• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm sure people are gonna him about not having these ratings up, but remember guys, he got hit by Hurricane Ike (like me XD ), so I'm guessing he lost power, so give him some time and some space to recover from the storm and get everything up and moving.

Thanks for making this thread johnny, you've got me so many more views on youtube and everything. You rock!
Also I was wondering...do you have a combo vid? Of course you couldn't judge it, but it'd be interesting to see. :chuckle:
Please no "h" in the Jonny lol. and ike didn't hit me because i power shielded. But i have many MANY MANY clips but i'm still waiting to buy either a game bridge or a cap card (dunno whats better) thats the only thing holding me back.

What IS better?

2ill

Smash Rookie
JonBeBonanza put it under xX NJs2LIVE Crew Xx and when my vid is finished add mine in it.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
My friends channel who had my combo vid got suspended. the new location of my combo vid Emancipation Flatulation is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIJ4pGrahwY&fmt=18

PLease update this on the main page too.
Yay, I'm glad to see that you've got it up at another location. I love your combo video. ^.^ Especially the part with the chain-throwing of DK, that + the music oooh I just wanna get a loopable gif of that or something! XD

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
Please no "h" in the Jonny lol. and ike didn't hit me because i power shielded. But i have many MANY MANY clips but i'm still waiting to buy either a game bridge or a cap card (dunno whats better) thats the only thing holding me back.

What IS better?
Lol I was pretty sure there was no "h" but I decided to play it safe. So you have many clips do you? Well, I usually point my laptop camera at the screen, but I just bought a dazzle and it works perfectly. I've never tried a gamebridge, but I know you can get a Dazzle for cheaper.
Anyways, once youtube is working on my computer, I'll give you the link to my high quality combo vid. (It's the same as before, I just re-recorded all the replays I had w/ my Dazzle and edited them so they'd fit perfectly XD)

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
MAJOR BUMP!

Ok everything is updated, for some reason once again the avatars aren't showing up :( so i guess we're just going to have to live with it since the dead line is slowly inching up.

But since this is my first time doing this, hopefully the 2nd annual CVA's will go much smoother ( all the things i had wanted to implement will just be carried onto next year).

Keep those vids coming good ****, loving the music on some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom