• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco! 2/20/10

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah, look at the two Falcos above me. Kinda irritating to try and get Top 3 on those <_<

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate to say it, but I have a problem with the crew battle replays... namely that they aren't on my SD card. I can't explain why they wouldn't be, seeing as I watched them get saved (and they are shown being saved on the live stream). Unless someone can think of some reason why I don't see them, I can't upload them :x
Try loading through homebrew, maybe?

Do you have more than one SD card? Maybe you grabbed the wrong one. ;o

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So some late shoutouts, but I promised that I would do them..

First shoutout to the crew I rode with

Micheal(Micalieus)-**** you did amazing at this tourney, knocked out by two tough matchups, and two good players actually, and even took a match off of calvin. I see the progress you made since we started practicing and can't wait to see you as a top dk.

Chaz(Turtle)- You had a tough pool, had you had any other pool I know for sure you would have made it out. But keep training, we will try to get some practice in before herb 3.

Anthony(BBQ)- Good stuff in melee, you seem like you're improving rather quickly, I expect you to be placing in the money soon.

Sleepyk- Good stuff winning melee, I promise once I get my job i'll be enntering melee again. Which should be in a month or two. Fun hanging out as well, and thanks for streaming brawl.

Fullmetal-good stuff in melee, unfortunate directions from mapquest lol, but good to see you made it ok. We got lost too and we have a gps, what a pile of fail.

Dogy- Thanks for whoopin my *** in sf4 with sakura. My gamestop sagat doesn't cut it. I'll train it some more though don't worry.

Alpha-Nice seein ya, you should have gotten a piece of my sagat though I saw you lookin over at it in awe.

Calvin- good stuff bro, you probably won't see this shoutout since you never log on smashboards but I'll send it anyways. Ice climbers are tough, but if know you you will get the matchup down sooner or later.

Alby- don't get discouraged after a match, you seem too tense while playing. Just relax and make sure you're focusing right, and play

Serin- Good set. I can't beieve I got ht with that fsmash though -_-. You seem like a solid player that likes experience in tournies, and have a few bad habits. You defintly know your chacrter well, and I expect top 3 out of you soon.

Raf-Good set dude, good stuff ****** my butthole in crews though. I think I forgot for a minute that crews aren't sets and that every stock counts lol. Definitly I see improvements after every tourney you play at.

Luis- Good set, I think I may of got lucky but that's just me, look forward to the next set.

Wully-thanks for hosting the tourney, I had a good time and fun hanging out at ihop.

Levi-You're mafia.

Billy the Beckler-Teams was cool, good stuff. I think we should try mixing up chacrters sometimes for fun because we both play a lotof chacrters. Look forward to teaming at herb.

Munkus-Nice placing, keep rapin.

D3t(sp?)- thanks for hostin as well, was fun tourney. Fun chillin at ihop.

Ryker-Nice talkin to you, you seem really cool we shoulda talked more.

Zero gamer- Fun freindles let's get some more i next time.

Nice1- lol I told you about my sagat, best in da world. I want rematches next time, i'm like 0-40 with you but that's cool.

ingult- nice talking with you about luigi/diddy. I think you need to abuse the banas more, that will help a lot in the matchup. Let's get a lot of freindlies in next time.

Dangr-Didn't get to play enough, I wanna come down to Al just for a smashfest one day so we can play more freindlies. maybe during my spring break I'll try to come by. Fun chillin as usual and keep the shiek up.

Shaslam-good set, luigi vs wario is pretty fun imo. Good stuff either way.

K If I forgot anyone let me know and I'll add you in.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Mighty late on those, aren't ya.

But nonetheless, the tourney was fun, GA needs to come back to AL more often.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
So some late shoutouts, but I promised that I would do them..
this^ You all know I love you, we don't need to do shoutouts, but I'll do them anyways. xD

BigLou- Fun hangin out! Congrats on the win with the weegee machine. We definitely need to play more friendlies. You need to teach me the Snake-MK matchup so I can beat you if we play in singles. >:D Then again I may just go Sheik, lol. I was surprised you didn't murder my Sheik because of all your Billy experience. :laugh:

Lounis said:
Dangr-Didn't get to play enough, I wanna come down to Al just for a smashfest one day so we can play more freindlies. maybe during my spring break I'll try to come by. Fun chillin as usual and keep the shiek up.
I live pretty far away from everyone else in AL. It'd be a pretty long drive to wherever you'd stay if you came over to AL unless you came to Hville. Dx

Elev8- Congrats on 2nd, dude. Surprisingly, you didn't seem very tense during your matches with Lounis, Calvin, or any in the crew battle. Thanks for winning me $5. xD

BillyBillBill_- Where'd the Sheik go? Dx Don't let the beast that is Snake control you, bro. :) I enjoyed my stay, there. I'll try to get back to Auburn asap. Dx

Reflex- I thought you said you didn't think of yourself as a very technical player. Short hopping Fox' f-air into a lagless landing every... single... time... is pretty hard... at least for me. <.< You must have even more secrets than I expected. ;o

Serin- I didn't go Oli cuz I wanted to win with MK, and he's all I practiced with on my own the week prior to this tourney, lol. Haven't played Oli in forever. You'd probably beat it. I forget about the ledge-grab-let'snerfmk-limits too. :( No johns though. GGs. Go to more tourneys, scrub. :p

Kola- I had fun, dude! Good shiz beating Munkus' MK in brackets and my MK in pools. xD And you're improving really fast, man. Keep up the Marth. :lick:

DanGR- Don't... stop... [me] now... I'm havin such a good time. I havin a ball!

Micaelis- Our matches were so fun. xD Zelda vs. DK is so lulzy. Lightning kicks and 9 winds galore. xD It was a blast at IHOP too. :laugh:

Munkus- We keep getting the same placement. Dx I WILL PULL AHEAD. ;D

Zero Gamer- So much camping. Dx It was payback for all those Oli matches wasn't it. T_T WELL SHEIK IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT. UGGGGH!!

DanGR: Because of Meta Knight I have to either learn to love Brinstar or ban it X( I'll get you next time, Gadget!
Fixed for great justice. :p

Slam- In real life you don't seem the kind to do drugs. Dx Get off that crud and take tylenol when you're feeling bad like a normal person. It's cheaper too. Dx Our matches are always fun, lol.

Cam- thanks for the housing at your dorm. I appreciate it. :) We didn't get to play a lot though. ;/

T3h_Albino- Sorry bout the MK madness, man. I know how frustrating it can be... Hope you had fun overall though. :(

Brannon- Thanks for hosting the tourney! You never explained the reason behind the LGLs though. :(

Spade- lol, if you think going Samus would do you better in tourneys then go ahead and main her. xD I think your Marth has more potential though. Dx

Ryker- GGs! It feels like everyone is getting better! haha. It was nice to see you again. :)

Ingulit- Your Diddy is getting better dude! I saw your match with Elev8's Yoshi, but I didn't see who was playing at the time. I thought it was Elev8's Diddy versus some guy's Yoshi cuz you were ****** so hard! xD Good stuff! Hope you had fun. :)

Chaz- I honestly didn't counterpick your Falco with Sheik. :( I wanted to go Sheik from the beginning... :urg: I thought our matches were really fun though. I'll definitely have to give you some Oli experience and in general more friendlies next time we meet!

Anthony- Definitely had a blast at IHOP! Georgia is way too cool for me. xD And Melee is fun but I'm no good at it. Dx I try to get tips from time to time about certain things. I like Jiggs, Link... Marth... That's about it. Who knows though- maybe I'll get serious about it sometime in the future. Haven't given up on Brawl yet.

Pope- hope you had fun, man. We did have a stacked pool, and I think you could very easily have gotten out had you been in a different one. I mean... TurtL who's a ranked player in GA didn't even get out. :( You're making a great effort to get better, and I can really see it working. Just need to ask the right questions. :)

Sleepyk- Way too chill, man! I think every time I looked at you, you were smiling! :laugh::laugh: Fun at IHOP, dude. :lick:

Wulfy- GGs. xD To be honest, I didn't expect as much from your Falco as you showed me. You're improving really quickly! I'm trying to make it back to Auburn. Dx

Alias- Less Lucas, more Pikachu, and fast fall f-air-> fsmash is not a combo!!!! XDDDD

I had a great time and I was very glad to meet the Alabama people and the other few OoSers that showed up. IHOP was a blast.... my stomach was hurting from laughing too much.
This^ :bee:

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

edit: Holy crap that's a lot of smileys. O_o

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lol Dan. I was playing really well cuz everything seemed really fluent and effective considering I could do what I wanted. Unlike wifi however.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Getting better
Getting Better
getting better
getting Better

XP I'm trying not to let this get to my head.

Next goal: Get my Marth as famous as Chaz's

DRN

Smash Lord
Chaz- I honestly didn't counterpick your Falco with Sheik. :( I wanted to go Sheik from the beginning... :urg: I thought our matches were really fun though. I'll definitely have to give you some Oli experience and in general more friendlies next time we meet!
Doesn't really matter just gives me another reason to learn all of my bad match ups and step it up. Our matches were really fun, good stuff. The only reason i originally felt like u CP'd me was cause u didnt go shiek against anyone else but once again doesnt matter-----No johns~
I'll get me revenge on the people i lost to next time >;D -@Elev8-Kola-DanGR

O ya i forgot Dan u goin to FR?

JRob

Smash Cadet
This is Dan.

It was my last set of the pools and I wanted to use Sheik. I would have gone Pikachu or GnW or something if I wanted to counterpick you. Dx

If I wasn't broke I'd look into going to FR. ;/

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
This is Dan.

It was my last set of the pools and I wanted to use Sheik. I would have gone Pikachu or GnW or something if I wanted to counterpick you. Dx

If I wasn't broke I'd look into going to FR. ;/
LIES! You don't like to use Pikachu! You told me you don't like Pikachu or Yoshi.

JRob

Smash Cadet
LIES! You don't like to use Pikachu! You told me you don't like Pikachu or Yoshi.
This is Dan.

I feel that I'm poor with him... But I can get grabs more easily than most people, and can chaingrab. >_> I think it's a better matchup without the chaingrab as well.

Top Bottom