• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Hey, so I had to take care of a few things but I'm around now. Are you still hosting tonight, Max?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
So, it turns out my brother didn't even need me to pick him up. He already had a ride. Lame.

otg

Smash Master
aight so first of all, the Scarsdale crew is mad good and we have to play more often, you hear me Book! lol. Welcome to TFS.

Second of all, tomorrow night we're having a big old smashfest at my place. Chances are I can't go to No Johns now, so I want to play with all you guys and have one another meet each other. Mikael that means your coming, and you best bring John Town. Milos, you best come through, no johns for you homo. Ritz, I already IMed you, I hope you can make it. Sheldon, wtf happened to you today? please come through tomorrow.

I expect to start a lil earlier than normal, probably around 6 or 7ish. Also, any help with setups would be cool. Once again, I got a two TV's and one cube, so someone bringing a cube would be cool, also if someones feeling really cool, they should bring a 3rd TV and a cube so we can really crack this bad boy out.

So let me know, I'll have my cell all day, so expect phone calls in the afternoon if you don't cal me first.

PEACE

Also, for anyone that doesn't have my # and needs it, once again its (914) 629 4745

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm glad to hear Scarsdale is good. I wish I could've been there to play them, but I'm sure the opportunity will come again, lol.

Ok, so, apparently John is not actually coming down for some reason, so it'll just be me I think. I can bring my cube for sure, but I could bring a TV, however, I'd rather not need to unless necessary or there are enough people to warrant it or something.

How many people do you think will be coming?

otg

Smash Master
A decent amount, I just realized that I have a 3rd tv that I totally forgot about till last night. So if you just want to bring a cube that would be pimp, I'm just not sure how good this TV is, it could be very broken.

Alright, I'm running around for the next few hoours, expect phone calls people.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for hosting last night, Max. It's always fun to play with new people. Nice meeting Sam and Mike too.

The three of us will probably come by again tonight.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh, awesome!

Alright. I have to paint some balconies but once I'm done, I'm going to head on over.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Im gonna do everything in my power to get some type of money today. I have exactly 10 cents to my name right now. Yesterday was horrible. my bus pass stopped working, so I had to walk home from school, which was like 4 miles. Didnt get any money at home, couldnt go anywhere. Im gonna see if I can get SOMETHING today. Hustle hard.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh man, that was fantastic. It was great meeting up with you finally, Ritz. I had a great time playing with you in singles and teams. Awesome Falco you got there, not to mention lots of other characters.

Scarsdale crew, I'm glad I managed to meet up with you guys this time. Awesome collection of non-mainers, lol. Book, those singles were awesome, and your Ganon in teams cracks me up. Too good.

Of course, Max and Sheldon, it was awesome playing with you guys again, especially you Sheldon. It's been too long, and I see that you've greatly improved. It was awesome.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah it was fun everyone, we played till ****ing like 6am. I'm glad everyone got to meet and play one another, we def have to do this again soon. I'm sorry that all of you had to leave before I woke up, I had a hard time falling asleep and ended up waking up around noon.... doh lol.

But anyway, I'm going to change the OP to make it less video threadish, and more about mofos in this threadish. I've already spoken to a mod about moving this into the Beast Coast Tea Room, but I want to try and make changes before that happens. So everyone, expect this thread to bein the BCTR soon.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for having us over again, Max. Can't remember the last time I have played so much smash in one weekend. My hands hurt (it's a good hurt).

Mikael, was great playing with you. Your CF is very fast and very consistent. I try to play as most of the cast, but you were tearing up my weaker characters easily. Those mirror matches were lots of fun. Glad I could entertain you a bit in teams, haha. I feel more comfortable going for crazy stuff when I know I have a good teammate to bail me out!

Graham, good games. Your falco is super clean, and you seemed to figure out my tricks pretty quickly.

Sheldon, I wanted to play you, but we will have to get some Ganon dittos next time.

otg

Smash Master
Alright. Origional Post is updated. If any of you see something that needs to be changed, like Zach, if you don't like what I wrote for you as your "main" feel free to tell me and I'll change it to w'e you want.

Too much fun yesterday guys, def have to play again soon.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Wow, what an honor. I guess you could change it to "Mains: Secondaries" or something like that. It is my dream to be mediocre with each and every character. Except Yoshi. **** Yoshi.

otg

Smash Master
Wow, what an honor. I guess you could change it to "Mains: Secondaries" or something like that. It is my dream to be mediocre with each and every character. Except Yoshi. **** Yoshi.
lmao, that I can do. You guys are too **** funny.

Also, I kid you Jona. I"m changing yours too. AND DOUBLE EDIT: I didn't rank these as a power rankings AT ALL lol. There is no way to gauge that as of this point cause we have so many new people playing one another, and also everyone is improving very drastically. In the end it doesn't matter (and also if we want to be in BCTR we can't have a rankings list for individual areas lol), and it should be everyone's motivation to improve to so TFS becomes even ****ing sexier.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
My pinky aches. Good **** guys. Book, Ganon dittos galore next time. MIKAEL!!! The beast is sitll in effect, I see. You messed up like, no combos. If I tech, I'm dead. If I don't tech, I'm dead lol. Ritz, shutting down all hopes of me tryin to be sexy. Teaming with you is always fun, win or lose. BEEEEEEEEEEEEF!! GOT BEEF N!99@?!? Mewtwo vs Ice Climbers, the destined battle of destiny, on Final Destination. Tuna, I don't think we got to play singles. I saw you ****** face though. MAIN FOX!! Sam, Play Fox and Marth. Obly them. And be mad ghey, Gimp every stock. All the time. And thanks for the dollar, I needs mah sundaez. Maximus Prime. We didn't play. ANY. SINGLES. What. The. ****. Teams was **** though. Moko, Play puff more, you don't use her enough. Rollout is super effective, and the more you use it, the stronger it gets, lol. >_> wall o text much?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
max i dont like the ****ing sexy part
its supposed to be freaking because thats the way i named it

i prefer to keep it a little bit cleaner

i dont like to curse

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
ahh, I'm tired. LIKE REALLY REALLY TIRED. ON friday i stayed up till 4 watching Heist, then I stayed up till 5:30 today, and then I just went to No-Johns and *****/got ***** and went into auto-pilot-falco mode.

BUT, as for the smashfest last night/this early morning, I had mad fun. Zach (book), Jesse (beef, I LOVE THAT NAME), and Yaneev (it is phonetic), mad fun playing you guys. It's nice to know that there are more people around this area that play and are good.

Sam, no singles matches but teams was good stuff. I think we were getting the hang of it.

Sheldon, pulling out the peach, dayum. Never knew you played her lol. You're good with her, keep getting her better and you have an awesome counter-pick set up against spacies in the future *ex - lose first match, counter pick brinstar/mute city, they stay the same character, you SWITCH TO PEACH. ****. But then again, ganon *****, so first match won't be a loss lol

Mikael, holy ****ing ****. YOU. ABSOLUTELY. ****. Like in singles you were disgustingly good at reading and tech chasing, but in teams. WOW. legit one of the illest team players i've seen

Moko, didn't really play you except in teams. puff is gaaaaay, but in a good way :)

Max, ahhh ****. Either I'm catching up in the falco-doc match up, or playing blazed makes you worse, idk lol. Teams there was mad chemistry. I think in general you're just a really good teams player, especially when you and Mikael got around. THAT WAS TOO MUCH

BUT YES, please have more of these in the future. My town is boring and doesn't do jack squat so I'm pretty much free every weekend. Mad fun seeing all of you guys, REALLY HOPE to play again :)

EDIT BECAUSE IT'S NECESSARY:

TWO OF THE ILLEST COMBOS WERE PERFORMED DURING THIS SMASHFEST. NEITHER WERE RECORDED. :(:(:(:(:(

otg

Smash Master
Yeah no johns Ritz lol, they were all really close but you were def giving me a tough *** time. I'll step up that Doc game next time, but you best watch out for my Fox.... and sometimes marth lol. good **** son.

Also, sheldon was talking about doing something next week, so I'll figure **** out, I'm hopefuly going to start workign this week.

DUDE, that double Sheik combo should go down in history as the BEST team combo ever, but ****ing eh it doesn't get recorded. If I remember correctly (and I'm burnt so prolly not), it was on Falcon on Yoshi's, we were on both sides of him with Graham on the left and me on the right. It started at 0% in the middle of the stage and migrated to Falcon getting gimped horribly at 88% on the left side, something along the lines of:

G: bair -> grab uthrow
M: Fair
G: ftilt
M: fair
G: Nair
M: Uair
G: Fair
M: Fair
G: *runs off stage* Fair

I hope that was somewhat clear, regardless it was insane and Sam ****ed up by not bringing a camera lol.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I didn't catch the whole combo, but I definitely heard "SLAP SLAP SLAP!" and some cries of pain.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah, so I got a job!!! I will also be free this week and weekend because I dont start work till sunday. This means that Yes, I am willing to host a smashfest this weekend. Smash gentlemen?

Also:

Neal still wants to be an honorary member of TFS, so what the man wants he gets cause he's so ****. How about you Niko? Your too ****ing sexy as well lol.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Neal still wants to be an honorary member of TFS, so what the man wants he gets cause he's so ****. How about you Niko? Your too ****ing sexy as well lol.
And for being so awesome, you deserve a built-in Captain Falcon Knee. Why knee in melee when you can knee in real life.

:laugh:

Now all I have to do is take up your advice and find Taj/Forward/etc. and play them, like you said I should.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I was called by Tian, and I was talking with him about possibly him and maybe Kenny coming up some weekend to play with you again or something.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ha ha, yeah, I was trying to step up my teams game, since I usually don't do as well as I do in singles.

Top Bottom