• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
as far as prices go, red robin would be cheapest since you can get bottomless fries for free. Phil's definitely isn't what I'd call expensive, the BBQ Broham is 7 bucks or so, probably cheaper than actually buying a meal at any of the other places.

Oh I guess Lolitas is an option too if you guys wanna grab some mexican food. 1 tray of carne asada fries (7 bucks) is more than enough for 2 people.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok JDM just told me he wanna ride with me since he have to drop off a text book at 10am

so that means...

Micheal aka Spark you're going with Rob and if you needs his name ask me or stab

Hyprid, anto and Paul

forget what I said on the text i'll just pick you guys up around 10 or 1030

Signia

Smash Lord
holy ****

Rumors for a "big fighting game franchise to return" at E3 this year.

Most likely candidates are for my three favorite franchises: Soul Calibur V reveals, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown console port, and an announcement of a new Smash Bros... im soooo hyped

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
anybody wanna house me for a day or two (or a few days) at a time during the summer?

i will love you forever

DJMirror

Smash Master
Kevin Bandel

Are you free to go to the Artwalk with me and Kira on Thursday around 6pm?

I'm not too sure if I'm free yet but when I am I'll let you know by posting here

also I'll lend you a phone to use for now since your phone is broken

A customer told me about it at work so I'm not too sure about it since he told me like the whole town is open as a huge art galley to look around and there's are (don't take my word for it) free sample of food, drinks and other stuff

I'll post the information here

www.firstthursdaysartwalk.com <--- Here's the site
http://www.yelp.com/biz/laguna-beach-artwalk-laguna-beach <--- For the reviews

if anyone interested in going with us
just go to 5 South
exit El Toro
make a right on El Toro
Go all the way down and PASS the 73 toll road Freeway (don't take the toll road)
soon you'll be on the 133 freeway
Turn right on the Highway 1N
The place will be on the left hand side so you have to make a first left

AntoPark

Smash Lord
AnthonyShadowZhuScourge, you can play with me at MYYY house if you hit me up. I saw your facebook status, you can probably leave some things(depending on what) at my house for the summer if you want.

ShadowScourge

Smash Cadet
AnthonyShadowZhuScourge, you can play with me at MYYY house if you hit me up. I saw your facebook status, you can probably leave some things(depending on what) at my house for the summer if you want.
O_O dopeness
and where would your house be exactly? within walking distance of uci?

DJMirror

Smash Master
You know that you're suffering when you're making a peach combo video

You see all 4 stocks getting killed by Downsmashes and once in a while you see a combo that's cool

and this is not just 5 or 6 clips of tournament sets, I'm talking about maybe 3 hours of it

God What am I putting myself into?!

DJMirror

Smash Master
ok double post I get it i get it but Kira wants me to post this

Is there a smashfest today? if so

does anyone wanna play settlers of catan with him? he'll bring it

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
omg settlers of catan. leeland loves that game lol. but hey guys im coming up to irvine with a friend not next tuesday, but the tuesday after finals. anyone wanna smash for a little bit during the day? only downside is that im not driving -____- but i'll be around the school if anyone is close and wants to play. everybody hmu!

858 337 1867

and derrick you better be free or else lol

Top Bottom