• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank you, Salem~

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Salem,

This is a legit thank you, and I think it deserves it's own thread.

Your **** talk has inspired me. I have never wanted to destroy anybody as badly as I would like to destroy you. You have motivated me to rev up my practice, and level myself up hardcore before Apex.
We shall see what is the better ZSS. Crazy everywhere wtf nobody knows what's going on other than ZSS mains, or patient, slow reads and lots of d-smash.

The could-be Melee Peach player,

NickRiddle

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
WHY THE **** ARE YOU BACK HERE?!
l DON'T GET IT!
I saw it as the title thread when looking at "Brawl Character Discussion" and felt my presence/posting was necessary.

KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU:
Most users ever online was 4,206, 03-10-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Seagull Man, $mike, ∫unk, -LzR-, -RedShadow, 2-DJeff, 42_, :mad:, :Tally Hoes, Airgemini, Airjelly, ALbOArBaN, AmcD, aml529, Anaky, apasher17, Auspher, Banjo2553, BestNessn00b, BetaBahamut, BioDG, BirthNote, Bizkit047, Blissard, bliu12, BlizzyWolf, Blue Yoshi, bobjrsenior, BPx, brawlman1000, brickbox, Brightside6382, Bwarx., Calzorz, Carroll, Cathy, Cheers, Chiko_, chillbologna, Chris, Chuee+, Churro, Circa, Codi, Coolwhip, CoonTail, CORY, D. Disciple, D20, Da1AndOnlySonic, Dakpo, Dark.Pch, darkoblivion12, Davidreamcatcha, Dekuschrub, DeLux, derkapalooza, DerpDaBerp, Dirtydeeds, DRDN, Dre the Ace, drsusredfish, Duff0, ElNoNombreHombre, emb1234, EnigmaticCam, etecoon, EthereaL, Falco400, finalcloud13, flaw, Fluttershy, FotuRAN, Four Sword, FrootLoop, g-regulate, Gardex, Get Low, Getocoolaid, Ghosti, Gnes, Golden-psyco, Griffard, Grim Tuesday, Gustave, HollaAtchaBoy, Holms, Horo, Hot_ArmS, humble, Hylian, I Dair You, indigestible_wad, InferiorityComplex, infiniteV115, Invisi, ipitydatfu, Izzmo, izzy24, J-Birds, JackieJ, Jaklub, JamesBJames, Jane, Jar'd, Jasou, JC Shine Studios, Jiffyboob, Jolteon, July, Junahu, justaway12, Katapultar, Kazam, King Omasassekke XXVIII, kinghippo99, King~, KT Kasrani, Ktary, Kupo Rose, Kuraudo, l Karasu l, leffen, lil Kwanzaa, lilseph, Linguini, Luigi player, Lythium, MacDaddy69, Mahone, majora_787, Mampam, Marc, Master Raven, Master Xanthan, MasterShake, MasterWarlord, MattDotZeb, McNugget, Metakill, Mifune, Mike2, MikeKirby, MissingNo., Mprime, Mr.Lemon, MT_, MuraRengan, MVD, nbart1016, Nedved, ngfc_0, NickRiddle, Nintendude1189, O D I N, Oasis_S, Octorox, Old Man Grey, Omis, Oro?!, outofdashdwz, PantyRaider08, Patches, PB&J, PEACE7, ph00tbag, Phantom Gamer, Phiddlesticks, Pinheadz, Player-1, Player-3, Pluvia, pokelover980, PwnerBren7, R e d X, Ragnar0k, Red Ryu, Redrix, Reizilla, Rep, Retro X, Roneblaster, Ruuku, Sapphire Dragon, Sariku, sauc3, Savon, ScaryLB59, Schtizzel, Sempiternity, ShadowPhoenix951, Shortiecanbrawl, showdownkiller, Silfa, Skeith, smashkng, Smoom77, Snow Shard, soju, Sold2, Sonic Storm, southpaw, Spyro, SqLeon, Ssonic, StealthyGunnar, Summonedfist, SuperMetroid44, SwizzyUK, Syphtan, Tamoo, Tearbear, Technical_Chase, Teczero, TehSqueeMistro, Tekk, The Linkster, The Paprika Killer, The Tycon, TheLake, the_irish_dude, The_Rake, The_SMILE, Tigertenaka, tko112, TL?, Tom, Tommy Pickles, TrixiESAM, Twinkie, Twinkles, Two-Ell, Typ_Ex, ugctournaments, Ugvts, ulises3000, UltiMario, UltyBomber77, underdogs22, UTDZac, V1cegrip, vanforum, VaNz, Vermanubis, VideoKidHEERO, VSC.D-Torr, vVv ChiboSempai, Vyse, Walt, WaterTails, Wiscus, X iLink X, Xeylode, Yamer, YarsRevengerson, Yhii, Yikarur, zDuck, Zeborg, Zero, Zgetto, zhao_guang, Zigsta, Zivilyn Bane, Zoler, _Yes!_, ~Twitch~, ¿Qué?

:018:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You guys should just

keep leapfrogging off each other

in tricks

that would be sum nice metagame development

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
The funny thing about dat salem pic is that I went to a dunkin donuts right before the tourney.

Zss dittos gonna be the future of brawl soon.

I STILL WANT TO DO A ZSS 1 STOCK FFA WITH YOU GUYS

but none of you ever want to do it :c

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The big surprise will be when Thiocyanide comes out of his Hyperbolic Time Chamber and outplaces both NR and Salem.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
hahaha these dittos are going to be so amazing. Nick Riddle is about to level up, and im assuming Salem is going to try the same. That+ Apex = Instant boost in ZSS metagame. I am glad.

@FlamewaveK: dude Dudley vs a Heavy? pfft Dudley would own without a doubt. Might as well toss that ***** a rose now.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
My prediction

If Salem wins
Community will say: HAHA FINALLY! WE'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS, SALEM > NICK RIDDLE!

If Nick Riddle wins
Community will say: All this means is that Nick is better at the ditto.

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
I logged in to smashboards for the first time in weeks to say 1 stock zss is sick as ****. *****s get beasted in less than 20 seconds? wtf

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
My prediction

If Salem wins
Community will say: HAHA FINALLY! WE'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS, SALEM > NICK RIDDLE!

If Nick Riddle wins
Community will say: All this means is that Nick is better at the ditto.
Basically.

Both players are legit but I always hated these sorta deals because only NickRiddle has something to lose.

Top Bottom