• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Recently got Tetris DS.

1. Heart the songs
2. Marathon is fun as always
3. It has 10 player download multiplayer for standard and mission mode...****IN' AWESOME
4. Mission mode is p. cool
5. I looooooove Catch mode
6. Touch is ok, buuut...
7. I prefer Puzzle, yoshi cookie theme and great puzzles = a winner
8. Push is confusing and only fun when played with someone else

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Tetris Attack for the SNES was 100% awesome. Tetris DS was awesome as well. I really enjoyed the old school Nintendo feel from the 8 bit games on there, and the online was quite fun to destroy people on.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Tetris Attack for the SNES was 100% awesome. Tetris DS was awesome as well. I really enjoyed the old school Nintendo feel from the 8 bit games on there, and the online was quite fun to destroy people on.
I approve of this post. Tetris Attack is so much fun to play. :cool:

T-block

B2B TST
Tetris isn't as asian-dominated as one might think actually.

I'm on Tetris Friends a decent amount, so if anyone wants to play, feel free to hit up tblock007.

Heh... I miss Tetris Attack as well <3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh yo, word.

There's a tetris thread?

Nice.

I love tetris. It's, like, the only game I could beat my friends in consistently.

I haven't gotten used to Tetris post-05 though. The spin tricks are something I don't have an eye for yet. I'm always stackin for Tetris. Double Tetris. But the spins net you more points from what i understand.

I saw a video of this dude playing invisible tetris with all that was guiding him being a flash at the bottom of the screen where the piece dropped. Pretty crazy stuff.

Top Bottom