• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
This thread is pretty fake now.

Yedi is coming to hang out on Saturday, we should all do something since he's around.

Low Tier/All falcon tournament?

Max?

Smash Champion
There was a period of time in the Falcon Boards were some scrub named Walt was **** talking me. I was alerted to this **** talk by Niko, so we proceeded to troll the living crap out of that thread and harass Walt everytime he would make a post (regardless of whether or not it had anything to do with me). Frankly, I shouldve been infracted or banned or something, but as usual nothing happened.

Max?

Smash Champion
All of the matches I recorded from that night (barring the first State of the Fake which was recorded hours later) got corrupted. This happened before when Jman and I were teaming against Bolt/Slox and doing ridiculous ****. Need to figure out why it keeps happening...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There's definitely some of the most fake *** **** going on with the midwest tourny right now not promoting Apex even though it's a qualifier. /vent

PK Webb

Smash Champion
So I offically second sheik might even main her fox too ez for every1.......i also realized im the fakest in tfs.......dam 5th place falco put me in my place

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Ive come to the conclusion im good at this game lol as long as I dont jump and always backdown

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So I'm kinda tight because I called mad heads at the venue for SWAGG today fake since they weren't willing to play Melee with me. They think that since they can't beat me (!) that they shouldn't even bother trying.

Nubs get me taight tanight.

Max?

Smash Champion
If you wanna learn to sandbag, just play with PC. The second you take a game off him youll understand the true meaning of sandbag.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If you wanna learn to sandbag, just play with PC. The second you take a game off him youll understand the true meaning of sandbag.
Maybe I'll do just that, when he comes to SWAGG.

You should do the same, but, oh wait, that's right, TFS is full of fake-*** nuggahs.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yesterday was fun gotta do it again soon........always I gotta find better ways of duckin the ot lol......also let it be known I combo'd two people across poke' killin them both to only realize they got more stocks and then proceded to get rapedddd

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Remember when this thread was relevant?
thread has been irrelevant since this post. That's like 14 months.

DOOKIEDIARRHEADOODOOSPIFEBREAKFASTLASAGNA

Of course, my best? brain conjured up another OTG classic: OTG on the witness stand.

Prosecutor: "Now, OTG...for the sake of clarification, please describe the woman you saw getting *****."

OTG: "i aint sayin NOTHIN nugga"

Prosecutor: "....."

OTG: "Nahh im just ****in with you...ill tell you whatever I remember...AHAHAH got you *****, I'm not saying ****. Seriously though ***** was bout 5 foot 3, blonde and fine as hell. Nah im just ****in with you, ***** was fat as hell...I definitely wouldnt do her...nahhh im just ****in with you, i definitely would...it's been too long *****, been too long..."

Prosecutor: "...and you said you heard her yell for help? Why didn't you do anything to help her?"

OTG: "Nah see here *****...I never said I heard or saw anythin at all *****..."

Prosecutor: "...."

OTG: "....."

Prosecutor: ".................."

OTG: "nah I'm just ****in with you, I saw the whole thing. ***** was cryin and ****, yellin and screamin and all that **** desperately trying to get some help. Good thing I was there...else she wouldve been in bad shape *****...bad ****in shape..........nah I'm just ****in with you, but seriously though the second I heard her yell I rushed to her and threw my vintage '98 water jug at the assailant and ran my *** off...nah seriously though im not that ****in brave, I just ran the **** away....didnt do **** to help that *****...***** was fat *****.....................................*****...."

Judge: "If another racial word escapes your mouth OTG....lord help me, I'll hold you in contempt of court."

OTG: "Contempt *****? Contempt of court? what the **** is that **** *****?

Judge: "...................."

OTG: "Nah im jus ****in with you judge....I know exactly what contempt of court is....seriously though, what the **** is it *****...can I smoke it *****? ahah nahhh see judge im just ****in with you....seriously though I brought my gravity bong just in case. Nahhh im just ****in with you, I know you cant smoke in here....seriously though.....***** was fat *****...."

Max?

Smash Champion
Yaneev is the root of all evil, jesus christ.

Wes you going to ROM? Regardless of your answer, come out to PC's tonight so you can hang. I texted you, no johns.

Edit:

I just read this thread starting from Yaneev's court room post... and man **** has changed and so has this thread. Goddamn, we used to be so cool.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I am going to RoM, but can't make it out tonight. Tuesdays I'm always going out, and Wednesdays I have a pottery class. I can play other days of the week and weekends though. Dunno if TFS is privy to this ****, but I broke up with my girlfriend in DC like, 3-4 weeks ago, so yea, my schedule's a lot easier now.

Top Bottom