• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 805 Smashers Thread

replicate

Smash Lord
lmao wow that website is ****
lemme set it up

edit: actually I don't know what that website can do
download "music has the right to children" and "twoism" by boards of canada

actually, it's probably a bad time to set that up now cause my friend's asleep

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
my friend told me about boards of canada. not a big fan, he sent me one album. think it was music because it sure wasn't twoism.

replicate

Smash Lord
I like twoism better, personally, but if it's not for you then it's not

oh shwit check out luke vibert too, he is a pretty tight guy (or wagon christ; different names)

lmao that's about all I can remember since I'm not at home, and I'm guessing you know your underground rap a lot better than I do

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah i've listened to as much rap as possible the past six years so i'm kinda bored of it :X

i like rock too but i only know a small subset of quality to pick and choose from

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
yeaaaa 805 *****
and oscar what chooo talkin bout 805 melee is bigger than 805 brawl lol
805 brawl = plan 9 and pvt. fluffles who dont play
805 melee = lovage rapelicate festizzios and embrace who ****ing rep 805 everywhere

yeahuzzzz

and the 805 tech video is gonna ****

actually not really
I don’t count Festizzio, since he didn’t even make it out of pools in the EC tourney. For as dead as Melee is, you’d think he’d manage to get a decent ranking. Way to represent the 805.

You forget Borg who plays with Plan 9 and Fluffs. I can’t wait to see the video though. I’ll post that up here too just because it’s the only thing the 805 has lol.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I don’t count Festizzio, since he didn’t even make it out of pools in the EC tourney. For as dead as Melee is, you’d think he’d manage to get a decent ranking. Way to represent the 805.

You forget Borg who plays with Plan 9 and Fluffs. I can’t wait to see the video though. I’ll post that up here too just because it’s the only thing the 805 has lol.
Wow you could at least try to not be such a ****. I thought you were a cool guy.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Yeah no ones in San Luis Obispo. -.- Well, I am, and you can add bentleet.
Always looking for rides to any tournaments. Will provide bud >.>

Foopmaster

Smash Cadet
Woo Go 805! Yeah i'm totally down for that tourney. I'm smash deprived as there aren't too many people in Santa Barbara(Junk organize a mini tourney or smash fest :p I never got to play you). So Yeah you can Add Foopmaster to that list. I know a few others in SB who are pretty good but I dont think they have SWF accounts.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Wow you could at least try to not be such a ****. I thought you were a cool guy.
Maybe I should have added a smiley or something next to that. Everyone who knows me, knows that I’m ****ing around when I say stuff like that. Then again, not that many people know me other than Plan 9, Borg and Fluffs. No need to get all butt hurt about it.

Who ever said I was cool? I’m just old…

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
he was pretty obviously joking. obviously you're sensitive and self-conscious about it.

when i sucked, i was too. it's understandable. but hey, you're the one who uses pikachu.

mio

Smash Ace
Yeah no ones in San Luis Obispo. -.- Well, I am, and you can add bentleet.
Always looking for rides to any tournaments. Will provide bud >.>
I will take you up on that offer when there is a close tourney or smashfest. I don't have a problem with giving rides normally but SLO is like 2 hours north and most good socal tourneys are at least an hour south from where I am so we'd have to be flying for hours in order to compensate for the gas money.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Maybe I should have added a smiley or something next to that. Everyone who knows me, knows that I’m ****ing around when I say stuff like that. Then again, not that many people know me other than Plan 9, Borg and Fluffs. No need to get all butt hurt about it.

Who ever said I was cool? I’m just old…
Well I couldn't really tell you were joking... it's kind of hard to sense stuff like that when there's absolutely no hint of any joke in there whatsoever... I was just really, really depressed for like the whole day after I found out I got 5th seed, I guess I'm still kind of sensitive about it. and lol @ P thinking he's good.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
how does it feel getting four stocked by someone who's not good?

good job indirectly discrediting yourself.

what's that? you want a four stock money match? :)

and it's only hard to see when you can't think outside the box. think about the context, if even what you're accusing him of makes sense. he's really legitimately attacking some ****ty pikachu who wasn't expected to do anything anyway? really? you're not special. not to mention males in general always give people **** like that.

∫unk

Smash Master
Woo Go 805! Yeah i'm totally down for that tourney. I'm smash deprived as there aren't too many people in Santa Barbara(Junk organize a mini tourney or smash fest :p I never got to play you). So Yeah you can Add Foopmaster to that list. I know a few others in SB who are pretty good but I dont think they have SWF accounts.
I'm thinking of holding monthlies once school starts YAYUUUUUH

Anyone from the real 805 interested? It would probably mostly be brawl (need to pay for the venue ><) but maybe have a limited melee singles and 64 singles tourney thrown in there.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Adam you know I don't give a **** if people are confident, and in some cases I'll make an exception for cocky people too, but there's really no reason to be such an dlck to people who aren't a dlck to you first.

And if festizzio did do something to you first then I'd sure as hell hope you're over it by now, 'cuz I highly doubt you'd be that butt hurt and hold a grudge forever.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you want my philosophy on why i'm a **** to people, you know my AIM and phone number. otherwise you're operating off incorrect assumptions imo

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO @ lovage being the black one, I never even noticed

But it makes sense... And if you try to fit a square peg in a round hole, you can already form the racial stereotypes. Lovage... black people... That's a black kind of name, because you know black roles are often "funky" or "smooth" and promote "peace and love" because they're "groovy" and w/e.

Awesome

embracethe12

Smash Lord
LMAO @ lovage being the black one, I never even noticed

But it makes sense... And if you try to fit a square peg in a round hole, you can already form the racial stereotypes. Lovage... black people... That's a black kind of name, because you know black roles are often "funky" or "smooth" and promote "peace and love" because they're "groovy" and w/e.

Awesome
ROFL
it didn't have anything to do with that at all!
P you're a psychopath!!

festizzio

Smash Champion
how does it feel getting four stocked by someone who's not good?

good job indirectly discrediting yourself.

what's that? you want a four stock money match? :)

and it's only hard to see when you can't think outside the box. think about the context, if even what you're accusing him of makes sense. he's really legitimately attacking some ****ty pikachu who wasn't expected to do anything anyway? really? you're not special. not to mention males in general always give people **** like that.
You wanna try four stocking me? Let's do it. Sheik vs. Pikachu, final destination only. I guarantee no matter how many times you try you will never four stock me.

bbb

Smash Champion
wow, who are these not 805 people, I can't even read their posts due to how NOT 805 they are, maybe they should just calm down and talk about how cool old ultra is

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
@Festizzio: You got this.

@Ben: Come to the tourney on the 16th man. You said you’d come to Oxnard some day and you haven’t. Now’s the time.

Anyways, the smashfest was awesome. Thanks a bunch for letting us play so late at your house Mio. You guys are all improving.

Top Bottom