• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I'm a bit over "Pinkie Pie Productions" and GGGGMeleeMeleeMelee has a nice ring to it. Plus, it means I can play kpop at the venue XD

Max?

Smash Champion
Gee Gee Gee Gee Melee Melee Melee
lmao, good luck with that

Max dipped so TFS is dead. Long live Banana Bread!
As long as the Lab is open, TFS will never die, tho it pains me that I can't hang with the homies as much as I'd like :(

Wes I'm in Bethel now, hangage soon? I'm in the process of getting a new job and I'm out of town for the next two weeks or so (I'm in Oklahoma City for the rest of this week and then have work in Manhattan the first week of February), but we must discuss how much this game sucks and then wave our sticks at all these new Falcos as they SHL across our lawns.

Max?

Smash Champion
Agreed. How about instead of getting banned for good, we just make it a better place, a troll place, one of freedom and solace?

I think I know a way to get started.

Lets go to the Peach boards and objectify women like they objectify men.

Niko45

Smash Master
Hey, smash world forums is a sanctity for in-depth, incredibly intelligent discussion about this fantastic video game. Frankly, I'm a little uncomfortable reading about plans to sabotage the incredibly high standard of quality conversation that transpires on this forum every single day.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Hey, Smash World Forums is a sanctity for in-depth, incredibly intelligent discussion about this fantastic video game. Frankly, I'm a little uncomfortable reading about plans to sabotage the incredibly high standard of quality conversation that transpires on this forum every single day.
This guy right here is mod material.

Max?

Smash Champion
Hey, Smash World Forums is a sanctity for in-depth, incredibly intelligent discussion about this fantastic video game. Frankly, I'm a little uncomfortable reading about plans to sabotage the incredibly high standard of quality conversation that transpires on this forum every single day.
Niko, you have opened my eyes. How could I be so selfish? With such strong posters like Sveet, Kal, Bones, Spam_Arrows, Cactuar, Mow, Druggedfox, Strong Bad and I'm certain MANY more that I'm forgetting at the moment, Smash World Forum is at it's prime right now in terms of well thought out, indepth, intelligent and quality posts. Upon reading your post, I have decided to reach out to the community and share my vast knowledge of DK. Feel free to check out my thread in the DK boards. I believe it is the beginning of good things to come.

But for serious tho, we should go troll the **** out of the Peach boards.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Some of the mods are straight ****. They close all the decent threads that are worth reading and take **** way too seriously. Its kills all excitement. Censor dodgin is the most pointless infraction in the world. Who am I hurting? Mogwais cool though lol

That 1 Peach thread is ridiculous though. Im just gonna start randomly attaching peoples names at the end of posts because I know they namesearch.

Where the **** is Jona at?

Lol **** like 95% of people.

Max?

Smash Champion
Some of the mods are straight ****. They close all the decent threads that are worth reading and take **** way too seriously. Its kills all excitement. Censor dodgin is the most pointless infraction in the world. Who am I hurting? Mogwais cool though lol

That 1 Peach thread is ridiculous though. Im just gonna start randomly attaching peoples names at the end of posts because I know they namesearch.

Where the **** is Jona at?

Lol **** like 95% of people.
This is one of the best posts I've seen in awhile. I'm down to just start **** talking people, they need to know how fake they are, and go figure name searching is also some of the fakest **** on this website.

That Peach thread is genuinely ****ed up btw. Mogwai and I were talking about this last night. You don't see the straight smashers in a thread talking about all the *****es they are going out and banging. Now granted, 95% of the smash community is compromised of virgins, so that might explain some ****, but at the same time, it's just a lil too ridiculous and tbh, it's misogynistic towards men, and that's fake. We're supposed to be keeping women in line, not the other way around.

Jona's dead btw.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I ****ing love women, Its like you think women....smells nice...breasts....long hair...smooth/soft skin....curvy...

And guys...its like...hairy...****...

lol but yea we gotta go in on that thread.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm so sad I missed Nando's post. Knowing what he did with his main account, I'm sure it was amazing.

I started going in on the Peach boards btw. Let's go boys

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
LMFAO they got nando again. Ill give you my secret alt account bro. And he just posted a pic of anal sex so he got it in the other night. But if shes not walking awkwardly son...you doing it wrong. You gotta go back for round 2

Max?

Smash Champion
LMFAO they got nando again. Ill give you my secret alt account bro. And he just posted a pic of anal sex so he got it in the other night. But if shes not walking awkwardly son...you doing it wrong. You gotta go back for round 2
Word, he should check out the Peach boards, I think they have some good advice for him

Top Bottom