• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
Just keep your head up, Stab. MacD and I agreed that she may not be worth it anyway =P
yea dude ^_^ it's all good cause there is like another girl you can talk too =D hopefully one that doesn't do this in the spam of one text O_o

but it's all good, btw, by looking at her old messages, it looked like she said she was busy on thursday afternoon.... wasn't 100% sure though cause your phone only takes convo's back so far

JDM

Smash Champion
I need some help later transferring my bros TF2 items to my account. Free Vintage Crossbow for whoever helps me *looks at anto*

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hey do people want to go to Ernesto/Rei's today for smash? I have to go there anyway to pick up my controller but if other people want to smash then I could make the walk more worthwhile.

Anto? Stab? Paul? Signia?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mmk got my controller back, it's k people didn't want to smash today since everyone had just spent all day with each other yesterday haha.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I don't know Ryan, I was playing with you for like 20 minutes already and it seemed like that game was going for a while before I joined. ANOTHER 15 MINUTES? 2fort, man.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Hey I'm gunna be near Irvine tomrrow at like 2 PM anyone wanna play with me? I'll be drivin to your house!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
When I come back to town, I'm going to have to raise the viewing standards of the average Irviner above this MLP garbage!

(if I'm not turned into a brony before then)

Top Bottom