• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC4: Twilight Hugs Celestia

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Singles:

1: Silly Kyle
2: Okami
3: Tai
4: Max
5: Corigames
5: Kosuke
7: Wakkatana
7: Tyrant
9: Stuff
9: Dr. R
9: ZAV
9: Trypt
13: AppleApple
13: Avenger
13: nicktra
13: AMFDestroyer

Doubles:

1: One of us is gay, and it's not Silly Kyle (Okami + Silly Kyle)
2: Stomp The Yard! HRRRGGGHHH (TAJ + Tai)
3: Pure Energy Beings (Goop + Gmo)
4: Fsmash Knee (AMFDestroyer + Avenger)
5: Have Fun (Dr. R + Trypt)

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this tournament. I didn't do as good as I had hoped for but I still have plenty of time to improve. :]

1: Silly Kyle :peach:
Nice job winning the tournament man! Sorry for raging in our pool matches, I had only gotten 2.5 hours of sleep and a light breakfast so I was really on edge to say the least.
2: Okami :sheik:
I don't cheer for the other person because I dislike you, I cheer for them because I just happen to want them to win. It's not like I'm **** talking you, I'm just saying things like nice and good job to the other person.
3: Tai :marth:
That game where you got two straight combos on Pokemon Stadium against Kyle were amazing, I wish you had made it farther into the bracket. I'm sad that we didn't get to do any matches this time. : [
5: Corigames :samus:
Oh my god, that Samus dittos games against Wakkatrana were so close! Good job on your placing!
5: Kosuke :fox:
Thanks for the friendlies! I'm really happy I managed to take a game off you.
9: Stuff :pichu:
Dude! 9th place as Pichu? Good job. :]
9: Dr. R :marth:
Like I said with Silly Kyle, I had very little sleep and food during our matches so I apologize for raging.
9: ZAV :sheik:
Nice placing man! We're all getting better with each tournament.
13: Avenger :marth:
Start getting better at stages other than Yoshi's Story. >_>

Taj: Thanks for hosting the tournament! Our friendly matches were a lot of fun, thanks for letting me face your Mewtwo and giving me advice. :]

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Silly Kyle
Well played. Good stuff teaming. Let's team in September or something.

Tai
You should try some more P:M. See if you like it more. I used to dislike it at first, but now I'm really enjoying it. *shrugs*

Max
Yay for Chipotle again! ^_^ Fun seeing you. When I get back, your Toon Link better be awesomeeee(est).

Corigames
Good to see you, and well...kinda glad we didn't have to play. Did you have to play any Sheik's in the tourney? Oh! Perhaps when I get back, Samus may be in P:M, so we can play there? :)

Kosuke
Cheyne, you're super legit as usual. Your Ike was doing some cool stuff in P:M. Remember to use more Forward B -> Jump stuff. It's kinda cool and useful.

Wakkatana
Joe, you're mad good. I really like your Samus. I'm not sure if you'll see this, but if you do, good games!!

Tyrant
You're a chill dude. I really like your Marth in P:M. It's really good. Maybe we'll see each other in SoCal sometime when we're both there.

Stuff
Snap, yo. We should play some Project Melee. You're apparently the best Zelda in AZ, ne? Can't wait to see whatcha do with it.

Dr. R, Trypt, and AppleApple
Good to see you. Casa Grande should come to tournaments as often as they can! Especially since you guys live in the middle and don't have to travel as far as Phoenix to Tucson/Tucson to Phoenix! I'm gonna say the same thing to all of you at once, since we didn't play that much though. Get Project Melee and practice it too!

ZAV
You're a cool dude. I really enjoy seeing you at the tournies. Keep practicing with your chars in both Melee and P:M! The more you play, the better you'll get. And stop rolling. :p

Avenger
It's just frustrating that you've cheered against me when I fought Tai, when I fought Kyle, when I fought Stuff in friendlies (seriously?), when I fought Jeff (once again, seriously? It's not like we even play seriously in our tourney matches), and another time that I can't even remember. I can understand cheering for someone in tourney matches, but like, in friendlies. Seriously. Friendlies. And against Jeff. When we did Falcon dittos in sudden death on PokeFloats. Seriously. I don't dislike you. It just irks me that you do that.

nicktra
Yo. Keep practicing, man. Bring your buddy to a tournament sometime and see how he does too! You guys can get good together. Hope to see you at other tournies.

AMFDestroyer
I remember you doing really well against Kyle and I in some doubles event. Whatever it was, keep up the good work, man. Always keep trying and you'll see progress. Hope to see you at other tournies!

KiraFlax and K9
Kevin...Shawn...I love you guys, lol. You DUDEs are mad legit. The awesome DUDEs around. You DUDEs really surprised a lot of people in Project M. DUDE. It was super awesome. You guys are my DUDEs. I'll see you DUDEs Thursday. Yeah? Oh, and DUDE.

Saffy
Saffy!!! Thank you so much! <3 I love plushies. They're so adorable. Rawr!! Thank you so muchhhhhh. You should come over and hang out with Kevin and Shawn and I on Thursday morning if you're able to! Idk how far away it is from you though. But yeah! Yeah?

Falcoty
Coty! It was cool hearing you cheer for me! X_X Go Sheik! Sorry I'm kinda very scrubby. One day I'ma get as good as you! Hopefully. :x

Taj
Tonathan. Thanks for hosting, man. I can't believe you placed so high in Project M without having played it ever before. Like, seriously. I'ma force John to step up his game so this doesn't happen again. But lol...Diablo.

Wobbles
Drunkard. :p Always good to see you, Wob. Sorry Sheik's good in P:M. :( She's dumb. I think I like her more in P:M than in Melee, even though she's possibly better in Melee (barely, maybe?).

OKSAS
Dude. You're amazing. Love you a bunch. Let's play as much smash before I leave as possible. I'm still gonna text you all the time when I'm in SoCal. Make sure I do. Maybe we should team for the next P:M tourney! :o

Rubyiris
Yo, X. Sorry I forgot to give you a shoutout. X is a mad wicked nickname. Good stuff on everything and glad to have you there. Thanks for running P:M and continuing to be a bro. See you in September.

I probably forgot someone. Like Bryce. Nah, I probably didn't forget Bryce. Did I? Eh, if for some reason you're like Bryce and were cool but molested my wolf too much to get a real shoutout, just yell at me for a shoutout.

Corigames

Smash Hero
It's sooooooooooo long after the tourney, I can't remember any of my shoutouts. Or... was it... the fact that we all got blazed afterwards and I can't remember anything from that day.

Either way... I'll shout out to people later. You guys know I love you regardless.

MMZJSFMMX10MM

Smash Cadet
If I played some games with you I commented. If not, then I probably didn't comment.

1: Silly Kyle
2: Okami- We had some fun matches. Rolling is a Brawl habit. I have gotten rid of it for the most part with Luigi, but I still tend to use it with other characters. Eventually, it will diminish.
3: Tai
7: Tyrant- lots of smash puns in that car ride :)
9: Stuff- some stuff goes here... Did we play?
13: AppleApple
13: Avenger- Project M was new
13: nicktra- It gets a little old fighting Falcos all day so it was nice playing Dr. Mario.
13: AMFDestroyer- I thought you had won some matches?
Taj- We played two matches and I took off one stock. The speed of gameplay helped me to keep moving faster and will help prepare me for future matches. Thanks.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
1: OkamiBW**** ($17.00) :sheik:
2: Taj/TommyDerMeister*** ($8.00) :falco: :marth: :falcon:
3: K9 :ness2:
4: KiraFlax :charizard:
5: Rubyiris :pit:
5: Prof. Oksas :wolf: :toonlink: :lucario:
7: AMFDestroyer :ike:
7: Stuff/Tyrant*** :zelda: / :marth:
9: Max :toonlink:
9: SuperNoko :ike:
9: Raymond :marth:
9: Tai** :marth:
13: Trypt :sheik:
13: ZAV :sheik:
13: Tyrant*
13: AppleApple :jigglypuff:
17: GV7*
17: Silly Kyle*

*Forfeited all matches
**Got 2nd seed in pool, but had to leave early, so gave spot to Tommy
***Tyrant subbed into Stuff's 2nd set in bracket
***Taj subbed into Tommy's spot and played all bracket matches
****Is awesome <3

Corigames

Smash Hero
Ok, so let's kick this ****

Silly Kyle - Boo, so, when was the last time we faced each other in bracket? As a matter of fact, when was the last time we played while not baked so hard off our ***** that seeing straight was considered tech skill?
I love watching you play. Peach and Samus are similar in some ways, in that they are both heavy floaters that are total b i t c h e s. Also, cheering for you in a house full of haters, just to see you come out on top. LOL :cool:

Okami - I had a Sheik in my pools, but I have Falcoty/Okami practice. It wasn't that bad. Plus, my mental state has been +10 at every tournament since Nyte, so Shiek can **** herself for all I care :awesome: I might play P:M if Samus doesn't suck. If she does, I'll stick with Melee where she's at least OK (Unless I see potential for me making P:M Samus awesome). Cuz I'm a secret tier *****.

Tai - LOL, I finally smoked with Tai. My life is complete. Also, you better upload videos before the next tournament. You're lazy *** hell :p Oksas posted videos THAT NIGHT, and you didn't even post the TIO file. I expect I'll get a list of johns for that, but **** you. I pay you $5 dollars every tournament... well, some part of $5 at least. Anyway, good job at beating S2J.

Max - Dude. Duuuuuude... DUDE. DUDE! I beat you in pools and then you get above me? WTF? Hax. At least our set was tight, I'm glad we got a nice, easy pool for once. Glad we both made it to bracket!

Corigames - 5th place? Is that a new record? 1st seed of pools too? Chin up kid, you'll get there soon enough. Keep practicing, get more consistent, get more tech-y, and figure out how to deal with Marth.

Kosuke - More like Trollske, amiright? Why did Kyle come over and say to time you out? I wasn't going to do it, HONEST! Then you conterpick YS with Marth? FFFFFUUUUUU~ I seriously underestimate you, I can't get my head out of '08 when I sit down next to you. I did it with Tai for a while, but I've also been playing with him for a long time. Wish we had time to catch up or anything, but you kept busy. Anyway, status: I've got a tolden ticket.

Wakkatana - Most. Hype. Match. I've. Ever. Played. I don't think it had anything to do with what was going on on-screen though, but, whatever. Dude, I love you. I miss you. Where you been? Where you go? Why u no play melee more? I'm not even sure if you'll see this, and that fills me with sad. I could use another Samus on my level, and I wish I had seen any of your matches prior to ours. Oh well, there'll be other times... there will be other times, right?

Tyrant, Stuff, Dr. R, ZAV, Trypt, AppleApple, Avenger, nicktra, AMFDestroyer: Holy crap, I'm terrible with names and faces. I don't want to confuse someone for someone else, so I'm just going to mass this one. We all really appreciate new people coming to the scene. I'm glad to have new people, and you'll slowly fit in as we all get to know you more. I think we end up being intimidating, but it's only because we've known each other, traveled with each other, and (Some of us) lived with each other for years. Please feel free to chat in the AZ general thread. Tells about you, what you do, if you go to school, etc. Right now I barely know anything about any of you other than what your main is in Melee. Anyway, thanks for coming out and I can't wait to see you at the next one or sooner.

Taj Mahal and Woobs: You guys :smirk:
Taj, I'm gonna stomp your broke *** Samus to the ground. That's not a threat or a promise, it's not fortune telling or prediction making, it's a delayed truth. It's going to happen. Stay on your toes.
Rob, sorry I got frustrated against you. The first person I sit down with and I lost a stock without being able to do anything about it: just juggled from one side of the stage to the other. That's not the mental state I want to start my tourney day from, so I dropped out. I know you said it was cool or that you understood, but I just want to make sure you know I'm not pissed. You're ****ing good, and I wasn't going to benefit from playing you right then.

Everyone else: play Melee and you can get some shout-outs.

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
(Left it blank if I didn't play you)

MELEE:
1: Silly Kyle - 'Grats taking first bro. That GF set was crazy intense. For once we weren't in the same pool, haha.
2: Okami - Good $hit as always, Okami. For some reason, I had a feeling you would take first. You couldn't have been closer though, dayum!!
3: Tai - I really enjoyed our pools matches. I felt quite smug almost keeping up with you stock-wise when it was Marth vs. Pichu. I think you were sandbagging though xD. And dude, thanks again for what you said about my YT videos! It's great to be recognized for my smash bros. skills that aren't match-playing.
7: Tyrant - Stylin' on me in pools. Tippers hurt.
9: Stuff - Pee-chew.
9: ZAV - Good few friendlies that we played!
13: AppleApple - You're the Jiggs/Falco player, right? Great games dude. I 2-0'd you, but when we played friendlies later in the night, you were taking most of the games. I hope you and your buddies keep comin' back to these tournies! :)
13: Avenger - We didn't get to play as much as I would have liked. Those doubles friendlies were a barrell o' laughs though (with Wobbles/you vs. AMF/me), especially when we did low-tiers. Keep improving, man. You have the heart of a champion! :cool:
13: nicktra - As Wobbles said, "I've never seen anyone use pills so...religiously." Hehehe, keep playing dude, and ask that friend of yours to train you! Hope to see you at future events!
13: AMFDestroyer - Aaron!!! I can't decide which I like more: 1V1'ing you, or teaming with you. You're an awesome guy (must get it from your brother! :p ). I better see you June 2 @ UAT!

1: OkamiBW ($17.00) :sheik: - I'm sad I didn't get to stay to see the conclusion of P:M singles. Fantastic job placing first anyways, yo!
2: Taj/TommyDerMeister ($8.00) :falco: :marth: :falcon: - Taj too good. Do you like this game, even? haha
3: K9 :ness2: - Reppin' that Ness. Holy $hit bro. Our games were semi-close, but geeze... Still seems like I'd need to get a LOT better to win for some reason. Good dubs, too.
4: KiraFlax :charizard: - You and Shawn picked the weirdest characters to use, but you both rock with 'em. I don't think you and I played any 1V1s, but good dubs, Kevin.
5: Rubyiris :pit: - (Thanks for showing me MedianXL. Interesting stuff there, hehe.) I can't believe AMFDestroyer and I took the first game off you and John in bracket. I seriously have no idea how that happened, lmao! Good job to you guys for coming back with two wins though! Dat Pit!
5: Prof. Oksas :wolf: :toonlink: :lucario: - You're on a whole 'nother level, man. Screw the results. You got first in my book! Haha. Great job beating me and then beating me after I turned black in bracket (hardly a legal move btw, thanks for being cool with it). =)
7: AMFDestroyer :ike: - I'm glad you like this game. You fu©king rocked considering that was the first day you ever tried P:M. I want to team with you more.
7: Stuff/Tyrant :zelda: / :marth:
9: Max :toonlink: - Those pool matches were really tough wins for me to pull off. Amazing job, dude.
9: SuperNoko :ike:
9: Raymond :marth:
9: Tai :marth:
13: Trypt :sheik: - Good pool matches :D
13: ZAV :sheik:
13: Tyrant
13: AppleApple :jigglypuff:
17: GV7
17: Silly Kyle

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman
1: Silly Kyle - congrats on the win, amazing comeback Kyle. :)
2: Okami - You played really awesome I really enjoyed watching you play congrats on winning P:M
3: Tai - r@pe, tough break against SK
7: Tyrant - GG in pools, it was cool playing you
9: Stuff - dayum dat pichu haha, great games man, they were fun. Hopefully I can make it more competitive next time ;)
9: Dr. R - !@#$%
9: Trypt - I got lost
13: AppleApple - Puff plays gay
13: Avenger
13: nicktra
13: AMFDestroyer

Corigames

Smash Hero
"Also, you better upload videos before the next tournament. You're lazy *** hell :p"
Cutting it close

Top Bottom