• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

TheCrimsonFlash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-4417-3634
GGs! Aw man that last match got really close haha. I like your ZSS! I need to learn how to punish her Down-B better x.x
Thanks! yeah GG's even the first few I was getting demolished with Robin/Lucina. I'm not great with these characters to begin with and my control pad was really slippery. Was fine during the last few matches, which were the most intense. Yeah the down B can be rather tricky :trollface: Also, that item match was actually really fun.

Last edited:

Laggalot101

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-6741-7161
Newby incoming! Anyone care to play against me? I want to learn the game better, which is why I'm here. In short, I'd like to play against people who understand the game better than me (not very difficult) and I'd like them to try and give me a couple of tips afterwards. Difficult to say how good/bad I am, as it's all relative, but I don't believe I'm very good, so please bear with me.

I'm pretty open-minded about playing formats, so I think I'll just go along with whoever I play against. I'll let you set up the game.

I think that's all the relevant information for now.
That's quite enough rambling.
My FC: 1418-6741-7161

Cheers

Smash Apprentice
is 2 stock 8 min timer with no items okay with you? I can change it if you want

Semopo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0688-6533-6002
3DFS-Friendcode is in my profile. I need sparring, just add me. Smash 4 only

Laggalot101

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-6741-7161
Well, guess I'll have to try again.

Newby alert! Anyone care to play against me? I want to learn the game better, which is why I'm here. In short, I'd like to play against people who understand the game better than me (which is not very difficult) and I'd like them to try and give me feedback afterwards. I'm not very good yet, so please bear with me.

I'm pretty open-minded about playing formats, so I think I'll just go along with whoever I play against. I'll let you set up the game.

I think that's all the relevant information for now.

My FC: 1418-6741-7161

Top Bottom