• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Wow that was embarassing, damn ur good.

How was I was losing that much?
You're great yourself, I guess I caught on to how you played and I could sort of predict what you'd do and counter. Try to mix your game up more and not go for the same move like 5 times in a row. I saw many grabs and smashes coming out in the same spot hoping to get me. Got to be careful when doing so.

ggs, lets play again sometime ok (:?

Last edited:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
You're great yourself, I guess I caught on to how you played and I could sort of predict what you'd do and counter. Try to mix your game up more and not go for the same move like 5 times in a row. I saw many grabs and smashes coming out in the same spot hoping to get me. Got to be careful when doing so.

ggs, lets play again sometime ok (:?
If ur THAT good i gotta see this for myself lol add me ill add you

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Im on all the time so if u play a lot just add me & let me know so i can add you back.

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
Rules will be 4 stock, no time, friendly fire on, random omega stage to start. Counterpick options are Yoshi's Island/Battlefield. Recording win/loses. Want 2v2 competitive.

Top Bottom