• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
...FUU*******etc.********

I just checked my phone. It was on my desk.

;-;

like, if i don't answer, next time spam my phone, i just must not have heard it...

it's ok to do it lol

also jason i'll call your phone to give you my number, i'm interested in going tomorrow

edit2: oh wow that was fast fly

edit3: TAKE ME JASON.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Matt, I might have left my NOS sunglasses in the backseat of your car. If not, I probably accidentally dropped in that Chinese place; in any case, it's not the most profound loss I've ever experienced.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Rei, do you still have my melee disc? just curious as to where it is now since it's been almost a month since I left it there.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, there is a melee disc still here
okay, cool.

Fly, if you still don't have a melee disc, you can have mine if you want. You'd probably make better use of it and I can just burn another Melee disc from an ISO anyway. Just try to pick it up from Rei when it's convenient for the both of you.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
okay, cool.

Fly, if you still don't have a melee disc, you can have mine if you want. You'd probably make better use of it and I can just burn another Melee disc from an ISO anyway. Just try to pick it up from Rei when it's convenient for the both of you.
Thanks. I'm still going to view it as yours, so if you ever want it back, let me know.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Fly

on saturday I'm picking you up around noonish or 1

but before we go, wanna grab lunch with me?

anyone can join as well

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
what's happening on saturday? O_o

edit: being sick had it's ups. i won something from tf2r

JDM

Smash Champion
Rei, do you still have my controller? just curious as to where it is now since it's been almost a month since I left it there.

Top Bottom