• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texans at Apex 2013

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yoha brohas,

So after WHOBO and talking about it with Dojo, I'm REALLY excited for Apex now. Who all from Texas is interested in going?

I'll be there for sure and would like to get a hotel. There are 2 options at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick: 2 doubles and one queen. Both are for $129 a night.

I know it's early, but it would be awesome to start planning for this a bit. Ideally I don't wanna overpack my room--the site says 3-4 fit comfortably, but I'm sure we can fit a bit more, especially if someone can bring an air mattress.

Who's in?!

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Oh, so expensive, but tempting. And I'm pretty sure I won't have very much life in the way of it at the time... I'll save up some money and see how I'm progressing as time goes on.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i dont like mk legal nor a stage list that favors mk. wont be going to apex.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xyro, you're a WIMP!!

Sanji, yes, price is split.

:phone:

Top Bottom