• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

The Star King

Smash Hero
I remember discovering competitive Melee and learning to wavedash when I was 12, which was completely pointless because I only had my scrubby friends to play. Good times.

I was better than this guy wut

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Maybe for miscellaneous you can put my matches against oksas, even though i lose everytime?

Just to see a 12 Year old Luigi Play? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80vYx8lEWNo

Dude seriously, everyone was 12 when they started. If any things special its that you decided to play the super old game instead if the flashy new game and that's cool but honestly it would be a lot better for you if you didn't brag about your age. It would seem more mature and you can let your skill speak for you and others brag about your age for you.

But for real though, just stop. It's in your freaking sig.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Dude seriously, everyone was 12 when they started. If any things special its that you decided to play the super old game instead if the flashy new game and that's cool but honestly it would be a lot better for you if you didn't brag about your age. It would seem more mature and you can let your skill speak for you and others brag about your age for you.

But for real though, just stop. It's in your freaking sig.
Yeah, I kind of spammed with the age when I became more active on SWF. I really wasn't aware that it was somewhat normal for pplz to start at the age i'm at.

Sorry bout dat.

Im stopping with da spamming

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't trying to insult you btw. I used to be a Luigi main and I switched myself. Playing a different character that isn't Marth or Sheik will make you grow as a player much faster. I'm saying this based on watching how you play.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you guys seen this yet? this deserves the light

PewPewU vs Berto
edit: do spoiler tags still work?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Nice edgeguards/gimps by PPU :)

Bones0 you are missing atleast one match in this section http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DC8BE4A8FEE5DD7 ;)
Which one? I still haven't gone through and added all of the ones in this thread. I have been focusing more on the combo videos to try and at least fill in most of the famous ones for each character, but it gets really tedious really quickly so it's taken me forever (like over a year now lol).

Top Bottom