• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
I wonder what anime is everyone watching for this season?

I'm watching:

-K
-Zetsuen No Tempest
-Code Breaker
-Bakuman Season 3
-Psycho Pass
-Robotic Notes
-Jormungand Season 2
-MUV LUV
-Sword Art Online

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Magi is going to ****ing ****. I love that manga. BTOOM is going to be the ****. Sword Art Online is finished already... They pulled an Angel Beats...

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Fly, was the tourney for P:M, melee, or both?

Also, smashfest this weekend and possibly midweek. I'll mainly be playing melee. Gotta get better. Do you still want to test stuff?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
@ryan: both. Also that's good to hear
@anthony Zhu : i might be in irvine on friday, so we could play then if ur free. If not then go to the smashfest lol

Edit: also chrOme for the iPhone is pretty aight

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Saturday works for me. Also, if it's saturday, then Sung and The Crimson Blur may be able to come.

Also, kevin has a facebook now. it's the end of the world LOL

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
If the world ends, it's completely Norcal's fault for not using smashboards.

It would also prove that Melee is a force strong enough to lead to armageddon. Not too surprising.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
riot gaming called me about invting me to something in santa monica

during the call they asked what summoner do i hate the most and why

i said teemo obv

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
what'd you apply for rei?? or how'd you get yourself in with them/what job was it for?

and i think you mean champion LOL
they sent an email to people that live near the los angeles area to help them in marketing research

something about having a 90 minute discussion and getting compensated for it

Kira-

Smash Champion
riot gaming called me about invting me to something in santa monica

during the call they asked what summoner do i hate the most and why

i said teemo obv
wait- wow i got an email and did this too but i never got a call =(. For clarification I filled out a short online questionnaire but I guess I wasn't selected hahah

it's basically a survey for people around the area and you get paid $100 bucks.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Feel free to come over today guys. I have a midterm on Tuesday though, so I may be studying for part of the session.

Gotta keep my 4.0 ^.^

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
I'm heading over to a friend's place at 8 to review some bass guitar techniques.

I'm playing until then though!

Sorry for the haphazard communication lol. We should set up a regular time every week. Fridays usually work the best for me, but I can switch to Saturday if that works better for everyone.

I'm always changing plans unless I have something set in stone. From now on, I'll be posting on these boards every Thursday about the scheduled smashfest for the weekend.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
final update: Smashfest tomorrow (sunday 10/14) starting at 2pm and ending at 8-9pm

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
We'll be streaming demo v2.5 with the P:M team's approval. I do want to get a lot of melee practice in though.

I now have 2 TV's, a copy of melee & brawl, my wii and GC. If we could get 2 more TV's tomorrow, we should be set. The more TV's the better.

Also, next Saturday I'll be running a 24 hour streaming marathon for charity. Feel free to stop on by and have a good time!

Top Bottom