• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Sorry, Sushi, but I'm pretty sure we can't put that on the livestream. It's not that kind of tournament.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol real talk i think NC can take texas. Shady or me can beat Razer. i know he's good, but we know the snake MU pretty well. sushi or Dub, maybe even foxy, can beat Dojo. Diddy is gay so someone is going to have to take Gness, I guess Jon, if he goes falco. do texas know the falco MU? either him or pp cause he knew the diddy MU well, but thats up 2 him if he wants to come back. Dont know else is good there. UTD ZAC?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
YOU FORGOT DMG AND PHANTOM X WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU KIETH YOU USED TO MAIN WARIO.

jk man i ****ing love you, you black son of a *****.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I can take Phantom X, Hylian takes him all the tiem.

I can take UTD Zac too. G&W can't handle mah IC's.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lmaoooooo. Texas gonna have to stomp on some NC peeps?
Come to this and we'll see. Also, I herd Smoom bout to win Hobo 23. Watch out man.
lol i wish i was able to win this stuff. 5th is the best I can ever seem to get nowadays :\ (genesis/p4), ally beats me, and adhd always ***** me. I don't think I'm that great anymore
X.x; It's the mindset man. I think you should play alittle more aggressivley vs. Diddy's.

Vs. Snake I don't really know what to say. You still are the best.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its a rule to hate on the place that doesn't post results threads everywhere...

in reality it doesn't make a bit of difference

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
AWWWWWWWWWWWW ****.

its going down.
not that I care about brawl, but still.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Lmao who the **** are yall? :laugh:
lololololol. this n.igga said "who are yall?" that was funny as hell i aint even gonna lie.

NC i changed my mind, i want this ***, shady or rag can take razer; they **** snakes. sushi and stingrz yall can have who eveah yall want. i know NC melee and 64 can **** texas melee and 64, so i wont even worry about that.

Btw: since m2k is honorary NC member he counts as our crew in this..... I hope.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
seriously NC, cut the ****, you're making me ashamed to live in this state.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Texas is losing this throw-down. NC is going to stack it up like lincoln logs.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oveswarm, O: You should come to this. I wanna meet you.
Out of all the people, why me? Haha...

And yeah, I'm coming here. I normally don't travel unless it's something special or I know I'm gonna win a good chunk of money, but M3D is too awesome and I haven't seen him in forever. The entire Rice family could power the sun with their awesomeness, and everyone should see it in tournament form.

I'm thinking about picking up that pokemon game for this tournament just for kicks... I don't know anything about it though!

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
The entire Rice family could power the sun with their awesomeness...
A red dwarf at least...

I may come out of semi-retirement for this event. It all depends on if I can handle taking two-three days off of my summer courses. I mean, I pretty much have to.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Out of all the people, why me? Haha...

And yeah, I'm coming here. I normally don't travel unless it's something special or I know I'm gonna win a good chunk of money, but M3D is too awesome and I haven't seen him in forever. The entire Rice family could power the sun with their awesomeness, and everyone should see it in tournament form.

I'm thinking about picking up that pokemon game for this tournament just for kicks... I don't know anything about it though!
I unno. :3 Just extra incentive for you to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom