• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
It depends how many people are going to show up. I could definitely have you all over, but I do have finals coming up and will be pretty busy soon. If tomorrow (today - Saturday) works better for everyone, then we can do that. Otherwise, next week is always an option.

Either way, pick tomorrow or next Saturday. I can't do both.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
LOOOOOOL someone made a penis mod for Sonic:Generations

I lost my **** when it started doing tricks.

*snip*

You need to see this

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Dam, you're lucky Fly modded that instead of Krynxe. Instant ban.
Lets play sometime Jason. League is pretty aight.
Add me if anyone wants to play ID: Stringtape.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
LOOOOOOL someone made a penis mod for Sonic:Generations

I lost my **** when it started doing tricks.

*snip*

You need to see this
Wow, the forums here are unnecessarily strict. All I wanted to do was share sonic generations penis edition.

:phone:

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** **** **** **** I have a 5 page report due on Monday. I need to get started on this tonight. How long are you guys planning on staying? I''ll be home by 6pm. Is 5 hours enough time for a decent smashfest? I have to be done by 11

:phone:

C.SDK

Smash Ace
LOL. I thought I was in the SD thread and was thinking to myself the entire time: "wtf, since when is SD active?"

Signia

Smash Lord
Hey Matt next time I see you, bring my melee disk back. You borrowed it a while back

JDM

Smash Champion
The new youtube layout is so bad omg. I can't even find the more videos from the uploader section.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
The new youtube layout is so bad omg. I can't even find the more videos from the uploader section.
They gave me this lay out like a month ago and I agree, it reallllllly blows. I don't care much about facebook layout changes but youtube ones annoy the **** outta me

i guess people are coming to this tournament thing on saturday

wanna go eat?
Yeah. What's that one Kbbq that everyone talks about?

Jun.

Smash Lord
There are a bunch but Manna is probably what you're referring to. Around $20 of course and its kinda hype right now so the wait is kinda long.

But we can make it happen. Post tournament dinner is quite a tradition in SD as you all know.

Top Bottom