• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
HOLY ****, REI IS GETTING A JOB GuYS

Read my post before this one if you're going to champs
I'm not surprised that's he getting one. He's been looking one for awhile

Good stuff Rei where are you going to work at now?

my last day of work was today lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea, but i'm not going to pick up signia since it'd be an extra 20 min back track then 20 min foretrack and he has the ability to drive himself

so i still got one spot it looks like

MacD

Banned via Administration
damn it, i started watching that cause you said so and got to episode 567 before i saw the sarcastic voice part :(

i'll start picking people up about 11:30 since it says it opens at 12 and sign up end at 1.

right now i'm thinking i'll start with anto, get paul, then fly last. that seems like it'd make the most sense since i'm at my house

if i go to cam's later i'll get fly first, then pual, then anto last.

i might change my mind so i'll hopefully post and let you guys know what i end up doing. if not, i'll call you in the morning or something

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just saw doubles winner's final

that corneria set is melee at its finest

AntoPark

Smash Lord
gtfo
10gtfos
(tuan)

Everyone else: Is anyone going to fezztizizzizizioo's? It's too far for me to drive there myself. gas money and etc.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Speaking of blasts..Jason, you should get MacD my triwing somehow and then he can just get it back to me when we go to fezizizizizizizitos.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
NOW WE DECIDE ON MOVIES.
Here are your options, pick all of them.
17 Again.
500 Days of Summer.
500 Days of Summer.
Mean Girls.
17 Again.
Then we end things off with every single movie adaptation available of Nicholas Sparks' books.

Top Bottom