• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

PK Webb

Smash Champion
**** that ur suerhero darksalt shall lead his trusty companions to victory...................naw gettem billy buckets

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
**** it, I'll just lead us myself.

Looking like Game of Thrones out there, everyone's trying to be king.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Woah those are some ****ed up results...can't wait to watch some melee vids for the first time in forever

T-NIGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHOUTOUTS FROM THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY *****S. **** YALL

Max?

Smash Champion
Mango looking mad fake with the SD's against Armada. EC looking fake as **** too in the results.

:(
Only like 7 people from EC went, so who cares? We'll just **** em at Apex. Plus our like C team was 2 stocks away from beating WC's best team in crews, those *****s fake.

Max?

Smash Champion
Let it be known, the

"We is Tight Tanight" group on FB might single handidly get me fired from my job.

LET"S **** WC.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
The **** is that ****?

Anyway, are you guys enjoying MvC3? Well, GUESS WHAT?! I hope you're ready for Ultimate MVC3 NIKKKKKKKAKSASASSASA.

Hawkeye
Ghost Rider
Nova
Rocket Raccoon
Dr. Strange
Iron Fist

Phoenix Wright
Frank West
Nemesis
Vergil
Strider Hiryu
Red Arremer

NO MEGAMAN X? **** THIS GAME.

Max?

Smash Champion
New Marvel looks like ***.

Let's buy it.

Also, GET AT MY KIRBY. How could we forget the rampage that transpired yesterday?

Max?

Smash Champion
Also, get at my Kirby and Level 8 Link beating Dbloc and Russel in teams.

*****S DONT KNOW ABOUT LEVEL 8 LINK

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Yo, I'd be willing to host a session at my house this saturday night if people want to play. I have a pretty big old school TV for doubles, and people can bring set ups of their own. I can probably fit about 10 people.

However, knowing you guys, we'd just go to Tommy's place. FAKE *** NIUUUUUCHAHSSHAASH

Max?

Smash Champion
Yo, I'd be willing to host a session at my house this saturday night if people want to play. I have a pretty big old school TV for doubles, and people can bring set ups of their own. I can probably fit about 10 people.

However, knowing you guys, we'd just go to Tommy's place. FAKE *** NIUUUUUCHAHSSHAASH
I actually don't know if I will be free on Saturday, but if I am, I'll shoot you a text. There is a big BBQ in BK tomorrow which you should come out to.

DJ and a LVL9 Link beat AceMarth and Bum once back in like 2008.

That **** was nuts.
LOLLLL goddamn, I don't doubt that for a minute actually. I was nice enough not to go Level 9 Link vs. them, that ***** is too broken.

Max?

Smash Champion
Depends on which South Park we're talking about. In middle school and highschool, that show was the ****. I stopped watching after my freshman year in college because I felt it jumped the shark and wasn't really funny anymore. However, it was around the same time that I lost interest in watching TV in general, so the two things might be correlated. That said, I see new episodes of shows I loved when I was younger like South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy and others, and they just don't do it for me anymore. I name those three specifically because I feel they all fell off the hardest, though the Simpsons is probably the worst of the three.

Niko45

Smash Master
South Park is still really funny but it's hit or miss now. It fell off but is bound to happen when at it's peak it was probably the funniest most brilliant **** known to man. Those other two shows don't compare imo. Family Guy is gimmicky and The Simpsons is too, uh, "not uncensored" I guess I'll call it to be THAT funny, tho I do acknowledge that Simpsons laid a lot of the foundation for what South Park expanded upon.

Not many shows have 10+ great years anyway, which SP definitely does. It's just gone on too long I think.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
South Park has been bad for a few years, Family Guy sucks, Simpsons isn't worth it.

American Dad is the best cartoon on Fox. Come at me bros.

Anyway, **** Brooklyn. Come to my house tomorrow night and we'll smash it up. Seriously.

Max?

Smash Champion
South Park is still really funny but it's hit or miss now. It fell off but is bound to happen when at it's peak it was probably the funniest most brilliant **** known to man. Those other two shows don't compare imo. Family Guy is gimmicky and The Simpsons is too, uh, "not uncensored" I guess I'll call it to be THAT funny, tho I do acknowledge that Simpsons laid a lot of the foundation for what South Park expanded upon.

Not many shows have 10+ great years anyway, which SP definitely does. It's just gone on too long I think.
The Simpsons from the mid 90's is probably some of the best stuff on TV. It's been on the air for WAY too long tho and has been terrible for quite some time. I only list Family Guy because it's typically thrown along with South Park and the Simpsons as the greatest animated shows of all time, but it's pretty much mindless garbage imo. Lots of episodes of South Park are godlike tho, no question there.

haven't chilled with u guys in a minute
We in there.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm going to use the new cheese team, calling it now.

Red Arremer, Amaterasu, Pheonix.

Get at me.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
boondocks is up there with old simpsons/futurama/family guys/etc

also archer is that new ****

edit: lol max just saw yur signature

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yea I'd put all those in high tier.

Lets go Hax$!!!

Edit: as far as ultimate marvel goes, all I'm hoping for is that they buff magneto
x-factor in the air is possible now imagine the damage with flight and fierce punch in the air

Max?

Smash Champion
edit: lol max just saw yur signature
Dave just hit me up out of nowhere and drops that nugget on me, it was too good to pass up. Also, I'll give you the first two seasons of the Boondocks, but I wasn't too keen on the last one they released.

x-factor in the air is possible now imagine the damage with flight and fierce punch in the air
Apparently X-Factor is nerfed now, thank god. Being able to do it in the air is a cool concept tho, it should just make pheonix even more broken.

Top Bottom