• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
I've been on DOTA for the past 15 hours. I do not regret it one bit. Still going. lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
The modesto thread is pretty bad. Kinda sad that it died.

On the other hand, 949 is slowly becoming like the Modesto Thread but SoCal's version of it. =/

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Krynxe said:
Dear kirbyraeg,

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums for Minor Inappropriate Content. A warning is simply meant to let you know what rule you broke without punishing you. No infraction points have been added to your profile, but we hope that you will keep in mind this friendly reminder.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
[post]14986548[/post]

Lies, mang

I couldn't bear the lack of bairs

my erect **** is bare

:phone:
If you have a question about this warning, please contact the moderator who issued it.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
WHY U WARN ME, IT'S JUST THE MODESTO THREAD

:phone:

DJMirror

Smash Master
Did someone say METALREFLECTSLIME?!?!?! ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Those were dark times....Really dark times....

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Squirtle is being revealed tonight on VGbootcamp.

Yo Fly, can you schedule another smashfest P:M stream for us this weekend?

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Yeah; it'd be awkward if you aimed for Saturday since daze is scheduled to stream from 3pm to 12am that day, but either Sunday or Friday would be good and we wouldn't have to worry about overlaps.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm almost ready. I'll play on Friday and gauge my experience. I need more work against Marth, Captain, and Jiggs though.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
There's a party going on tonight and I'm busy all day. I start work tomorrow, but should be free in the evening.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Just spoke to Sung, and it looks like I'll be streaming at the tournament on Sunday. Sveeeeeet

Top Bottom