• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing A Potential Wario Infinite

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I discovered "Aerial Grab Release" and that Peach's B-air had jab lock properties. So in essence I discovered this combo.

LOL Just kidding good stuff Praxis.

BTW the D-air one is pretty useless(not to sound like a jerk). It only gives like 3%, if you just B-air or N-air you give 8-12%

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I discovered "Aerial Grab Release" and that Peach's B-air had jab lock properties. So in essence I discovered this combo.

LOL Just kidding good stuff Praxis.

BTW the D-air one is pretty useless(not to sound like a jerk). It only gives like 3%, if you just B-air or N-air you give 8-12%
The dair one is just easier, for people who aren't able to pull off the Bair lock.

BTW, I might be wrong, but I think the first hit of Peach's dash attack has jab lock properties, but the second hit doesn't. I'm fairly sure that when I hit people as they bounce off the ground, the first hit makes them repeat the bounce and the second hit launches them. But I may be wrong, and I dunno if there's anything useful that could come out of it...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
The dair one is just easier, for people who aren't able to pull off the Bair lock.

BTW, I might be wrong, but I think the first hit of Peach's dash attack has jab lock properties, but the second hit doesn't. I'm fairly sure that when I hit people as they bounce off the ground, the first hit makes them repeat the bounce and the second hit launches them. But I may be wrong, and I dunno if there's anything useful that could come out of it...
Yeah it does up to a certain percent. When I was making the vid I tried to incorporate it somehow but the opponent always took the second hit.

Top Bottom