• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Spirst

Ok we'll just do one match if you have to go soon.
That was interesting. Duck Hunt vs Pac-Man is a weird matchup. I'd really like to do more of it in a bit once I'm done or later on tonight.

Yeah, the fair has great range. It's a disjointed hitbox not unlike a sword in how far it extends.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I'm up for a few games if anyone out there is still looking for some. I'd prefer Customs, as I recently heard my local tournaments are going to allow them, and I need some practice.

Halibut_Hastati

Smash Rookie
NNID
Halibut_Hastati
3DS FC
4141-3397-1766
Looking for a 1 v 1 no items on battlefield (or really anything other than FD)

Add me and let me know if you want to play

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Fun games! I definitely need to practice Charizard more often, he's really fun. It's like I don't even need to think about setting up kills as him, they just happen.

Zilla-G

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zilla-4G
3DS FC
3668-8086-4171
Fc:3668-8086-4171
hey yall...just got ssb4...need some practice...currently main kirby(epic) and alt pikachu and ZZS...just add

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Hey man, I goota go for now. My hands are sweating literally. Ill give a further detailed post in a few minutes. GGGGGGSSS!!!

Edit: Alright I'm back. Your megaman is very sollid, the best one I have played so far, period. Perfectly spaced bairs (kept falling into them), a few spikes, and a strong projectile pressure game and converted that pressure into grabs. The yoshi vs. megaman matches were super hype, especially the second match that ended with a spike off the ledge and the third match on FD that started out not too good, but ended up being a very close game up until the egg toss to uair. Those were some of the best games I have played so far, I really mean it.

Your Lucario, main thing is you were spamming side-b a little too much and those aura spheres were semi-easy to read (I've been hit with so many I can almost feel when it's about to occur lol). That first match with rosa vs. lucario was so hype, that nair at the very end was a lifesaver because I knew that I would have died to a breeze at the percent you were at. But still, the solid player behind him still showed.

Sheik, best character in the game, nuff said lol. The thing that killed me the most with this character was my lack of patience and a bad tendency to air-dodge too early, which you took full advantage of. Definitely need more practice with this matchup.

Overall, you're one of the best people I have played so far over the thousand matches I've played in FG. Criticisms are welcome

Last edited:
Top Bottom