• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 1st Annual Shibbypod Awards (now with updated pic of why trail sux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
The 10 worst players in MI, according to Shibbypod
ok everybody, this is a once in a life time event where rather than recognizing the sucessfull players in our great state of MI, we are going to point out the people who put the SUCK in SUCKCESS

I'm your host, from Midland MI, Shibbypod. Lets get right to the awards.

10. First we will start off with the 10th worst player in MI. He lives somewhere, and probably grew up on a farm or something. He has made a few appearances, SSA4 and maybe some others, and done pretty poorly. Thats right, you guessed it. STYL. STYL is absolutely terrable, and has only one tournament victory in his entire career. holy ****
(STYL)

9. Our next worst player in Michigan goes to a guy who does not live on a ****in farm, but rather down in the states capitol (where no good players live) Lansing. Known for more of a party house than anywhere where smash skill is formed, the last time he won a match..... wait, i don't think it ever happened. Also we congradulate you on your lost money matches to Lain at Michigan Unite 2. Thats right ItoBandito. Congradulations on suckin.
(ItoBandito)

8. Number eight for me was a fairly easy choice. Known better as a former illinoise crew member, this popular ice climbers player is better know for having sexual relations with one of the ugliest women in all of Midland.

The fact that he playc climbers alone is enough to get him on this list. Hochi, welcom to MI buddy :) ,
(Hochimihntrail).... or however you ****ing spell it

7. This eager yet terrible smasher is pretty well known (well, not really at all) for his big mouth. He refers to himself as Detroits Best Smasher. Which due to a technicality, may actually hold true. You just can't count ANYTHIN, not even a subarb of detroit, as actually being in detroit. Known even better for not even being able to take a stock off myself at SSA4 (with a team mate, 2 vs 1) Number seven goes to my buddy D_B_S.
(D_B_S)

6. All this guy does at tournaments is get trashed, and have c. falcon dittos against dope. (and loses 99.9% of all of them). He really blows, and has no mind games. And is maybe a 3/20 (three out of twenty) on tech skill. You guessed it, this award goes to Shibbypod, the official **** talker of Michigan
(Shibbypod).... wait.... what the ****. ****it!!! thats me :(

5. Montross. He is a douche bag.
(Montross)

4. This player, more than anyone in the world, needs to learn that no one wants to come to your broken *** home and play smash sitting on your ****ed up floor and bathroom that the door is falling off. Seriously, i could see your dad while i was trying to take a ****. You need to start coming to other people tournaments.Yes sir, MarthMaster04. But we love you, thats why we mention you :)
(MartMaster04)

3. I just couldn't let this one pass. Who copies the name of a player who is so bad? Much less I don't think anyone has even met this guy. This was not a tough decision for me or my staff (my *****). This award hands down goes to MarthMaster92. ****.
(MarthMaster92)

Ok there are only two more people that i know everyone is excited to hear about, but we must be patient, for the longer we wait, the worse they get both at life and at smash. One of these players is not clutch, the other has no life. And is gay. And kinda looks like a fat sanjiah. Ok lets get to the final two.

2. The worst player yet to come out of SEMI. Before joining the military, he was absolute a$s at the game, and he just got worse after that. Trained by dope himself, he was an absolute flop. Absolutely terrible. I like the word absolute more than i like this guy. Absolutely. Butters, the number two worst player in Michigan goes to you. Congradulations also on losing a match to a midland guy in less than a half minute. Thats gotta be a record. Oh and you are the least clutch out of anyone in the world, including Bush.
(Butters)

Ok, the moment we have all been waiting for. The WORST ABSOLUTE WORST player in Michigan according to myself.

1. Born back in the day when people named their children after farm animals, this young gun started playing with his friends in Ann Arbor. After only getting worse and worse, he started playing with the big league. After getting terribly denied by the Midland players over and over again, he turned gay. Dope hates him (James, you didn't have to tell me, i'm a mind reader) and so does just about everyone else. The reason he didn't make it to M5 was that he is fat. Drumroll please................................................................................................................................................................................................................
SHEEPYMAN! Congrats sheepy, for all of your accomplishments, including your most memorable loss to STYL at SSA4 last year. We all appreciate your contributions to the smash community

Before I close this post, I would like to state that some of the opinions in this thread were strictly jokes.... some of them. And being opinions, who cares anyway?

Discuss.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
"kinda looks like a fat sanjiah"

:laugh: :laugh:

OMG that was tooooo funnny hahaha ppl in my class were wondering why i was laughing hahaha

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I appreciate your support guys. It takes a lot of thought to come up with the 10 worst. I thought I was the right guy for the job though.

Hot arms, yeah you know the Sanjiah thing is true

Dopey

Smash Lord
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

that is all.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Man **** u shibby..

To actual think I gave u props when ppl were calling
you an ***hole...

ps.... I dont even talk smack but what eva
your thoughts

lain

Smash Master
shibby's just being an *** like the usual. he doesn't mean most of what he says.

most.

: )

D_B_S

Smash Lord
yeah "most".... more then likely he means what he said about me...
I thought he wasnt an *** but whatever.

good topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
dbs, come on man. you are going to take me seriously on this one?

seriously this is what i do. I'm just bein a prick cause i'm behind a computer. lol

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao 2 good.. in like a month we'll have to come out with another Worst of MI thread.. how is this not closed?

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
lmao 2 good.. in like a month we'll have to come out with another Worst of MI thread.. how is this not closed?
Because midwest rocks. Also because this looks like a legitimate topic that needs to be explored thoroughly before we lock it up for good.

Edit: how come I'm not on there. Obvsiously I'm the worst in Michigan. I mean I don't even live there.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Man, that 1 guy is gay. But I don't mean you, that 1 guy, I mean that 1 guy. Wait. Your a DUMBA*S!!! I am just glad I do not play captain falcon, or anybody gay like that, then I would be on this list. Thankfully though, I WILL PROBABLY NEVER MAKE IT ON THIS ONE!!! LOL. I could beat everybody on this list, actually, have. lol. So therefore, I win!! (except a select few who are only on here to be made fun of, and not because they suck!)

Oh, by the way, DBS. You suck di*k. I don't even know you, and I already know I don't like you. Getting all PMS about Shibbypod having fun. Douche.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Yeah, yeah. Douche. lol. I am a scrub, but I will money match you!!! challange?

lain

Smash Master
i never said i was really good. but hey, i feel like winning money later on, so ok. $10?

you say a lot of harsh words btw. it's kind of annoying, making me want to mm you on that basis alone.

btw, DBS is cool, so shut up please. =]

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Hey, hey, I say whatever harsh words I wish to say!!! GOD!!! DBS, I am not saying you are not cool, god. I'm sorry I am an A*Shole. I take out my anger on random stupid people.

See, anger there. If I don't know you, I will make fun of you. If I know you, and don't like you, then I will make fun of you. If I know you, and like you, eh, I MAY talk sh*t, but I will never really MAKE FUN of you, and be mean. So I guess, if I ever meet DBS, and he is not a ***, whom I hate, then I will not make harsh letters of doom to him!!!

Anther

Smash Champion
Well I'm sure the **** here don't care for your anger issues or should have to give a **** about meeting you in person just to get you to not be a ****.

But nah, I'm not really that angry at your posts except you sound ignorant as hell and apparently totally ignored DBS's second and third posts in order to be an *** towards him.

Btw, DBS, I know I didn't drop you off in no **** detroit it was Highland park.
HPBS is what you should be known as.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
I like being ignorant! If I get it all out here, I don't have to worry about ignorance coming out at places like

work
school
home

But really, in the end, I am doing it just to be an a*s. No other reason really. If anybody does get really offended, let me know. I will stop. I have enough respect to do so. I promise.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, we are still MM'ing. I am just saying that I will stop being a Douche bag on purpose. I mean, this is a Douche bag type of thread, so I thought, hey, why not. Be a Douche box on here. But I guess I can be nice. God. Want to make it twenty?

(I've won against James, just so you know)

Me = Luigi
James = Bowser

(Multiple times.)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Lain > Bang 57, and i've met most of these guys here and let me say before we all kill each other, this post was originally made as a joke. so chill the hell out! I have not met lain, ito, or biggy, but i look forward to it. The only reason ito made the list is from what the other guys in midland tell me. But guarantee, you guys will all be on the next list! (there will be another list, i promise). Some people need to learn to take a joke! I'm an *** hole, this is the kind of stuff that i like to do.

Btw hochi, she got WAY FATTER

yeah trail, you hit that

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
in all honesty roy, your my favorite non michigan midwest smasher, so don't get me wrong. We miss you! come back! Oh and don't worry, she has a boyfriend now.... lol he is as skinny as acro

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Backing out on the MM? Because I don't think that part was a joke.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
I will always be your fan sexy!!! WOO!!!

And HELL NO!!! Money I don't joke about.
MAking fun of people = Joke
Money = I'M RICH BI*CH!!!

And let me tell you what DBS. Good lay, good lay. ;-)

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Yeah Shibby, tell them when she is single!!! Then, at a smash tourney here, we will have EVERYBODY drink, in the middle of winter, and take her out to her car!!!. Yeah.

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao this thread owns and I look forward to coming home in order to see who else has *****ed/ if any updates have been made. M6 will pwn and anyone that comes to it will probably be on one of these lists soon.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
yeah, we'll see what happens after M6 maybe there will be a new list, or after FC or something. Dope should probably make the list too, we'll see if he can pull it off for next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom