• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Karn, your avatar is freakin' me out

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I live literally ten minutes from the venue, may have housing, go to get things situated

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm there. Maybe I'll be able to carpool and bring 4 midwest guys with me.

Or maybe I'll fly, bring my wife, and sleep on M3D's floor, and play with my niece.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
edit: nvm, in the OP it says that they're playing 64 on the vc? thats kinda gay. all ssb64 players have learned for years how to play the 64 version. i'd change that.

earthadept

Smash Lord
I WILL BE HERE!!!

~~~`

Guys, if you all bring Smash 64 systems to this, then ISAI will also be in attendance. He does not want to play smash 64 on the virtual console though. That's his only real big concern.

~~~`
I'll bring 3. Smash 64 on VC is kinda ********...

edit - lol smash 64 systems... doesnt it have other games too? :D

malva00

Smash Master
The people on this AIRSHIP can do whatever they want I don't care.

M2k promises that I'll show left and right, and then after he tells me I should come because he promised everyone; don't trust his promises so easily.

I don't sit in my chair and go "hey m2k I'm going to this tourney tell the MASSES"

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
If we can round up at least 16 N64's, I will be willing to switch SSB64 off VC to N64.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Be warned out of state people. while in our state, u will not think, sleep, or breathe for one second without hearing " Stack it up". people who have attended passed HERB events will testify to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom