• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

PK Webb

Smash Champion
soooo i think tfs needs a new name any suggestions????????(imma be sry i asked this i feel it)

Max?

Smash Champion
Ok so a few things.

1.) **** the cops
2.) Brookman is the realest ***** on earth besides me.
3.) I'm bringing thru PC, his gf, all of connecticut and myself to your house tomorrow tommy.

oh yea

Max?

Smash Champion
I think Niko got this one right. I was so out of control last night, I was doing nothing but instigating problems, and I really wasn't intending to do so.

I AM the White G$.

Max?

Smash Champion
We'd probably play in the bronx again, same as last time. Kinda depends on what other people wanna do tho.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
EHHHHhhohhhhh UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUahhhhhhhhh EHHHHhhhahhh *scratches armpits* HEH HEH

IM DA BES SAYMUS

Will Scarsdale reunite tonight? ONLY TIME WILL TELL, NUUGGGAAAAAA

Max?

Smash Champion
I'd be down to play some time this week, I'll text you later tonight just incase the game got rained out.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'd be down to play today, and potentially tomorrow, tho tomorrow might not be good for me. I might? be able to do thursday. Chris I'll text you later if I'm free.

Top Bottom