• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Skills Bar Fights 5

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Singles: http://i.imgur.com/pgS8k.gif

1: Wobbles ($73.50) :popo: :mario:
2: Mojo ($21.00) :fox: :falco:
3: Tirno ($10.50) :falco:
4: Broly :marth: :sheik:
5: GlibbyGlobby :falco:
5: JakeXIII :fox:
7: garrR :sheik:
7: TSC :falcon:
9: Anupam :marth:
9: Sybawave :marth: :fox:
9: Vash :marth:
9: Mouf :peach: :falco: :fox: :dk:
13: Dawn :falco:
13: Perfectengrish :sheik:
13: Obso1337 :luigi:
13: Tarzan :fox:
17: Noc :falcon:
17: Kradi :yoshi:
17: Velox :fox:
17: Grinin :falcon:
17: Flying Disk :drmario:

Doubles: http://i.imgur.com/oEJAj.gif

1: Pup n Suds (Mojo + JakeXIII) ($56.00)
2: Blue Ballz (TSC + Sybawave) ($16.00)
3: Broly Tirno ($8.00)
4: Seasalt and Vinegar (Admiral + Wobbles)
5: Dawn Mouf
5: Von is a ***** (Kradi + Obso1337)
7: aBetterTeam (Velox + Grinin)
7: Top Chef (Anupam + Perfectengrish)

VASH

Smash Cadet
Considering how pressed we were for time, this was a great tourney, shout outs to come :smash:

MT_

Smash Ace
Good **** to everyone, especially GlibbyGlobby the Eleganttt. I wish I could have come =(

Will be enjoying videos.

Obsoleet

Smash Rookie
My First Shoutouts EVOR!
Wobbles - Good stuff, wish you could have stayed longer to chill with everyone. Stay cool brony!
Mojo- I liked it better when I played against your falcon.
Tirno- I loved our friendly matches that you owed me... oh wait.
Broly- Will you have my man babies as well?
Glibby Globby- Falco...
Jake- Flaco...
Ivan- Hurting the community with shiek one grab at a time. Good stuff
TSC- Why havnt you mained luigi yet?
Sybawave- I'm going to only go falco against you from now on so i can spam dair's.
Vash- gg's, next time I'll try not to lose 1/2 my stocks to SD's >.<
Mouf- That sure ain't progessive your talking about.
Dawn- Dam. Starting to make me work now that you're learning the matchup.
Perfectengrish- Too bad we didn't get to play =/
Noc- Why you 4 stock in friendlies but not do good in tournament?!?! Had fun toough.
Kradi- Was fun teaming with ya. Dam yoshi.
Velox- I'd listen to you preach on Xbox live anytime.
Grinin- Good stuff. Certainly improving.
Frisbee- Nice Doc.
Hannah- Y u no play?!?!?!?

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could've went, I thought I told some of ya'll I wasn't going to be there.

Thanks for uploading the video and results Hannah and Clay!

VASH

Smash Cadet
1: Wobbles- had fun getting ***** by your ice climbers in friendlies GG's hope to see you
again
2: Mojo- man Oscar everytime i see you, im even more impressed your fox is the business
keep practicing, make bracket at apex!
3: Tirno- oh jebus, so much skill, our car ride was too hilarious i haven't laughed that hard in a while, anyway good job against wobbles i woudve like to see you get a second shot at him but its all good, looking forward to see you on the apex stream :awesome:
4: Broly - i didnt get to play you but you ****, lets play some friendlies next time.
5: GlibbyGlobby- Kevin! you make our name proud, you went in so hard this tournament, YU NO **** like this all the time?
5: JakeXIII-GG's man your so skilled i think you would've done better had you gone falco but your fox is really good too, good luck at apex(not sure if you're going)
7: garrR- Ivan Van is my hero, i will speak of his legend as the bro for years to come, good stuff beating Anupam, keep practicing we need you to do well at apex!
7: TSC- your set with broly was tight, that last edgehog should have done it but it happens just keep moving forward ggs
9: Anupam- Master of the marth ditto teach me your ways, great job Ivan is a tough customer, keep at it and youll be placing higher i know it.
9: Sybawave - figured me out within one friendly, ****, ggs
9: Vash -Trash
9: Mouf - nice friendlies, your DK is ****, hope to see you at future tournaments.
13: Dawn- Are you the falco player? if so you really impress me everytime we play
13: Perfectengrish- tough break man glibby globby is tough
13: Obso1337- That first match was dumb half your stocks were sd's ggs though we will meet again!
13: Tarzan-Nice commentary
17: Noc- Clay!how do you beat brandon and place below him? Anyways awesome job i cant believe the vids are already up your falcon is improving steadily keep going!
17: Kradi- nice yoshi, friendlies for sure next time.
17: Velox- if i had known who you were before our set i probably would have lost, ggs i hope to play you again soon.
17: Grinin- by a proccess of elimination i thing you were the guy playing sheik against clay? anyways friendlies next time
17: Flying Disk- nice try man playing doc is tough, i got scared when you pulled out marth, ggs

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Just want to say shoutouts to everyone that came and supported TYS Bar Fights 5. I was entertained by the finals wobbles and oscar put on. Sucks houston didnt keep the money in the city but its all good. Next time we will make it happen. Jake and Oscar got the pot bonus since they came in 1st place teams and wobbles got the prize. Feb 11 venue is undecided so once i get the info I will let everyone know. Congrads to oscar and tirno on defending your city. d=D]

Top Bottom