• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might X!! Amherst , Ohio 12/11/10 - NOT CANCELED! VENUE FOUND!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
We got 3 months ahead of time to go but another social in poop chat sounds wonderful doesnt it? lol
That doesn't mean anything. We should be taking this time to get people interested in coming to this tournament instead of other tournaments; beat them to the punch.

10stopprocrastinatings

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Can we kidnap people against their will and drag em to the tournament?
Or is that illegal n stuff?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Has anyone contacted IL/INKY smash yet?
I really dont have many connections to them so I would ask for something that actually knows them

(housing for them)

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
A random melee player appears!

I can make it to this. Driving from Highland Heights isn't that bad. I'm willing to bring setups...and maybe cookies.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I'm going to do my best to try and get money, I wouldn't mind making this my returnal (is that a word?) ..returning? Tournament! ;
I really hope Cincinnati goes, though... or some form of a ride. Or if anyone is coming down south or cross Cincy if they could grab me I'd appreciate that, too!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Since 12/4 is now officially opened up (according to the thread title of SiiS4 anyways), is there any chance you could move this to that weekend? I know you're not going to change it for one person but it's much more convenient for me if it's 12/4 >>; not that whether I come or not depends on me anyways, since I can't drive .

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Daycia, basically going to do the usual: camp out for rides 8D

if worst comes to worst, I might actually Amtrak or Greyhound here.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Ooh! Greyhound sounds like fun, Chi! We could drink hot chocolate at the greyhound station and then have a fun ride to NEOH! Aha.
I hope we can have a ride, though! It'll be kind of dangerous, too if there's a lot of snow. I will be driving by then, I won't be able to drive a car and I don't know if I should drive long high ways starting out, but I can always insist on taking the wheel for at least a little bit every so often for whoever drives.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I totally haven't been to a tournament in like a year despite having still been playing even more friendlies with locals than I ever did... I need to change this. I should drag 4% with me so he can win melee. And some other people.

I'd just be there for melee, brawl is no fun for me because there are no stupidly overpowered combos. You should replace it with smash 64 ;D But seriously, I can't win in a fighting game if I can't do 80% damage by pressing down on the C-stick to spin my dress around in circles.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I totally haven't been to a tournament in like a year despite having still been playing even more friendlies with locals than I ever did... I need to change this. I should drag 4% with me so he can win melee. And some other people.

I'd just be there for melee, brawl is no fun for me because there are no stupidly overpowered combos. You should replace it with smash 64 ;D But seriously, I can't win in a fighting game if I can't do 80% damage by pressing down on the C-stick to spin my dress around in circles.
Sure you can. Just pick Metaknight and do the same thing. You'll at least place 9th.

e__

Smash Ace
Ooh! Greyhound sounds like fun, Chi! We could drink hot chocolate at the greyhound station and then have a fun ride to NEOH! Aha.
I hope we can have a ride, though! It'll be kind of dangerous, too if there's a lot of snow. I will be driving by then, I won't be able to drive a car and I don't know if I should drive long high ways starting out, but I can always insist on taking the wheel for at least a little bit every so often for whoever drives.
I might be able to provide you and Chi with a ride, but I'm not sure.

clowsui

Smash Legend
If Sole moved this to 12/4, unless I had a family emergency, I would pretty much drop everything else to come to this. I have no papers/tests/ANYTHING happening afterwards iirc, and even if I did I would prepare appropriately. I am two years overdue for a NEOH tournament, two years overdue in playing Denzi, etc.

EDIT: Theology paper due on the Tuesday following this tournament. I would finish the paper on Thursday, edit Sunday/Monday.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I know, I'm just saying to provide evidence to my case...the only thing that could get in the way of this is fam johns (not likely esp around this time of the year) and Frisbee johns (not likely either).

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm more likely to go if it's on the 4th.

I can't confirm for either though since both are near the end of my semester, and I won't know how that is going till the time comes.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Further in Decemeber the greater chance your still not in class but you also run into christmas n such =/

What's The Point

Smash Master
The 18th is a full week before Christmas. Most family things wouldn't have started up yet. And almost all schools end before the week of Christmas, or have a break for that week.

e__

Smash Ace
I drive. If my weekend's free and I get permission from my family (**** high school) then I should be able to help you out.

Suyon

Smash Lord
The 4th is 99.99% confirmed while the 11th is Unknown for me.
Links...that is not a sexy Link. It reminds me people talking about that movie which I can't even remember which is superb for me. The guy who is a vampire and sparkles like diamonds when hit by sunlight. That's what your link reminds me of and each time you say sexy link time.

Also this guy has a pool in a pool

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Date needs to be set soon so I can figure out which day to ask off for.

Also I was totally serious about playing all my matches from the hot tub.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Bob... If you can go... I would like to go with you as well...then I can finally give you your Controller back haha....

Top Bottom