• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might V! Results (5/30/09)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
ohhhh kiest you arent ready for this <33
I got four things to say to that...

1) I've been to TYMs before, back when Smashfield were nobodies and NoJoes was running them.

2) Kirby doesn't have to stay on the ground in a fight against Diddy. (NOTE: AZ's Diddy is actually one of those really smart helper monkeys that assists an old, retired, blind ninja who happened to be the guy who assassinated JFK!.... thus above statement does not apply)

3) I don't use Pit.

4) Uh.... I'm older?

Other than that... yes. I'm not ready for your car of excellent smashers.

This message was brought to you from the desks of OUGA.

master-fresh

Smash Rookie
Brawl Singles:
1: Quivo ($168)
2: AlphaZealot ($77)
3: Nope ($42)
4: Blue Rogue ($28)
5:Beegs ($14)
5:King Beef($14)
7:Argentstew
7:BBoy
9:1der
9:Wakka
9:King Yoshi
9:IThrowthings
13: Falco400
13: Suyon
13: Kawaii
13: Avion
17: Pyon!
17: M@V
17: Jokey
17: Newbreeze
17: Sole
17: L
17: Colaya
17: Gibby
25: Impp
25: Denzi
25: Glov
25: Ridlr
25: Ugean
25: Skyson
25: Nick
25: Timssu
33: Jamc
33: Jim
33: Alus
33: John Davis
I lol d

Revven

FrankerZ
Shout outs:

Quivo- Surprised me when I heard you won, congratz, even though we never played. :(

AlphaZealot- I just need more Diddy experience, especially against a good one. I used to use Diddy myself but, I was kinda predictable with him so I dropped him. I had the reflexes to use him though. Anyhow, ggs.

Nope- Never played you but, I kinda wanted to, oh well.

Blue Rogue- I **** my pants when I saw you playing. Gratz on doing so well for your first tourney. Kinda wanted to play you in some matches.

Beegs- It was nice talking to you and funny stuff in the car on the way to the venue. Glad you liked my supah sexeh Wii though, I worked my *** off on it to sex it up. :chuckle:

King Beef- Good job getting 5th, getting the money back you used to get in! Perhaps after my ACT (June 13th) I could help you with that USB Loader shiz if you don't have it done by then. Only one friendly and it was pretty good at least, didn't think my Snake would actually win haha considering I use him for the lulz.

Argentstew- It's not so much me SDing, I'm really good there against everybody else, I think it's just Lucario's dumb disjointed hitboxes. I'll get my revenge.... :mad:

BBoy- Yeah, too bad we didn't play. If you had stayed longer, you could've played Brawl+ with me. Oh well. Nice seeing you again though.

1der- Fun Brawl+ stuff man, too bad I had to switch it to regular Brawl when you were playing, sorry about that. If you had stayed longer, we could've gotten more fun matches in of it. Oh well, nice seeing you again.

King Yoshi- Funny stuff at my house during the "travesty" that befell all four of us. You were lucky I was able to open the door to my house, usually I have a MUCH harder time doing so! I must've not closed the door hard enough. Yeah, we still haven't played each other yet in Brawl. Maybe friendlies next time? Dunno.

IThrowthings- Brawl+ is fun, Sonic is a little strange in it to some extent. I could SDI the Uairs, it just takes a faster reaction time to do so, so it's a little tricky. I was also a bit too used to Brawl DK so I wasn't doing my absolute best against ya. Side event? Where abouts? Probably nowhere near me but, if you needed a rule set I could probably give you one if you're seriously doing it. Also, that sucked about your car getting towed, I was thinking I was doomed inside or my dad was gonna get home by the time we were about to leave, thank goodness he didn't! :p

Falco400- Stop. Just. Using. DK. Switch it up, son!

Suyon- I'll PM you the information about custom music in your Brawlz later or some time this week, I have finals so I have to make time to type up something as large as the USB Loader shiz. It's not really so much hard as it is just long *** steps.

M@V- You were really into Brawl+! Too bad you didn't play the guy who brought it (me). I probably would **** your Fox in it ;). That aside, maybe we'll play in the future? Sucks to be you about the Pikachus!

Jokey- Nice talking to you when things were boring and I was taking a break from playing Brawl+ all afternoon. Some funny stuff said here and there and some truth to be told as well. At least we agree on some **** that's pretty stupid. :p

Denzi- Never talked to you or played you but, anytime I'm at a tourney you're at, you have to play Brawl+. It's basically a requirement, it is the venue fee son. :chuckle:

Glov- We didn't play any matches for once! What a surprise! It was nice seeing you again and having small talk here and there. You didn't play Brawl+ though like you did last time, you should've, I needed more funzies with other players.

Ridlr- Funny stuff, no homo! That **** was so ridick (omg rofl) on the way to the venue. Good job not getting last though! Your riddles must be mind gaming people. :laugh: Perhaps you should consider listening to I'm on a Boat during your tourney matches? ;)

And everyone else: try to play friendlies with me if you want to. I'm a pretty funny guy in friendlies, I pick a lot of funny characters in friendlies. You'll be loling in your seat, I'm srs.

Also, my Wii > all of yours, anyone who missed out on my custom music basically wasn't even at the tourney to me. Because my custom music pretty much seals the deal on this game, as in, when you don't play with it on it feels like half the ****ing game is gone! Next time, I want to see the WHOLE venue crowding around my Wii while I'm on Pirate Ship with I'm on a Boat playing.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ha my wario is gettin a little better (or at least at a faster rate then every one else is playing)
stinks I didn't bring my recording gear had some fun matches for friendlies and such

Shoutouts -

Bboy - Thanks for dealing with me as usaul stinks we can have wi-fi there
so how long has it been since we have done friendlies? like 3 months now?

King Yoshi - Nice pika as usaul be careful I might get better later with my wario
my wario is learning the art of biteing mice

ITT - thanks for orgainzing this and running out the clock almost every time I saw you play Bboy is getting good at a scarey rate lol

Blue Rouge - Nice job heard it was your first tounry and you finished off Bboy's diddy Wario player ftw

Falco400 - I"M ON A BOAT!!!
Still trying to work on makeing my own final smash for pit lol one day.... one day...

People from my pools - Sorry being late had to wait for Bboy from his driving class but I'm glad that I at least got some matches in

And every one else dealing with my counterpicking either pictochat and fridge

I shall get back to my usaul training methods for wario I'll see you guys at king yoshi's tounry if your going

(- training method

Kawaiiness

Smash Rookie
lol

4th place:
Frog & Toad are Friends
I totally freakin forgot :p

That was L and I :p

Anyways. Good games all those I played. They were all very close. ITT, i'm sad I didn't get to play u in either doubles or singles. I still need to avenge myself. Now doubly b/c I had to eliminate L :p.

Palinchron

Smash Rookie
CamperBob & Partner (Sorry, forgot ur name)

:urg:

Yeah, that was me

lol, I'm on my old username. This is Gibby.

solecalibur

Smash Master
wasn't someone recording matches on their flash drive btw I wana see my matches vs Kingyoshi and such

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts! wow im lazy and late..

Suyon- pittos were fun never had any till ours..dont know what i was thinking going under the stage xD gg's we need to play some friendlies next time ^_^

Beegs-**** you buddy.......

PYON!- good **** u really suprised me!

Quivo- great matches we neeeeeed mooore......FRIENDLIES!! :D

ITT-nice tournament very smooth we actually had time for melee

Bboy- NO JOHNS SON!! xD we need more friendlies i really want to get the diddy matchup down..

L_ nice job i wish you werent the first snake ive played against xD gg i want some friendlies i need to learn the matchup!!!!!!

Nope

Smash Lord
1: Quivo ($168) Springfield will conquer Toon Link one day! The first match you ran me to the west coast and back but the rest were much more enjoyable. I'll be looking for revenge next time =p Also grats on First! Keep this good placement trend

2: AlphaZealot ($77) Good stuff in teams once we got our kinks worked out from the beginning. I thought I had you the second set after that first game for sure (Stick to Battlefield first game =p), I WILL win on Norfair next time so just be ready. Also 3 Stocks Nope 2 - AZ 0 hahahaha. Also the same goes for you as Q I will get revenge next time.

3: Nope ($42) /sigh

4: Blue Rogue ($28) Very nice Wario you had me scared for awhile! Go to more tournaments

5:Beegs ($14) I wish I could have watched game 2 after I told you some Snake stuff but I had a match to play, anyway I'm glad you played well and won. Visit your second home soon?

5:King Beef($14) grats on placement I could always use more peach experience so we should play next time.

7:Argentstew we can play again sometime grats on placement

7:BBoy I always enjoy fighting diddys! anytime you would like I will play =p

9:1der

9:Wakka Sorry we had to play early =(

9:King Yoshi hope to see you soon it's always fun to see you

9:IThrowthings we need our normal MM

13:Falco400
13:Suyon
13:Kawaii
13:Avion
17:pyon!

17:M@V I really liked your recording setup I will be getting one sometime

17:Jokey

17:Newbreeze nice pools matches!

17:Sole Nice Wario keep playing and working on your game and you'll be doing better in no time.

17:L woot Snake!

17:Colaya fun matches in pools (stick with marth even though Pirate Ship and Ike is a good combonation.)

17:Gibby
25:Impp
25:Denzi
25:Glov

25:Ridlr ?

25:Ugean
25:Skyson

25:Nick I hope you make it to smashboards and find this thread! Keep coming to tournaments and learning about the game/community

25:Timssu
33:Jamc
33:Jim
33:Alus
33:John Davis

to everyone else I didn't play or missed sorry just ask me next time!

M@v

Subarashii!
bump. Sorry I whiffed with the vids. but I finally figured out how to separate quicktime files :D. I will start putting vids up starting today. There are a lot, so im not doing it all at once; it will take forever.

Top Bottom