• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
loll, we def have to hang sheldon. You should come out to Tommys. You still have the same number?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
New Player

Hey I beat my little bro's kriby with Luigi all the time and I want to play with the big boyz now.

I'm in Brooklyn (8th ave stop with N Train) and I was looking to hitch a ride to the smashfest tonight. I have an infinite sub pass to get to an easier pickup location! 813-500-9752 Josh

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Dude, I live on the 4th Ave and 9th Street stop along the R line in Brooklyn. You're probably fifteen - twenty minutes from me.

a nub

Smash Ace
wait so is everyone meeting up at tommy's today? Just got back from college a few days ago, I think I can get in on this if it's happening. Need that zenith training

oh wait it's at pcs? I can try but idk for sure. Need pc's address to check the bus times

Max?

Smash Champion
A nub: you're probably better off waiting til we get to Tommy's. Realistically, going to PC's would not be worth it for you unless you had a car, but feel free to check the bus schedule. He lives in Port Chester, right by the 76 Bus line IIRC. (might be 78).

Red Halberd: you're probably better off playing with people in Brooklyn, but we're almost definitely playing in the Bronx this weekend, I think we're aiming at Friday atm.

Niko45

Smash Master
So I just got Marvel 3. Been doing lots of button mashing and my fingers hurt.

I kinda just stopped sorta sucking at one game after 3 years. Wtf am I doing? Do I just enjoy the agony of getting my *** whooped?

Anyway, I need you guys to teach me some type of BASIC foundation for this ****. Sometimes I do some cool stuff but I don't really know how I did it, etc.

Max?

Smash Champion
Redfox is the new metagame.

So I just got Marvel 3. Been doing lots of button mashing and my fingers hurt.

I kinda just stopped sorta sucking at one game after 3 years. Wtf am I doing? Do I just enjoy the agony of getting my *** whooped?

Anyway, I need you guys to teach me some type of BASIC foundation for this ****. Sometimes I do some cool stuff but I don't really know how I did it, etc.
Aight, I'll gladly share my secrets. In fact I'll do it right here:

Amaterasu B
Dante A
Ryu Y

Spam Jam session assist while you spam Amaterasu's medium on the ground, and then launch them and hit buttons til they hopefully die. Once Amaterasu's dead, Dantes dead meat, so level 3 xFactor with Ryu and Kamehameha those *****s til you lose the match anyway.

This games immaculate.

Niko45

Smash Master
Lol nando looks mad young in that pic.

I'm using Chun Li, Zero, and Dante right now. Getting my *** whooped hard. Chun Li is THAT bich tho. I don't really like Zero, need a replacement I think.

Max?

Smash Champion
I watched Tommy get ***** horribly by a Chun Li player online. It was pretty immaculate. I either need to get good with Dante, or actually learn how to play this game if I wanna win.

****, this **** is gonna be hard lol.

Niko45

Smash Master
I also don't land supers at all because I basically don't remember to do them at all once I'm comboing lol.

Basically I either try to team air combo, cause that looks kinda cool, or I use supers blatantly obviously from totally neutral position lol.

I also only assist after I've just been assisted on, because I forget about those too.

Immaculate.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Through the various people that I've seen play Marvel within this group, I have to say that Yaneev is the best. His use of tenderizer can only be matched by butchers.

Sol

Smash Lord
The Name to this thread is so good. We are all so god damn immaculate, lets hone our skills and take over the smash world.

Top Bottom