• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VI! Cleveland, OH (July 18th)

Revven

FrankerZ
There was no live stream because of Evo and because recording for good quality > streaming.

Shout outs in results thread I guess.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
so this is bead
Here's the story, well my car broke down after smashfest at Byaa! so i have no care. Next my bank account has been frozen cuz apparently i drove out of the gas station without paying when really the card scanner was ****ed up. And now my phone has been shut off cuz my dad is pissed that i didnt fix his computer. So ya. Im pissed, i really wanted to see how ive improved in a tournament atmosphere. I was really looking forward to this for like the past month to. But ya thats my story so far and im sure more stuff will happen to get in the way of smash XD
Sorry you couldn't make it, Bead... I probably could have picked you up if you left me a PM or something...

M@v

Subarashii!
If only me and ITT didn't have to play so early in the brackets, we both probably could make it a lot farther D: .

Also, my Falco was on FIRE at this. I only lost 1 of my tourney matches with him. Shoutouts in rsults thread when its made.

Skyson

Smash Ace
This tournament = yeayuhz.

Lots of fun and good people and awesome random shouting. And unexpected Yugimons. <_<;

TYM = AUUUUUUUUUUGH. Canton was rep'd well.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Can I be an honorary God Kai...thing? Your crew needs more estrogen in its roster tbh. =P

But yeah, fun stuff. I had a good run overall. I'll post shoutouts in the results thread.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
ithrowthings uploaded an incomplete bracket. With complete guesswork, I guessed that SFG lost to Shugo, Beegs beat Argent, and Blue Rogue went to 2nd. If I got anything wrong, let me know.

1 Shugo :sonic:
2 Blue Rogue :wario:
3 SciFiGuy :metaknight: :dedede:
4 ArgentStew :lucario:
5 Beegs :marth:
5 BYAA! :metaknight:
7 Tyr :lucas:
7 Champ :falco:
9 King Beef :peach:
9 Ankoku :shiek: :marth:
9 DeaD :snake:
9 BBoy :diddy:
13 ithrowthings :sonic:
13 Falco400 :wario: :dk2:
13 Suyon
13 POPS :wario:
17 M@v :falco:
17 Jokey :rob:
17 Kiest
17 L :snake:
17 1der
17 Silhouette
17 Framerate
17 Wakka
25 Kawaii
25 SmashGlov :falco:
25 xtacyfalco
25 GigabowserXyZ :bowser2:
25 MarkS
25 Jiffy
25 Denzi :falco:
25 Colaya
---
33 Skyson
33 fromundaman
33 newbreeze
33 Lextimas
33 Avion
33 Skipper
33 Colten
33 JV
41 Dut
41 Sole
41 Kitty
41 God Voice
41 P
41 Kevin
41 Alus
41 DylanS
49 Crum
49 John Davis
49 SciFiMike
49 Cheez
49 Robin
49 fallenhaze
49 Patrick

Doubles
1 doesn't matter (Shugo, King Beef)
2 Overswum and Alphazeelert (Framerate, Pops)
3 We met on E-harmony (BYAA!, DeaD)
4 Five Guys (ArgentStew, BBoy)
5 You'll get no sympathy from us (Kawaii, L)
5 Falco400 + SFG (Falco400, SciFiGuy)
7 Hannah Montana Sleepover (Beegs, ithrowthings)
7 Man, how do we play? (Ankoku, Tyr)
9 Jiffyboob + Suyon (Jiffy, Suyon)
9 God Pies are Tasty (Kiest, Jokey)
9 Pittsburgh Sucks (M@v, Colaya)
9 Salesmen of Southern Alcohol (Wakka, Blue Rogue)
13 Intense Beauty (Patrick, Robin)
13 Japanese competitive dicksuckers (xtacyfalco, SmashGlov)
13 bananaman (fromundaman, Cheez)
13 I've never even played this game before (Skyson, Slartibartfast)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey BBoy, I watched a couple of your matches. You're getting a lot better very quickly. I saw you take it to SFG's MK in that last match in the set, and even though you still lost by a stock it was a pretty strong performance from your end. I'll try and make my MK as polished as possible so I can help you get the practice you need. :)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I got 4th, not 5th... Lucario needs more top 4s on that list of yours, Ankoku... :p

I'm very happy and very surprised with how I did... I can think of like 5 or 10 players off the top of my head that probably should have placed higher than me... That's probably coming from my lack of confidence though...

Shoutouts in results as usual...

4% APR

Smash Champion
im so tired right now.

Really fun tourney, i cant believe we got 28 for melee. Sorry i screwed up the bracket and left you out itt. You did a great job hosting this bad boy.

Top Bottom