• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
I doubt M2K will come to this one because it's so soon, but he said in the SBR recently that he really wants to come to a TX tourney.
why wouldn't he were the best LOLXD.i wanna play M2K sadley:( i cant go:(:((HOLY **** did M2K just say he might bring Azen if they do come im say screw u Mom im walk to Houston LOL:p)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Things just get more and more interesting. I wonder if any more OOS people are coming. Just imagine if other people came unexpectedly. That would be awesome. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hooray, Sethlon's back!

Yeah, read that he was coming...need more big names to attract more people. This Hobo will be super crowded...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im working on a plan for the crowding. i will be putting un used arcades on the roof to free up space.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I heard chu was going, and ken.. as well as the cast of survivor gabon.

It's just a rooz to get more people to go.

Think about it... or is it?

EDIT:

@Xyro: you broke your record for attendance with this last hobo and ALREADY your gonna break it within in a month? Too good.

For anyone that cares.. CC is soooooo gonna be there.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I heard chu was going, and ken.. as well as the cast of survivor gabon.

It's just a rooz to get more people to go.

Think about it... or is it?

EDIT:

@Xyro: you broke your record for attendance with this last hobo and ALREADY your gonna break it within in a month? Too good.

For anyone that cares.. CC is soooooo gonna be there.

Oh hell no, if Chu goes hes gonna make my kirby look like a crappy *** bowser. ;_;

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
yo a friend of mine going to school in florida is gonna try and get a group together and come down for this. i'll let you know in a week or so how it's working out.

Esca

Smash Champion
What is it going to matter? Even if Azen and m2k go they'd just be wasting their money. They're trash and my amazing skillz wud beet them handz doun.

Esca

Smash Champion
so when m2k is in texas... do we still call hylian the texas m2k when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill?
No, because he'd be in Texas.

Edit: But Hylian, you'll ALWAYS be my Texas M2K when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Yup, KOS-MOS and I will definitely be in attendance. I already told Allan that I would commit to the idea if I couldn't make it to #10 anyway. =) I'm looking at bringing a full car at the moment (five people).

fear17

Smash Apprentice
thats mest up kei talking about i need more practice after what happen i got one in that match and you say to practice more but i guess you cant relize their is a real challenge between us but thats ok im gonna prove to be the best lucas in houston maybe not now but in a while later. btw that boy conker is talking mess man you should just be quiet after i 2 stocked your main with my ganondorf thats not even funny........ but i guess

Gnes

Smash Master
This is looking good...the hurdles keep coming...so many OOC peeps lookin to come to Texas...I wonder will there be any kirby mains lol...Gonzo needs to come :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So much pressure on me. <_<

But I guess I do better under pressure...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So much pressure on me. <_<

But I guess I do better under pressure...
For some reason I read that as:

But I guess I do better under pleasure...

I had to do a double take o.O.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

<_<

>_>

*goes to corner and cuts self*

I'm going to have to punch you in the face now, Hylian. Or a kick to the face. I'm nice, so I'll let you choose at Hobo 11. ;)

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Hrnut might be attending this...looks like i might get to meet the infamous roy R
talk to aefootballa008, a friend of mine in florida wants to go to this that goes to school around there and is trying to get a group together. he put a thread about it in your regional forum.

thats mest up kei talking about i need more practice after what happen i got one in that match and you say to practice more but i guess you cant relize their is a real challenge between us but thats ok im gonna prove to be the best lucas in houston maybe not now but in a while later. btw that boy conker is talking mess man you should just be quiet after i 2 stocked your main with my ganondorf thats not even funny........ but i guess
you're taking it the wrong way. i don't think you're bad at all. with a little practice, you'll be a great lucas :) calm down son, if you want i'll MM you again at this next tournament and see how much you've progressed. or just friendlies. it's up to you.

Too good.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
you're taking it the wrong way. i don't think you're bad at all. with a little practice, you'll be a great lucas :) calm down son, if you want i'll MM you again at this next tournament and see how much you've progressed. or just friendlies. it's up to you

:confused:well yeah i would like another freindly with you that would be great and i dont know probaly a money match would be good and yeah whos that other good lucas your talking about i need to play him 2

Top Bottom