• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

PK Webb

Smash Champion
let it be known darksalt the scientist is working that overtime in the lab, working on those formulas, making my salt darker then yedi's skins. *****AAAAA....................................

MAKE THE THREAD

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah I thoguht about what I posted after it was up and I was like "Man, thats dumb". But it's still frustrating as **** using this short *** plumber with a doctorate sometimes.

Max?

Smash Champion
Always great seeing the NYC kids play teams exclusively with one another when they get invited to other people's smashfests.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Speaking of teams, Jesse and I discovered a broken team the other day.

Link/Young Link

The synergy of this team works in your favor, because you can potentially Eiffel Tower the opponent. One of the Link's does a down air, while the other does an up air, penetrating both orifice at once (or two if you are a female).

Oddly enough, every time Jesse and I landed an Eiffel Tower, we ended up losing. But it's ****ing awesome to land it.

Max?

Smash Champion
LOL, we're both so ****ing good. I'm about to make the FNNNA thread like we discussed last night.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Always great seeing the NYC kids play teams exclusively with one another when they get invited to other people's smashfests.
LMFAO ... definitely not true ... i played everyone except u ... u were in a corner playing kip like he's the new best thing LOL

also u forget i dont play this game at all unless i go to a random smashfest so i like to play teams cuz its the best to get u back on top tier reaction and tech skill ... also having it set up as a competitive teams tv and then losers wait on singles ... is the SWAT TRAINING !!! u shoulda just called next N*gg* ... sh*t niko did and was bopping fools ... shoutouts to niko teezy!

Max?

Smash Champion
The other singles set up with was Niko, PC and Jman. I play the first two all the time, and I'm not going to jump on a singles set up with 3 people because none of them are gonna get up. I was really interested in playing with you guys, but I wasn't interested in teams. Next time I want some singles, no johns.

Max?

Smash Champion
You think Codi will beat me?

and yeah dude, you're totally welcome lol. That show is too good

Niko45

Smash Master
Pretty sure Smashjin was talking about you Trey.

I'm willing to throw down $5 sidebet on Trey/OTG if there are any takers.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I was beatin codi @ zenith so I ain't scared. But whateva codi might win not sayin he can't but don't count me out son

:phone:

Top Bottom