• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank you Smashboards

Santamaycry

Smash Rookie
I used to get abused online and by my friends. After a solid 3 days of watching videos and reading FAQs I dominate with Snake. While I'm not pro by any means, i have mastered the mortarslide(near perfect frames i think) and map control using C4 and mines.

I dont have a PC atm(in the process of moving) but when I do ill upload vids for more help (Im sure you guys are thrilled lol)

Santamaycry

Smash Rookie
I am now at a crossroads

Who do I like more. Snake or D3

I like snake for the slow methodical gameplay that contrasts so greatly with what I am used to in Smash Bros, but D3 is a **** penguin with a hammer...

Santamaycry

Smash Rookie
maybe its a fat penguine with a hammer, but he's chaingrag is good and he has very powerfull attacks ;)
K I just played my metaknight (cough tornadospam) friend and destroyed him with snake...Snake is now my best friend forever. D3 can be the friend that always gives me lunch money even though I dont talk to him

Dragmire

Smash Lord
you like DDD **** yeah you do he's a giant ****in penguin god **** he's got chargin hammaz (like lazahs) and the best projectile defender ever (stupid waddles) :laugh: :dedede:

or you get the best char in the game with multiple proggies, a techchase, the BEST recovery in the game, and he's got a beard :snake:

Raiderwarlord99

Smash Cadet
Yea DDD is far more superior to Snake. In fact theres I rumor that Snake will be banned in the next up coming months.........I hope.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I am now at a crossroads

Who do I like more. Snake or D3

I like snake for the slow methodical gameplay that contrasts so greatly with what I am used to in Smash Bros, but D3 is a **** penguin with a hammer...
Ganondorf is pretty slow, too. TRY HIM OUT. :"D

Yea DDD is far more superior to Snake. In fact theres I rumor that Snake will be banned in the next up coming months.........I hope.
wot lol

Top Bottom