• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That guy who owned me at Fanime 2012

Huovos

Smash Rookie
So I went to Fanime just last weekend and got into a conversation with this one dude who brought his JP SSB64. After a nice, enlightening talk, he beats the crap out of me (4 stock yoshi vs ness [v]).

I saw you again the following day to say hi (I was wearing a suit then).
Now for the life of me, I can't remember who you were and who you said you were gonna be playing against the following weekend. All I remember is the custom controller, the JPSSB64, and my balls getting rocked. (I was working and had a lot on my mind).

Don't get me wrong. I had an absolute blast, and I learned a thing or two. I just want to remember what alias you went by. You have rekindled my efforts to increase my ssb64 prowess.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I believe that was Dave aka Drunk E Ness aka Blade on these forums (he doesn't post too often though)

Japanese SSB64 and Hori Mini Pad controller is him

Welcome to the boards!

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
^^ yep yep. Dat was me. I love fanime for the 64. Getting to play random pepz who don't know me is fun.

Huovos

Smash Rookie
Thanks ^^

Thanks to you, I've been upping my game ever since. Fanime was a blast.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Fasho. I'll be at fanime next year too. although.... people started to recognize me..... so I can't money match people there anymore. Might go to bay con.... or something like that for the MMs.

Also, there are tourneys around the bay area to practice/see them top tier playas. Like the tourney post on Jsolo, his Smashfests are the ****.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I know what "420" is. I was under the impression that it was the date, not the time. What is this, a CollegeHumor video? Also Jay says hi

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at fanime again. Super drunk, dah whole time. Can't wait to get my ass kicked!! 12chrctr bttl???

malva00

Smash Master
I'll be at fanime again. Super drunk, dah whole time. Can't wait to get my *** kicked!! 12chrctr bttl???
sounds good! is there going to be a console there with cartridge? I only want to bring my controller... what time you going to be there? I'll probably be there by 10-11am on both Saturday and Sunday. Gimme your number.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
The console and cartridge and consol are there...... but I gut super bofted the whole time and am sleeping that early @_@. Can you go to the gaming hall around 5ish???? I literal play all night.

Top Bottom