• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco Shirt - 3 Day Remain!

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
The "That Ain't Falco" shirt, by Double Jump, has less than 72 hours before sales finish! The shirt has already sold to over 250 Smashers and honors the legendary Wombo Combo. If you are heading to a tournament this summer, or are otherwise looking for a way to represent your passion for Smash, this shirt should fit your needs! The Tagless Tee is only $19.99 or you could get a Heavy Blend Hoodie for $27.99!

Cassius_yt

Smash Rookie
Why is it a kirby with falco?

Obv its because that aint falco, but kirby has no relevance to the wombo combo. iunno. Great shirt nonetheless i might get it

Last edited:

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
Is it still possible to get after the 3 days¿

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
Shoot! Gotta get it fast! I neeeeeed that shirt! e_e

Mode

Smash Cadet
Meh the fact that it's Kirby who has no connection to the "WOMBO COMBO" takes away my interest. I'd rather it say Kirbycide or something.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
When someone asks me what this shirt is when I'm wearing it I'll be, like....WOMBO COMBO GET YO ASS WHUPPED THAT AIN'T FALCO OHHHHHH

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
I'd love to buy it, but I'm a jobless bum and the only money I have is reserved for Smash 3DS.....

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Make a "Shut up and take my money" Tee so I can wear it @ E3.

Last edited:

Your local Hipster

Smash Apprentice
When someone asks me what this shirt is when I'm wearing it I'll be, like....WOMBO COMBO GET YO *** WHUPPED THAT AIN'T FALCO OHHHHHH
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying!!!!!!!

Zoap

Smash Master
So how much of the proceeds go to Phil and Brandon, the actual people who coined the phrase?

Top Bottom