• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Textures Leaked - Ridley, Isaac, and Bandana Dee trophies not present? UPDATED: MORE NEW EVIDENCE!

BonkBammer

Smash Cadet
NNID
KirbyRPG5
3DS FC
2921-9490-9139
i got some more evidence to help Issac out remember back in the day someone ask sakurai if geno megaman and Issac he said 2 out of 3 we all know geno wont be in it would take a miracle anyways ya and right now he's not a Assist trophy nor a plain trophy so there you go

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
i got some more evidence to help Issac out remember back in the day someone ask sakurai if geno megaman and Issac he said 2 out of 3 we all know geno wont be in it would take a miracle anyways ya and right now he's not a Assist trophy nor a plain trophy so there you go
It was a fake ... Please , verify your sources before saying something .

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
"Alright, before I go into detail about everything and everyone calls me a fake, let me speak.
First off, I do not want to give very many details about my source, because I am aware of what happened with the “ESRB” leak, and the leaker himself. As you can imagine, I certainly don’t want to end up like him. All I will say is that I work at Nintendo of America on various positions.

About a week or so ago, one of my co-workers showed me and a few others a video about Smash Bros. They said they were “two new character trailers”.

I have not heard anything else about this, so excuse me as I am merely going off of memory from what I saw. I apologize in advance if I am unable to describe everything perfectly, as I am not familiar with some franchises.

The first trailer began with the Smash Brothers logo as usual, and it was a cinematic set on a mountain with what I assume is King Dedede’s castle. It quickly faded out into a scene of Kirby running inside it, with Mario and a few others who I wasn’t able to clearly see.

King Dedede was then seen hitting some sort of button with his hammer followed by Kirby falling into a trap while the others are fighting his Waddle Dee army.

Kirby is locked into a ring with King Dedede, he dodges his attacks, and easily beats him. He is about to finish him off when a spear flies onto the ring and hits Kirby. A silhoutte is from the back with King Dedede looking back with a silly face and surprise, as Waddle Dee (with a Blue Bandana) gets onto the ring. He makes an odd pose with a spear the tagline “Bandana Dee Waddles into Battle!” shows up, then it cuts to gameplay.

The music during this part was some sort of Green Greens remix which I was not familiar with. He appears on a large new stage with green plains and tan structures in the background. From memory, a lot of his moves are based around his spear. He has one where he twirls it above his head to fly, and overall, he throws it around quite a lot. Another clip in the gameplay footage showed him next to the other Kirby characters, and one with him next to Knuckle Joe fighting.

The final gameplay clip had what I assume is his Final Smash(?) where he summons a large orange dragon with four heads. They blasted fire everywhere, then into the center to end the trailer.

After the Smash logo appears, it fades out, then back in again to show a Kirby-sized levitating blue creature with horns. It made a noise with a caption under it that says “Smash Bros? This should be interesting..”

Now for Ridley’s trailer.

Similar to Sonic’s trailer, it starts off with a clip of Samus and Charizard fighting on the Pyrosphere stage. In a cinematic style, Samus lands on the ground after being attacked by Charizard. Right before she gets up, a shadow of Ridley like the one in the Direct appears above her, with Samus looking up. It zooms in on her eyes and shows a sepia-tone flashback of all the past newcomer taglines in a quick manner. (Villager comes to town! Mega Man joins the battle! etc.) Which then goes back to Samus.

She moves out of the way, and Ridley lands. Just like in Little Mac’s trailer, it pans in on different parts of his body, which leads up to his head. He’s about to show his newcomer tagline, but is interrupted.

It makes another reference to Little Mac’s trailer. It zooms out between the 3 fighters, and it shows that Ridley is considerably larger than the other two. Out of nowhere, a bunch of Mario Mushrooms fall out of the sky shrinking Ridley down immensely. Right after that, Ridley screeches and it shows his tagline: “Ridley Sizes Up for Battle!”

It then cuts to gameplay with him on the Pyrosphere stage. Before him land 3 other fighters, Shulk, Pac-Man and Dr. Mario. I assume he gets revealed prior to this?

The music in his trailer was a remix of the traditional Ridley theme but it sounded very well from what I heard. There’s a scene of him defeating the Mother Brain Assist Trophy, and taunting next to Dark Samus. Another gameplay clip has him flying around the Boxing Ring stage, with Little Mac struggling to attack him. (A few bits of laughter from other employees came around the room during this scene.) The final scene I remember seeing was him fighting other characters on a Wii U stage. I’ve played enough Metroid to recognize that he was on Tourian, with the 16-bit golden boss statue in the background.

From what I recall, they didn’t show his Final Smash, they just had a cinematic of him flying towards the screen at the end of the trailer. There were more scenes in it, but they didn’t stand out to me very much.

And that’s the content I saw. Again, I apologize if I wasn’t able to name all of the parts or characters, as there are some games in the Kirby series I haven’t played. I’m more of a Metroid and Zelda person."

Definitely another interesting "leak". As always, take it with a grain of salt, but definitely worth reading

"After the Smash logo appears, it fades out, then back in again to show a Kirby-sized levitating blue creature with horns. It made a noise with a caption under it that says “Smash Bros? This should be interesting..”"
???
???
Umm...seeing as how "Bandana Dee" isn't the official name for that character...I doubt it. That character has no official name, but I'd be shocked if Nintendo decided to just use his fan given name. So yeah, proven fake.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Umm...seeing as how "Bandana Dee" isn't the official name for that character...I doubt it. That character has no official name, but I'd be shocked if Nintendo decided to just use his fan given name. So yeah, proven fake.
Yep. That leak is 100% fake.

I really don't understand why people judge a character they know nothing about.

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Guys!? Is there really more additional announcer voices on the 3DS, one that said "Amiibo".

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
..Did you guys even see the images I posted?

It's not a fan name.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
I feel like tey wouldn't put "Bandana Waddle Dee" under te character icon on the CSS anyways, due to length. It would make sense for it to be Bandana Dee. Although, I have a bad feeling about Bandana Dee, as the waddle Dee models in the game are kind of... Crappy... I don't think they could slap a bandana on that model, and use it as a character, due to bad quality. You never know tho, maybe only BDee's model was given special attention? It is off there isn't a trophy of him tho, as there is a waddle Dee model in the game, and Sakurai has already acknowledged bandana Dee as a main character of the kirby series :/

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I think I found more evidence, as there is no Porky trophy either, and he DID have connections to Brawl, so for him to be ENTIRELY absent is sort of hard to believe, but, take it as you will.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I feel like tey wouldn't put "Bandana Waddle Dee" under te character icon on the CSS anyways, due to length. It would make sense for it to be Bandana Dee. Although, I have a bad feeling about Bandana Dee, as the waddle Dee models in the game are kind of... Crappy... I don't think they could slap a bandana on that model, and use it as a character, due to bad quality. You never know tho, maybe only BDee's model was given special attention? It is off there isn't a trophy of him tho, as there is a waddle Dee model in the game, and Sakurai has already acknowledged bandana Dee as a main character of the kirby series :/
If BDee is going to be in the game they will give him a spruced up Model.

Besides, he is actually a different color than the other Waddle Dees. His fur (is that fur?) is more red than the others and less Yellow.

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
I think I found more evidence, as there is no Porky trophy either, and he DID have connections to Brawl, so for him to be ENTIRELY absent is sort of hard to believe, but, take it as you will.
To be fair the statue of Porky that chases you in Subspace Emmisary (fairly certain it's from Mother 3) is a trophy.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
To be fair the statue of Porky that chases you in Subspace Emmisary (fairly certain it's from Mother 3) is a trophy.
Really? I can't seem to find an image of it anywhere, any way you could link me to an image of it?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The Waddle Dee models are low poly because they'd otherwise drag the game performance down, this has held true for all non-playable and non-boss characters in Smash's history.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Hey guys have you heard about the new leak that came out lately, basically it matches the Tower of Smash leak, kinda, some guy is saying he works at Nintendo and a fellow worker showed him and some others 2 newcomer trailers, Bandanna Dee and Ridley, you know how both Ridley and Bandanna Dee don't have trophies, basically it says a stage that looks like Mt Dedede appears in the Bandanna Dee trailer and Tourian is shown as a stage in Ridley's trailer, the leaker said that he didn't know that much about Kirby so we can assume the Mt Dedede stage is the Great Cave Offenseve stage, it all matches up with all of the latest leaks and confirmed info, Wii U release date Nov. 21st, Smashville, Gamer/Game and Wario, Orbital Gate, Tourian, Mt Dedede/GCO, Ridley, Bandanna Dee, Impa, Chorus Men, it all makes since, I'm starting to believe all of it.
Hoping that leak is true. It'd explain why Bandana Dee and Ridley are missing trophies.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
If BDee is going to be in the game they will give him a spruced up Model.

Besides, he is actually a different color than the other Waddle Dees. His fur (is that fur?) is more red than the others and less Yellow.
did you just call it fur

LOL

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
HOLD IT! I think I found something interesting out... there are different trophies between the 3DS, and Wii U versions, this may not fare well for Ridley, and Bandana Dee, as they were both, to my understanding primarily characters that appeared on consoles. However, Isaac, and Porky both were primarily from handhelds (keeping in mind that the game Porky got the most character development from was Mother 3), this is debatable, but, go on.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Has anyone found a trophy of Protoman? I haven't heard anything about a Protoman trophy so I was thinking if one doesn't exist that's pretty odd as well.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Has anyone found a trophy of Protoman? I haven't heard anything about a Protoman trophy so I was thinking if one doesn't exist that's pretty odd as well.
Doesn't mean anything. There's no Dr. Light, Roll, or Bass trophy either. I think they just got lazy with the MM trophies.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I actually have the trophy but can't find it online, so here have a direct potato-quality image

I suppose it may be interesting to note the frequent references to Porky, without there being an actual Porky trophy to explain who he is.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I suppose it may be interesting to note the frequent references to Porky, without there being an actual Porky trophy to explain who he is.
I'm pretty sure how it keeps saying Porky is a joke about how he is self-centered and arrogant, at least in Earthbound.

Seriously, it doesn't use "he" once. Ever heard of pronouns, Smash?
That last "great exploits of Porky as acknowledged by Porky" is what makes me think it's a joke.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
besides this whole thing being dlc do you think we will get a crap ton of playable characters if we cross platform?

Ragna22

Smash Ace
There's some really bizarre trophy exclusions mostly from the third party side. No Roll? No Protoman? No Dr. Light? Ms. Pac-Man? Hell given the modern times I'm surprised there isn't a trophy for Pac-Man's Ghostly Adventures design, say what you will about the design, show or game but it's kinda weird that it didn't at least get a trophy.

Sonic at least has a decent trophy list though, even the characters that were trophies in Brawl got new models and they even got some of the characters that were stickers.

Hopefully since other third party characters like Rayman are getting trophies on the Wii-U version, we'll see more trophies from the Megaman and Pac-Man franchises.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ragnpost: 17768840 said:
There's some really bizarre trophy exclusions mostly from the third party side. No Roll? No Protoman? No Dr. Light? Ms. Pac-Man? Hell given the modern times I'm surprised there isn't a trophy for Pac-Man's Ghostly Adventures design, say what you will about the design, show or game but it's kinda weird that it didn't at least get a trophy.

Sonic at least has a decent trophy list though, even the characters that were trophies in Brawl got new models and they even got some of the characters that were stickers.

Hopefully since other third party characters like Rayman are getting trophies on the Wii-U version, we'll see more trophies from the Megaman and Pac-Man franchises.
Sonic kinda deserved the trophies he got. Megaman has some of the best remixes in the game and the most hype, Pacman has new exclusive stages on both versions of the game and Namco items, while Sonic reuses Green Hill Zone and has only two unremixed songs. Maybe thats their way in making the three equal(More Music, More Items, and More Trophies).

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Doesn't mean anything. There's no Dr. Light, Roll, or Bass trophy either. I think they just got lazy with the MM trophies.
They got lazy with pretty much every non-Mario or non-Kid Icarus series' trophies.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
They got lazy with pretty much every non-Mario or non-Kid Icarus series' trophies.
Add Fire Emblem in there, and you have the game in a nutshell.

EDIT: Apparently, Sakurai is watching me. A little after I post that, these come up:

And he also states Roll and Protoman trophies will appear as well.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Add Fire Emblem in there, and you have the game in a nutshell.

EDIT: Apparently, Sakurai is watching me. A little after I post that, these come up:

And he also states Roll and Protoman trophies will appear as well.
Well I do love the Awakening trophies and HOLY **** these Megaman trophies are really high-res! As we got a Rayman trophy, I really, really hope we get Phoenix Wright trophies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
HOLD IT! I think I found something interesting out... there are different trophies between the 3DS, and Wii U versions, this may not fare well for Ridley, and Bandana Dee, as they were both, to my understanding primarily characters that appeared on consoles. However, Isaac, and Porky both were primarily from handhelds (keeping in mind that the game Porky got the most character development from was Mother 3), this is debatable, but, go on.
Porky was far more prominent in Earthbound, sure his influence is bigger in Mother 3 but he doesn't actually appear until the very end.

As for his possible Smash appearance, as much as I'd love Porky myself I just don't see him happening with Sakurai only wanting to include characters that have "a future." That and Bowser Jr pretty much stole his mech gimmick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom