. if so awesome people need to give their b keys a break every once and awhile :)

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Chaos, I'll give you a mm, $5? best of 3 tourny rules?
Ok Nojoes as long as I have the extra five lol. But one exception im not losing cuz of MK so neither of us can use him deal? Also HANDS OFF MY PARTNER... IThrowThings Shugo is my partner back off xD.We taking dubs this time ^_^.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Like I already said, doubles sonic is terribad. No finishers. From the looks of it BYAA! is only gonna do singles and is probably gonna drive up seperate so there's room in my car for everyone I'm taking. Unless King Yoshi can find a ride to MWC he'll probly come up with me and have a setup. I doubt I can take my friends' setup again cause they keep getting stolen/damaged. I'll try and get the 2 others to bring their setups as well. Pretty much, I'm gonna try to bring as many setups as possible and you should all do the same to make this tournament as successful as possible.

Also, sorry if I made you mad nojoes, but I've been planning my schedule around this tournament taking place and king yoshi was like "it's probably gonna get cancelled" when we were comin back from wings and brew and I check here 2 days later and you say it might get cancelled so I got a bit nervous. So from the sound of it, at least 3 ppl from woo crew are showing up so I get jokey for doubles. mwahahaa

Recap

-Bring wiis

-Sorry nojoes

-Doubles:
1 - jokey/ITT
2 - everyone else

Also, since BYAA! is probably gonna drive seperate, I can pick up falco400 now no problem

nojoes

Smash Ace
everything looks like it's going well. I'll need to talk to canal fulton and beegs/wooster and make sure we get them coming up and we should have easily over 20.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
ITT, are you taking tom (blue rouge)?
I tried contacting him on AiB but he didn't respond yet. Seeing as how I'm the ohio transportation ***** I should be able to get him transportation to and from the event. I'll try contacting him on smashboards, but I may not be able to take him. If I took him I may have 3 cars going.

Revven

FrankerZ
Also, since BYAA! is probably gonna drive seperate, I can pick up falco400 now no problem
Sounds sexy, don't know how my parents are going to be though with it, I guess I could try talking to my mom about it. I don't think she'd have too much of a problem with it... but, I can never be too sure. I wonder if I should just lie... =\

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Sounds sexy, don't know how my parents are going to be though with it, I guess I could try talking to my mom about it. I don't think she'd have too much of a problem with it... but, I can never be too sure. I wonder if I should just lie... =\
Tell her you're going to go score some dope with some random guy you met in a back alley. Srsly though, I kinda need to know by tommorow evening so ask her sometime today or tommorow.

Revven

FrankerZ
Tell her you're going to go score some dope with some random guy you met in a back alley. Srsly though, I kinda need to know by tommorow evening so ask her sometime today or tommorow.
Haha, I'll talk to her in the morning and should get a definite answer by the time I get back from school (at 3) so, I'll let you know by then.

Top Bottom