• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thanksgimping: San Antonio's next major!!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Ok, i'm pretty much coming JUST to meet megafox. I've seen his videos...it brought a tear to my eye.... :)

is he talkative? does he know me? i want to make him my apprentice! he could be worthy enough...we shall see

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Ok the tournament I going to have foood provided at the tourny but I am not sure to the extent. I was thinking thanksgiving leftovers.

I know I will have at least one turkey for this and most likely some extra pies or something.

If any body elese wants to step up and help with the food let me know.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just to point this out so no probs are had at the tourny

Teams is $10 per PERSON!

So john now if needed everyone

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Just to point this out so no probs are had at the tourny

Teams is $10 per PERSON!

So john now if needed everyone
What the hell makes this tournament special enough to hike 5 more bucks out of each person for doubles?

Does Batou get a free foot message, two hot waitresses by my side to serve my every command and a comfy chair for 5 bucks more?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
So HOBO isn't a major tournament if they do 10 a team...so only each player pays 5 bucks a piece plus the venue fee?

10 a team is the norm Mr.Boss...but not 20 bucks a team.

But I guess this time around I guess I can allow it...only if I can get my venue fee waived...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
literally, like a year... I think I'm gonna have to steal that one.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Well Let me rephrase that...for as long as I've been going to HOBO tournaments....I dunno about the past ones....I could be wrong. Either way I'm cool with it....

Gnes

Smash Master
Wish i could go, Houston gonna win it, as usual :)
Razer's not too bad of a teacher, he'll at least be able to tell him when to mortar slide....

always

Top Bottom