• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

NightStormFox

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1813-8527
Good games. I felt like the last one just didn't work out at all the way I know you planned it. I had a terrible time doing anything last night always doing things just slightly off. I appreciate the matches!

CrimsonRaider

Smash Rookie
NNID
crimsonraidah
3DS FC
3411-3607-9251
Good games! Your reads are pretty solid. Yeah, in the last match I sort of blanked out a bit. Had fun playing against you!

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
GGs Nighstorm. After I won the first few matches so easily I got upset when I started loosing and it started affecting my play. I got impatient as Pacman while the entire gameplan as Pacman is out patiencing your opponent. I definitely played too smash today, I need to get back to life obligations.

NightStormFox

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1813-8527
I made some pretty minor mistakes in the beginning that cost me big time. Thanks for the challenging series of match-ups! I lost track of the wins to losses but I know the life count was pretty much a little higher on your end in the end.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Before I came to this Site To this Site Requesting Matches was Just boring On miiverse! The people There where Just All bark And Bites That would hurt Less then a Paper ball hitting Your arm! I would win Match after Match And I got bored! people Who didn't Even Know What a Four stock was Nor could They even Shield or roll! So I came here To Look for a challenge And you guys Deliver! All you guys Are helping me Become Better and Better And Better At Smash @ Froggy Froggy @ Nestea Nestea @derpcube @Gears_1000 @Metalbro @Maple42 @ NightStormFox NightStormFox And everyone I have Fought THANK YOU for helping me And I hope I somehow Helped you! I am going to refrain From requesting battles You guys so I can be At my PRIME when I comeback. I don't know How long but Until I feel like I can Be at a Good self esteem Level when battling. I may ask you guys For friendly matches NOT COMPETITIVE to see where I am at! I may come here To greet new people Into this Thread! This Really just a training stage so I can become even better at the game. Love you guys Have fun cause Thats really What its about! SMOKEBOMB OUT PEACE!

NightStormFox

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1813-8527
I never go into any game thinking I'm going to lose lol. It's what keeps me going even when I'm at say 200% I still see a chance to meet my goal and sometimes I achieve it simply from not giving up and by putting out that much in effort too when it gets dire. I put that way of thinking in all I set my mind out to do.

Anyways, I feel the same Smokebomb. Each of these players have helped me gain some better experience in the game. I'm glad I received a challenge and was able to bring one too!

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I never go into any game thinking I'm going to lose lol. It's what keeps me going even when I'm at say 200% I still see a chance to meet my goal and sometimes I achieve it simply from not giving up and by putting out that much in effort too when it gets dire. I put that way of thinking in all I set my mind out to do.

Anyways, I feel the same Smokebomb. Each of these players have helped me gain some better experience in the game. I'm glad I received a challenge and was able to bring one too!
Thanks NightstormFox I will Draw strength From dem words!!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Anyone wanna play? I'm going to a new weekly tomorrow and I'm practicing specifically slowing the game down with pacman I think I can go pretty far with him if I can perfect that.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Anyone wanna play? I'm going to a new weekly tomorrow and I'm practicing specifically slowing the game down with pacman I think I can go pretty far with him if I can perfect that.
Sure.

A 3ds tournament?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Its a Wi U tournament but I'm practicing on 3ds. Its what I'm using as my controller. As my friend code, I'm adding yours now.
I have a room open

Of luck with your tournament.
I hope I can help you win.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
GGs extreme. Your villager is pretty good. Sorry I couldn't play more matches. I have to finish writing my girlfriends paper for her.

But you definitely helped me out a lot.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
GGs extreme. Your villager is pretty good. Sorry I couldn't play more matches. I have to finish writing my girlfriends paper for her.

But you definitely helped me out a lot.
Gg

You have some fun exploits with pacmans trampoline.
Although in a tournament setting, I don't think you can rely solely on the fruit

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Gg

You have some fun exploits with pacmans trampoline.
Although in a tournament setting, I don't think you can rely solely on the fruit
What do you mean? I used the trampoline and hydrant quite a bit. What I wanted to practice specificcally was being mobile and evasive, I didn't just want to throw my fruit at you to stop your approach. I think I did a pretty good job of that.

Strongestlink

Smash Rookie
I want any and all challengers for Smash on Wii U and 3DS!!!!

NNID is Strongestlink
3DSFC is 390980161372

Try me if you got the guts.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Hi guys how are you guys Doing Thanks to @Metalbro I have found a Secondary main to challenge Characters With Alot of Pressure! Captain Falcon!! Any ways I'm Still learning. I am learning how to pivot tilt and pivot Smash with Link and C.Falcon! Not back yet so I won't Take Battle requests Yet. Have fun bros!

Top Bottom