• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VIII! Cleveland, OH Feb. 12, 2010

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shoutouts

1: Judge ($130)- Good job. I'm a little disappointed about still not encountering MI in bracket at tournies though. And I was only kidding before...I don't drink.
2: Blue Rogue ($57)- Good work, as consistent as always. Hopefully we meet in bracket next time.
3: Lain ($31)- Good job.
4: Y.b.M ($21)- I was disappointed at my SD third game, but still good set. Thanks for the handshake and compliment after the set, it was nice to see my effort get noticed. I'll try again next time.
5: Lou ($10)- Awesome job, thanks for making the trip up and supporting NEOH.
5: Infern ($10)- Just one set away from finally playing you in bracket bro, but Beegs stepped it up in our third game and prevented that. Maybe next time.
7: ArgentStew- Yeah...I kind of got the Lucario matchup down pat. ^.^;
7: Beegs- Whooped my *** on Brinstar. I'm banning it next time lol. Great job after what happened last week.
9: Ithrowthings- Our team was interesting considering how tough it was to kill sometimes. All in all not bad though, and thanks for hosting the tournament. I'll grab my money next time, or if we both make it to Delta you can just pay my singles fee/two slices of pizza.
9: DeaDringers- Fun friendlies. You and BYAA need to work on not killing each other so much though, that **** was hilarious. xD
9: BYAA!!!- Good seeing you again. You need to come to more tournies man. You manage the nado against Peach better than the other MKs I've played in Ohio so far, it was tough as hell to break out.
9: King Beef- So-so, get top 5 like you're capable of.
13: Suyon- Don't get yourself down. You're actually at a point as a player where you can rise up and do great consistently if you properly reflect off of what you do at tournies as a learning experience. Why do you think I adapt so fast and give people who whooped my *** before (like Y.b.M.) one hell of a set the next time? I believe you're capable of the same.
13: King- Keep it up with Pika, King. And I like that you want to get even better and start placing like crazy. I'll be rooting for you, and if you ever want some practice, just message me or something, I don't live far away lol.
13: SoleCaliber- That set with you and Beegs was crazy close. You're getting so good man!
17: Urban- Nice, another Lucas! Thanks for coming man, we appreciate it.
17: Jiffy- "I like Smuckers better". Lol, NEOH baby!
17: XtacyFalco- Thanks for coming up Vince. We need to all hang out sometime and maybe get some practice in while we're at it.
17: 4%- Nice seeing ya again, Dave. Old school Melee NEOH people ftw.
17: BBoy- Cool seeing ya again Brett. You need to hang with us sometime man. Get a car or or something lol.
17: Smash Glov- Sorry about your bad luck yesterday bro. Hope everything turns out ok.
25: Shoot The Moon- Good stuff in pools. I hope to see you at more tournaments.
25: Denzi- Sorry about planking you towards the end there. I hate playing like that, but I hate the Falco matchup even more so I had to take advantage of his terrible ledge game. ^.^;
25: Prince Alus- Thanks for coming.
25: Links24- Always cool seeing ya bro. Hope to see you around Cleveland more often.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
We shall see, grasshoppa.

I do kind of owe a couple of people a chance first since I kind of ditched them all last minute at TYM for ITT. xD

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1: Judge- Amazing Job... Our set was really close...Everyone thought I was gon win haha.. You are an amazing player, I don't expect nothing less from a God Kai...Keep it up

2: Blue Rogue- You are an incredible player. You Wario is probably the best I've ever seen... I'm glad to have you apart of the family... God Kais!!! We should team for the national in June... Whadya say?

3: Lain- I never play Rainbow... I should CP'd something else haha... Anyway, Good job...I promise I will defeat you next time...

4: Y.b.M.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzznhFfxLAI

5: Lou- Great Job.. you did well... Thanks for taking us.. You are a brother from another...

5: Infern- It seems we lost to the same players in very close sets... We are doing well... We can only get better...

7: ArgentStew- Your expressions are the greatest... I wanna watch every match you play from now on...

7: Beegs- Good Job in teams... We did well together..

9: Ithrowthings- I see you've been improving... I thought you were going to win against Lou.. Thanks for hosting the tournament.

9: DeaDringers- Hello sir...

9: BYAA!!!- I love saying yo name... NO HOMO!!!

9: King Beef- Very good set... You are very good... and you deserve to be on the PR... Make sure you stay on...Now hurry and become a God Kai dang it!

13: Blimp- Fun pools match

13: Suyon- I think you have the best Pit I've seen, you are also a very smart player, just stay calm and focus. It was nice seeing you again pimp, Keep it up.

13: King- Thanks for hosting the tournament as well. It was nice seeing you again... Next national it's going down....Ya diig!?

13: SoleCaliber- Thanks for the Plush... I have hanging from my ceiling atm... Keep reppin that ZSS

17: 1der- You caught me off guard.. you are a very good player. Come to more OoS tournaments... you'll surprise a lot of people..

17: Lokii- It was nice meeting you.. We had some fun matches. You are a great person... I hope you can make it to more tournaments...

17: Urban- you have a decent Lucas... make sure you study Tyr cause he is the best Lucas in the Nation...

17: Jiffy- Great seeing you again pimp... Can't wait to kick it with you at OUGA I believe...If I make it...

17: XtacyFalco- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywweaGg4Y-Q

17: BBoy- Glad to see you again... you gotta come to more tournaments...

25: Shoot The Moon- Don't shoot the moon, shoot the people on it...

25: Denzi- Hello sir...

25: Links24- Keep that Link goin strong....

This tournament was fun... Although it's kinda far from me... i still had fun...I wish Shugo would have came, but unfortunate events had to take place.. Smash 64 should have came as well... But it's all good....

Thanks for hosting... and get more people here... thanks...:laugh:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
it did come...i brought it, (it was the wii with purple tape. the dude who owned it was me, as i said...i had sunglasses on most of the day and a hat with 'megatokyo' on it for bout half the day)
but people were on it all day :(
I believe we played, but i just cant remember which one you were x.x

lou4222

Smash Lord
1: Judge ($130)- Your MK is nasty. As is most of your other characters. Your one of the best in the country, hands down.
2: Blue Rogue ($57)- This set was probably the most fun I had all day. I think Wario and GW is pretty close to 50%. I had you, but as always you come up with a clutch fart. You punish better than anyone else Ive ever played. I made a mistake and I died for it. Next time :)
3: Lain ($31)- Always a pleasure seeing you. One day we can team and stomp kids like we said. I want to play your icees soon.
4: Y.b.M ($21)- Good set. Your ZSS is good. I look forward to our next matchup. It was fun chillin all day.
5: Lou ($10)-
5: Infern ($10)- Good stuff in teams. Your kill vs Judge was amazing
7: ArgentStew- this match was so fun. I know you were so close to timing me out, but I wasnt going to let that happen. I was either going to die from being too aggressive or I was going to get you. Luckily it worked out for me. By far the most intense match weve ever played.
7: Beegs- unfortunately we didnt get to play
9: Ithrowthings- You had me. Haha please just tell me some of the matchup secrets.
9: DeaDringers- I was surprised with how good you were! I had never met you before and it definitely took me off guard. Sorry we didnt get to play more friendlies. Definitely next time. Good Snake for sure.
9: BYAA!!!- It was good to play you. We had a close set. You need to travel more!
9: King Beef- I cant believe we didnt get to play
13: Blimp
13: Suyon- Our doubles showdown was one of the most fun games ive ever had. Dont get down. Its a real tough matchup and we can play friendlies whenever you want.
13: King- GGs in pools. Always a pleasure seeing you
13: SoleCaliber- Weve still never played
17: 1der- I wanna play you sometime. I saw your mario doin some work
17: Lokii- Nice to meet you. GGs in pools
17: Urban
17: Jiffy- GGs in pools. I believe this is the first time weve played. Your a cool dude and im glad you are in the community
17: XtacyFalco- GGs in pools.
17: 4%- The nine was an accident, but it happens all the time.
17: BBoy- Good to see you again. You played well vs BYAA
17: Smash Glov- I dont think weve ever played. Which is kinda crazy because you have been in the scene for awhile now.
25: Shoot The Moon-
25: Denzi-
25: Prince Alus- I havnt really gotten to meet you yet
25: Links24- I would like to play you sometime

Denzi

Smash Master
Okay, I had a lot of fun and I feel like I've improved a good amount (albeit after brackets Dx). But anyway, it's shoutouts time.

1: Judge ($130) - Didn't get the chance to play you at all, but you looked good out there. Nice job with first.
2: Blue Rogue ($57) - Close matches man, I almost had you that first game. Too bad I had no idea you used ICs xD Fantastic placing, Keep up the good work.
3: Lain ($31) - You might want to bring a controller next time :p Good stuff as always.
4: Y.b.M ($21) - Dang, you were one of the people I really wanted to play actually. Clowsui was giving me Kirby tips xD Maybe I'll see you again at another one.
5: Lou ($10) - Didn't get to play you
5: Infern ($10) - Didn't get to play you.
7: ArgentStew - Didn't get to play you.
7: Beegs - That's one crazy Snake you've got there, I was impressed. I could've done better though =/ Good games anyway.
9: Ithrowthings - Thanks a ton for continuing to hold these, they're pretty much the only tourney I can make it to on a regular basis. Also your Sonic is crazy. keep up the good work.
9: DeaDringers - Didn't get to play you.
9: BYAA!!! - Didn't get to play you.
9: King Beef - It's alright about the planking (I guess). It's just something I have to deal with. I just kind of lost my head that third game anyway. You are a fantastic player though, and I was really impressed by your Peach. Maybe I'll get ya next time.
13: Blimp - Just pick a friggin character and stick with 'em :mad:
13: Suyon - Didn't get to play you.
13: King - Didn't get to play you.
13: SoleCaliber - Nice talking to you, I wish we could've gotten some friendlies in.
17: 1der - Didn't get to play you.
17: Lokii - I have nothing to say to you.
17: Urban - Didn't get to play you.
17: Jiffy - Dang, our matches were pretty crazy. You just platform camped the s*** outta me. Never even had to deal with that before.
17: XtacyFalco - I think we got like half a match in before brackets started. Good games anyway.
17: 4% - Played you in pools. You're pretty good for not being as much of a brawl player. Good games.
17: BBoy - Good games, Diddy is ridiculous. Too bad I SD'd in this one too.
17: Smash Glov - Didn't get to play you this time around. Thanks for the bit of advice you gave me though.
25: Shoot The Moon - Didn't get to play you.
25: Denzi - What the hell you suck.
25: Prince Alus - Good games man, I'm glad I had someone there to beat up on xD I think you just need to learn how to play against Falco or something.
25: Links24 - Didn't get to play you, but I wanted to. Your matches looked insane.

So yeah, I had tons of fun, and I know I can do better next time.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Jiffy-if you ever want to set something up let me know, I'd love to come up to canton and play

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
25: Prince Alus - I almost saw you beat Argent. Very nice.
Thanks, but i really think that Argent was just simply out of it that moment.

25: Prince Alus - we never got to play, nice seeing you though.
Nice seeing you too.

25: Prince Alus - Lucario dittos are the worst! Learn to fight MK!
Uhh... Yessir! :urg:

25: Prince Alus- Thanks for coming.
Thank you for not kicking me out.

25: Prince Alus- I havnt really gotten to meet you yet
Yeah, I think i have seen you plenty of times. But of course, i have never said anything to you.

25: Prince Alus - Good games man, I'm glad I had someone there to beat up on xD I think you just need to learn how to play against Falco or something.
Yeah, everyone beat down on me. Everyone got into my head in some way. But there was just one person in brackets that blasted the final barrier and set the remains on fire. Since then I have not felt like myself.

What really gets me is how difficult it is for me to get any better at this game. Yet everyone else, just, does...:dizzy:

lain

Smash Master
Judge and I ****ed up and both got sent to losers, so when we met up Judge decided he was best suited to beat Blue Rogue, so we did that and split 1st and 3rd. Also, we were both MAD BALLS TIRED.

Good tourney, always enjoy Ohio.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I'm pissed I didn't get completely whooped by both of u in melee. I wanted the whole set of *** whoopin x.x.
Seriously, whats with the lack of melee love :/

Top Bottom