• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGA Ranking Battle #3.4 11-01-08 The retirement of SpicTom/Vigiliante BRAWL TEAMS!!!!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I'd be interested in melee singles.
It could happen if there is more interest so far we only have 2 people interested in melee singles and that's not enough. If you want to spread the word that would be great because I wouldn't want either you or kevin M to waste your gas money getting to TGA.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Tom, either way, is Brawl gunna get run first? Either Dubs or Singles(if Melee is getting played?) Since I have to be somewhere for 6 I want to know if I can still participate in a tourney without y'know, getting completely effing destroyed in Melee.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
That's cool man do what you gotta do. If you want to make it up to me you must play SF4 when it comes out on console and start winning tourneys son! It seems like there might be brawl doubles instead of melee singles because I see no interest coming from anybody except for Kevin M. I will give it until the middle of next week to make a final annoucement and thx for your patience.
I actually really want to get into that game (maybe) so we'll see lol

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Tom, either way, is Brawl gunna get run first? Either Dubs or Singles(if Melee is getting played?) Since I have to be somewhere for 6 I want to know if I can still participate in a tourney without y'know, getting completely effing destroyed in Melee.
Brawl singles will be run first

I actually really want to get into that game (maybe) so we'll see lol
You should head up to TGA one of these days when you have time. It's definently worth it to try out SF4 and the other japanese games they have.

Chains talk to Cobra if you need a ride he might be able to get you one.

I just saw the melee circuit on Nov 1st so I am going to assume that everybody who plays melee is going to that so it is now confirmed that there will be BRAWL DOUBLES! The entry fee will be decided on how many people show up to the tourney.

People we will need as many set-ups as possible. We need wii's, TV'S, brawl, surge protectors, extention cords, and a laptop with the tourney maker on it. thx:)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
DID YOU JUST SAY COBRA IS GOING?

please tell me he's going

edit: I'll bring a wii/brawl and a power strip

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
DID YOU JUST SAY COBRA IS GOING?

please tell me he's going

edit: I'll bring a wii/brawl and a power strip
Awesome that will help son. Can any TV's be added to the list?

COOOOBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

i have a new phone number
COOOOOOBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yes Cobra is going to this and you might want to PM him with it.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
HOORAY FOR COBRA.

And, I'm such an annoying *****, but run Brawl Doubles first... Doubles is teh sex.

EDIT1:Although in all seriousness, at least if it's not Melee first I'll be able to play something. So DOUBLE HOORAY!

EDIT2:Oh and I can bring a set up. TV/Wii/Brawl but unless the store owner can hold onto them for a few days for me and keep them safe I've gotta take them with me when I leave around 4 or 5, sadly.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Tom, I won't be able to make this tourney so I need you to pull a Chu and run one more after this so I can go since I haven't been able to make a single TGA tournament.

And if you run one more

*gulp*

I will enter Brawl.

Worthless scrub

Smash Rookie
Tom, I won't be able to make this tourney so I need you to pull a Chu and run one more after this so I can go since I haven't been able to make a single TGA tournament.

And if you run one more

*gulp*

I will enter Brawl.
This is **** tom on my friends account. I might have a melee get together at my home since there is no melee at this but I will have to see. I will run it by Cobra to see if he would like to run doubles first so I will get back to you.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Have I played Smash int he past Month? No.

Have I been to a tournament in the past month? No.

Have I talked to you in the past month? Some.

Am I going to get ***** at this tournament? HELL F*CKING YEAH I AM!!!

...I'll be checking in here more consistently from now on. So I'll be like visible...kinda, as long as yo can envision me through he computer....

I have a TV, Wii,, and multiple power strippy things to bring, and Bring them I shall!

...I'll also bring a laptop hopefully. otherwise...it's manual bracket making for Cobra. :(

...also, are these really the rules we will be using? They don't match with the SBR new Brawl rulesets and seem a little offwhack. Maybe I've been out of it too long?

Memphis - Just post your **** phone number. What is someone gonna steals it and stalk you? ...and would that be a bad thing?

Kevin M - I will frighteningly await your main (A.k.a , whoever is top tier that week)

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be really good son. Cobra if you want to run teams first it's ok with me. I will give you most of the decsion power on the tourneys and how you want to run them. Kevin M or Skler you better win in NJ if your going son!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
**** you best not retire when I wont be there.
I'll be in NY this weekend.
Retire and I'll like.. destroy your crops or something.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Riot, teams right? Thundercats GOOOOO!!!!
The things name is Snarf, I looked it up! I knew it was something friggin weird like that. And Thundercats are gonna... whatever it is they do... drink milk... and fight mummy-people... and win!

Tom: Go back to TGA and learn how to play as C.Viper and Chun Li for me, then teach me them when I get there... O.K? Or at least one....

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
The things name is Snarf, I looked it up! I knew it was something friggin weird like that. And Thundercats are gonna... whatever it is they do... drink milk... and fight mummy-people... and win!

Tom: Go back to TGA and learn how to play as C.Viper and Chun Li for me, then teach me them when I get there... O.K? Or at least one....
I will try but when your arrive at TGA there will be plenty of people who will be able to teach you.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
you know i might be there too. i have been missing the last few tournaments due to the lack of play and interest in stawl and meliie. I'd like to play some sf4 though i look forward to that! hopefully i dont get too hung over from the parties thu and fri :)

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
you know i might be there too. i have been missing the last few tournaments due to the lack of play and interest in stawl and meliie. I'd like to play some sf4 though i look forward to that! hopefully i dont get too hung over from the parties thu and fri :)
Just get tanked on Thrusday, and sleep into Friday. that way you'll still feel obligated to party, even though you're still tired, but won't want to drink cause the thought of it makes you sick from how much you drank the night before. Then drink like 20 bottles of water and get ready to come up on Saturday!!!

Prominent

Smash Rookie
I'll be there most likely for Melee...assuming there are Melee singles, I hate Brawl.
Also, I'm down for some money matches vs. **** Tom in puzzle fighter :]

I was there last weekend and played a round with you after you stomped my girlfriend in it :p

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there most likely for Melee...assuming there are Melee singles, I hate Brawl.
Also, I'm down for some money matches vs. **** Tom in puzzle fighter :]

I was there last weekend and played a round with you after you stomped my girlfriend in it :p
Wuz up son there will be no melee tourney but I will be bringing melee with me just for some friendlies. I will mm you in puzzle fighter but we have to make sure the arcade sticks aren't too ****ed up. Hayato I accept your mm in SF4 so get ready for the whooping of a lifetime in SF4 son!

$5 bills hayato

Anthony $2 bills son!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I want mass teams friendlies with Riot. No practice in teams might not make us **** as hard as I would like. I demand many many teams friendlies.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
See, I was thinking of going to this, but then I saw the venue fee LOL.
Well there actually is alot of games to play if you pay the venue fee but if you have no interest in any games then oh well. Don't get too ****ed up on halloween day son!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
STREET FIYTAH 4 MM'S
MELTY BLOOD MM'S
TEKKEN 5 DR MM'S
STREET FIGHTER 3rd STRIKE MM'S
CURRY MM'S
THAT FRISBEE GAME ON THE ARCADE MM'S

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MM.

Btw, Worthless Scrub, you better be at TGA this Saturday.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I still might go, but lol I usually don't even play friendlies. I just hang out and talk with people. That's why I'm whining about the venue fee.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
STREET FIYTAH 4 MM'S
MELTY BLOOD MM'S
TEKKEN 5 DR MM'S
STREET FIGHTER 3rd STRIKE MM'S
CURRY MM'S
THAT FRISBEE GAME ON THE ARCADE MM'S

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MM.

Btw, Worthless Scrub, you better be at TGA this Saturday.
We will see Dan Watch this video and it will tell you how I feel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPKGSk13zo

I still might go, but lol I usually don't even play friendlies. I just hang out and talk with people. That's why I'm whining about the venue fee.
Darc everbody will be playing these games and everything is Japanese. It is definitly worth the money and you would miss out if you don't go.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hmph, fine. LOL <3

but only because Cobra is going...

and it's your last tourney...

Cobra, if you can, can you bring my polo? thanks =3

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
STREET FIGHTER 4

STREET FIGHTER 4

STREET FIGHTER 4

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be awesome *****s!!!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I think its time for results. I looked at the roster, but I think I went the wrong direction with my eyes so I didn't really figure out where I was located...

Who won anyways, I wasn't paying attention cuz I went to go play Street Fighter IV again before I had to go.

Top Bottom