• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I won $50 at my School's Brawl tournament yesterday, FREE MONEY SON LOL
Here is Joe and I rocking our "Intramural Champion" shirt hahaha

Max I am down to play today.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yida has to be credited for the double father joke. Tian just provided the platform of inspiration.

otg

Smash Master
The only day I can really commit to play is Sunday as of right now. I plan on making an appearance in Riverdale saturday night with my man Ryan Ekey. 5 Loko will most likely be joining me. I hope White Mike is out there, and prog can come to. We about to whyle out.

Niko's dead.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Nando's mad good though, he would've won if he didn't take me to a janky stage for game 3. And we both choked in that pool by losing to randoms :(. We could've both made it out over YEAH! if we had just both beaten random Sheik and random Jiggs, but I lost to the Sheik and Nando lost to the Jiggs :dizzy: which was pretty ****in' weak and let Nando through in the 3 way tie between us and random Sheik. I'm glad he made it out though because then he got awf vs. Eggm and me not being in round 3 of pools let me play my LoL tournament on Sunday :laugh:.

And yea, whenever you wanna chill out, lemme know. My schedule's pretty up in the air with the **** in my personal life, but I still wanna hang out at some point.

otg

Smash Master
I only played Remen in one set. He beat me 2-1 but it was really realy close. The dude is really really nasty, and I'm sure he could **** me up if he really wanted. Awesome guys tho. I think I did the best vs. Hax amongst everyone, but I may be wrong/high.

oh, and Hax+myself have the dumbest ****ing team ever. Knee -> cape ****.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah Mikael I wish you guys could've come out too. TFS is just fake nowadays tho.

It sucks because we needed someone to come thru desperately last night with either a second gc or a wiimote because hax forgot his lol. Everyone oh so fake tho.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Yoo suckas im fake i woulda made bracket if i had beaten s2j... stupid falcon dittos, max teach me the ways to be homo in them

oh and i tapped shroomed poor doc

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I had no idea what was happening. If people don't post here or tell me what's up, chances are I won't know about it even happening.

Then, there is also the fact that I'm in Brooklyn with no car, ha ha.

Damn, we gotta set up some smash coop apartment thing.

otg

Smash Master
Dear TFS,

Why are you so fake? Remember all the good times we had together? We aren't even a real crew anymore. I miss Jona and Tuna, aka: The heart and *********** of this crew. A new crew must form. I'm tired of all this fakeness. I hope you won't hate me.

- The only real ***** left in Westchester.

Niko45

Smash Master
Just got my phone back (left it in my friend's car a while ago). I'm down to play some time. I can not guarantee realness however.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Salad Bowl might be coming through to play on Saturday all real *****s welcome, and you niqqas know I keeps it real

Oh and my roommate just got mvc3 =)

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Just got my phone back (left it in my friend's car a while ago). I'm down to play some time. I can not guarantee realness however.
You're smart for not guaranteeing realness. In truth tho, I feel like no amount of realness will satisfy otg. These days it seems like in order to be real, you have to play this game EVERY ****ING DAY!! Idk about everyone else, but that's too much realness for me...which is why I am forming the counter crew of ATFAN.............................

ALL THEM FAKE *** NUKKAS

Together we will put an end to otg's realness. Who is with me?

otg

Smash Master
<3 I thought you were dead.

I woulda been down to play yesterday. I'm pretty much free to play whenever
Yeah, that **** kinda happened last minute. Try and come down saturday, or maybe we can play some other time this weekend/week.

Salad Bowl might be coming through to play on Saturday all real *****s welcome, and you niqqas know I keeps it real

Oh and my roommate just got mvc3 =)
I'm probably gonna be 5 Loko and in riverdale on saturday, so I'll come thru to **** tag once again. I hope the lag doesn't get me.

Mario Party 8 is in order.

You're smart for not guaranteeing realness. In truth tho, I feel like no amount of realness will satisfy otg. These days it seems like in order to be real, you have to play this game EVERY ****ING DAY!! Idk about everyone else, but that's too much realness for me...which is why I am forming the counter crew of ATFAN.............................

ALL THEM FAKE *** NUKKAS

Together we will put an end to otg's realness. Who is with me?
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm dyin

Top Bottom