• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VII! (September 12th, 2009) OC #3

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
EVERYBODY WAKE UP! Srsly, unless you want Mage's DQ rule to come into full swing, get here on time

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*sniffle*

10sobs.

(ITT, the phone I called you from last time was a pay phone :p Ah well... hopefully I'll be more organized next week.)

DippnDots

Feral Youth
So yeah, last night was rather intense at my house. Due to police intervention, my controller getting broken, and work tonight, i wont be making this one. **** hit the fan :\

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Updates

Y.b.M beat shugo 2-0 in winners
Kel beat lain 2-1 in winners
kel lost to M2k 2-0
Shugo beat blue rogue 2-1
Shugo beat Kel 2-1
AZ lost to m2k 3-1

ybm and lain are playing for fifth now winner plays shugo

soap

Smash Hero
So yeah, last night was rather intense at my house. Due to police intervention, my controller getting broken, and work tonight, i wont be making this one. **** hit the fan :\
the **** is wrong with u son?

theres gonna be some USC backlash rioting down in columbus tonite

i wish i was there

ill just light a couch on fire up here

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Kb-play some more melee
Skyson- Sorry for having to play you four tournies in a row your getting better.
Soap- Where did you go?
Vidjo- Too good. I shouldnt have ever picked japes and gone peach i was chokin lol.
dobs-sorry for taking you out of the tourny green greens i thought for sure i was gonna lose butt 2-0
The king?-Had fun i guess my sheik still is decent im glad i picked her my falco has sucked all day. I was surprised i won.
4%-Are tourney set was real close lol. Im glad my zelda got to play your puff that match is so stupid for puff lol. my sheik did pretty good i think? Unless you sandbagged me lol.

soap

Smash Hero
i had to visit my dad in the hospital, he is having surgery soon and i promised i would pick him up some dinner.

the tourney was draggin *** i couldn't stay

great friendlies though everyone

vidjo i wanted to **** u so bad. Im coming over next week lol

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
ggs everyone. i never expected myself to be in the brackets. although i got knocked out on round 1....... again >_>

EDIT: o and playing melee was AWESOME! :D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeeeeah I think it's about time I go back to Melee. I'm just not cutting it in Brawl lol.

@ Soap- Give your pops my best. Hope surgery goes well.

soap

Smash Hero
oh sorry to here that man i hope the surgery goes well. I was hoping to play you in tourny again lol.
its a diabetes foot related thing, mildy serious but nothing life threatening. not trying to unneccessarily worry anyone

and ya, u shall get ***** at your apartment tourney :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
GOOD SHIZ L CANCEL,

i approve highly.

Im just upset that such cool people like L and blackwaltz have to play such a ***ariffic character

also
if ITT and shugo know Speed the sonic main, he got 5th in a md/va tourney today
he 2-0d chudat
and then he 2-0d sin. I dont know who sin is but he beat ninjalink in winners.
he then lost 2-1 to Neo
and than got 2-0d but chu in losers.

just thought id let you know...

also, shugo need to learn how to glide toss and stop losing to diddys so much....

King~

Smash Champion
GOOD SHIZ L CANCEL,

i approve highly.

Im just upset that such cool people like L and blackwaltz have to play such a ***ariffic character

also
if ITT and shugo know Speed the sonic main, he got 5th in a md/va tourney today
he 2-0d chudat
and then he 2-0d sin. I dont know who sin is but he beat ninjalink in winners.
he then lost 2-1 to Neo
and than got 2-0d but chu in losers.

just thought id let you know...

also, shugo need to learn how to glide toss and stop losing to diddys so much....
not l cancel, L is some snake main from PA

Shugo lost to Y.b.M and lain

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Against a good Diddy the glide toss becomes a lot less useful. A normal diddy you can glide toss to grab, glide toss dsmash for some kills here and there etc.

A really really good diddy will just hit you with a banana, then when you both trip he'll win the "let's pick up all the bananas" game. He might also grab the banana and throw it back, dash attack pick up the banana, short hop a dair.... Usually throwing bananas AT Diddy is a bad thing, especially when they are expecting it.

Wait, I just walked into a trap didn't I? Too lazy to delete.

Anyways, just got home and I'm exhausted. Results thread should be up sometime late tommorow.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Xcellent tournament. Shoutouts later since I have quite a bit.

I've gotta say, Brawl is growing on me. Ironically enough, the first time I choose not to play in the tournament, I get a lot better with good friendlies.

I got an easy button for free, there is no more potential for "a TYM that Skyson didn't attend." :]

Skyson

Smash Ace
Mew2King and Lain split top 2, iirc.
Then Vidjo, 4%.. and someone else? I don't know for sure because I quit paying attention super quick.

EDIT: I actually think that was going to happen for Brawl but they played it out. So.. I'm completely wrong. xD

Skyson

Smash Ace
Refer to my edit. I don't think he did. The last match I saw being played out was 4% vs Vidjo. I think Ian told me that was Winner's finals. Again, I don't know. <_<

M@v

Subarashii!
OF ****ing course, the 1st one of these i dont go to and M2K and lain go. dam it -_-.

PS. ITT throw one of these in mid-late December and I'll be there :D.

lain

Smash Master
i got 4th in melee :D i think

well, that was fun guys. thanks a lot kel for beating me in winner's and making everything like 3x harder.

shoutsouts in the results

oh and sorry for losing guys. i know i suck :[

Top Bottom