• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The alancitu combo vid!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Hey, that was pretty good.
Quality could've been better, but it was an enjoyable watch.
Recommendation for downtoning the talk about how good he is before he's played people like Isai though :lick:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wow.

His skill level is pritty shocking.

Pritty cool someone that good can come out of nowhere like that. Well, Isai said he already knew of him but I don't think anyone else in North America did.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Do you peruvians have p2p? I'm sure a bunch of North Americans would love to play you online.

Sorry for the double post.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Pretty awesome player, I watched some of his 1v1's as well. Love to play him if anyone has a way to contact.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
1. I like the use of the combo pipe on mushroom kingdom.
2. As usual, the isai's house combos are deadly.
3. I like the fact that he says 4 tournaments attended, 4 won. Isai should be like, 1000 tournaments attended... 1012 won.
4. I noticed he always plays as 4th player... as opposed to Isai playing as 1st player. Coincidence? I think not... hmm a conspiracy.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
Ouuu I remember those vids. I watched them a while back. Man was I surprised that someone outta nowhere pops out with some awesome fox skillz. I want to be like that with my Pimp Suit Falcon, just a year to go!

greenblob

Smash Lord
I've only watched the Falcon one, and wow... pure rapeage.

It's good to see someone actually use two of my favorite Falcon techniques--uair semi-spikes and fair to fsmash.

KESHIKI

Smash Cadet
man, dont need to make such a long video...
First one minute of falcon video was enough to see how good he was. :p But I watched all of them anyway XP

Mario and Fox combos were a bit boring though (repetition of the same moves).
Falcon combos also. I felt like watching the same kind of combo done just in different stages.
But off course, they were worth watching! it is just freaking long... If there is time, remake it by putting clips from each character that you think is the greatest combos, and edit. Dont say anything like "can you beat me?" cuz it makes you look dum lol Its going to be much better.

I think his strength is accuracy, meaning that he doesn't miss z-cancel, short jump, grab→falcon punch combo etc. Originality of combos does not reach the level of Prince and Isai but much much better than many combo vids out there. I can tell that he watched many Japanese vids (especially Prince). I was surprised when I saw DK throw to the edge of Dreamland→UpB combo. I think it is not very known even in US because the move was from a vid of Amasawa DK in old Japanese Kaillera tournament which was uploaded only in one of the Japanese ssb website. He must have learned a lot from watching so many vids. . .or even better if he made up the move by himself (or is there a vid of Isai doing that move somewhere on the internet. . . ). I didn't think he was on the same level as Isai after watching the 1v1 videos, but at least better than most well-known players in the world.

This gave me more motivation for going to Peru other than sightseeing in Machu Picchu.
I'm glad that there are still good players having fun playing this game, not only in US, Canada, Japan etc!
Sorry for a freaking long post :p

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I think he's strength is his speed actually. He moves faster than Isai in his fox matches. But he has less control.

EDIT: Btw Keshiki, I've seen Isai do the throw + up-b combo in a game before.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
man, dont need to make such a long video...
First one minute of falcon video was enough to see how good he was. :p But I watched all of them anyway XP

Mario and Fox combos were a bit boring though (repetition of the same moves).
Falcon combos also. I felt like watching the same kind of combo done just in different stages.
But off course, they were worth watching! it is just freaking long... If there is time, remake it by putting clips from each character that you think is the greatest combos, and edit. Dont say anything like "can you beat me?" cuz it makes you look dum lol Its going to be much better.

I think his strength is accuracy, meaning that he doesn't miss z-cancel, short jump, grab→falcon punch combo etc. Originality of combos does not reach the level of Prince and Isai but much much better than many combo vids out there. I can tell that he watched many Japanese vids (especially Prince). I was surprised when I saw DK throw to the edge of Dreamland→UpB combo. I think it is not very known even in US because the move was from a vid of Amasawa DK in old Japanese Kaillera tournament which was uploaded only in one of the Japanese ssb website. He must have learned a lot from watching so many vids. . .or even better if he made up the move by himself (or is there a vid of Isai doing that move somewhere on the internet. . . ). I didn't think he was on the same level as Isai after watching the 1v1 videos, but at least better than most well-known players in the world.

This gave me more motivation for going to Peru other than sightseeing in Machu Picchu.
I'm glad that there are still good players having fun playing this game, not only in US, Canada, Japan etc!
Sorry for a freaking long post :p

Hi for everybody. My name is Alan . I'm twenty and I 'm a newcomer. Well I have been played this awesome game since I was seventeen. Well my english is not so good. If I make mistakes,I'm so sorry.
Well thanks for your comments. I know that some Mario and Fox combos are boring.The problem was that I just had 3 weeks to create these combos. If I would have had more time,it would have been different. If there is time, I 'll remake the combos which I think are kind of boring.And to be honest these combos were created a year ago,but I didn't have a VCR,a digital camara,etc. Nothing for recording my combos.5 weeks ago my friend lend me a camara for recording them.Well
I'm a real fan of Isai and Prince,but I just tried to be their friends.I think I made a big mistake putting phrases like "Can u imagine how good I am".
I just wanted people know that there are good players not only in US,Canada,Japan,etc.
Well I've never played on Smash online Kaillera.Some moves I made them up by myself like starting a combo applying the falcon punch,Applying the Pk Thunder,The Fire Punch by Luigi.
But when i saw the Japanese combo videos,I realized that u thought the same.I got a little upset but What could I do?
Well Thanks for your comments overall.
Keshiki I saw some of your vids. U r so great. If u come to Peru,Try to come to Lima for playing. I would like to play against you.
Well bye bye for everybody.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Hi for everybody. My name is Alan . I'm twenty and I 'm a newcomer. Well I have been played this awesome game since I was seventeen. Well my english is not so good. If I make mistakes,I'm so sorry.
Well thanks for your comments. I know that some Mario and Fox combos are boring.The problem was that I just had 3 weeks to create these combos. If I would have had more time,it would have been different. If there is time, I 'll remake the combos which I think are kind of boring.And to be honest these combos were created a year ago,but I didn't have a VCR,a digital camara,etc. Nothing for recording my combos.5 weeks ago my friend lend me a camara for recording them.Well
I'm a real fan of Isai and Prince,but I just tried to be their friends.I think I made a big mistake putting phrases like "Can u imagine how good I am".
I just wanted people know that there are good players not only in US,Canada,Japan,etc.
Well I've never played on Smash online Kaillera.Some moves I made them up by myself like starting a combo applying the falcon punch,Applying the Pk Thunder,The Fire Punch by Luigi.
But when i saw the Japanese combo videos,I realized that u thought the same.I got a little upset but What could I do?
Keshiki I saw some of your vids. U r so great. If u come to Peru,Try to come to Lima for playing. I would like to play against you.
Welcome to the forums. You should try smash online (Kaillera). A program came out a couple of months ago that allows people to connect via ip's so you won't lag agenst us amercian players and theres only an average of 6 frames deley. If you need help setting it up you can pm me. It was kind of a shock to see a smasher out of no where to be as good as you! Keep it up!

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman

Welcome to the forums. You should try smash online (Kaillera). A program came out a couple of months ago that allows people to connect via ip's so you won't lag agenst us amercian players and theres only an average of 6 frames deley. If you need help setting it up you can pm me. It was kind of a shock to see a smasher out of no where to be as good as you! Keep it up!

Well if is possible,I'll try smash online(Kaillera). I'm so excited for playing with you,guys.
I think I'll need help for setting it. Is it possible to play Smash Online using your own controller of Nintendo 64? I 'm so used to it . I don't believe to play very well in keyboard.
I can't imagine that,but if is neccesary I'll try it.
Like I said if there is time,I'll remake some combos.Thanks for your critics.These ones will help me to improve my gameplay and not to be so fool =( .
Ecartman and SuperBoom,thanks for accepting me in your e-mails. I hope we become good friends.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well if is possible,I'll try smash online(Kaillera). I'm so excited for playing with you,guys.
I think I'll need help for setting it. Is it possible to play Smash Online using your own controller of Nintendo 64? I 'm so used to it . I don't believe to play very well in keyboard.
Like I said if there is time,I'll remake some combos.Thanks for your critics.These ones will help me to improve my gameplay and not to be so fool =( .
Ecartman and SuperBoom,thanks for accepting me in your e-mails. I hope we become good friends.
Yes it is possible to use your n64 controller you will just need an n64 adapter. A quick ebay search and you can get the real cheap. U got aim or msn? If so add me and i'l help ya out with it.

BHLMRO@Hotmail.com = MSN
BHLMRO = AIM

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Me impresiona tu ingles weon... abajo te esta diciendo(BHLMRO) q lo puedes comprar por internet(en una pagina q c llama ebay) pero te sale caro xD derrepente pueds pagarlo asi q seria bueno q le eches un vistazo sino mejor lo conseguimos por aka(ojala) pa q los destrozes a todos los n.americanos y tb derrepente a Isai xD

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Me impresiona tu ingles weon... abajo te esta diciendo(BHLMRO) q lo puedes comprar por internet(en una pagina q c llama ebay) pero te sale caro xD derrepente pueds pagarlo asi q seria bueno q le eches un vistazo sino mejor lo conseguimos por aka(ojala) pa q los destrozes a todos los n.americanos y tb derrepente a Isai xD
OH NO! MY NAME MENTIONED IN A POST BUT I CAN'T READ IT! Translate pl0x =_=

Thino

Smash Master

Your English impresses me... the guy above is telling you(BHLMRO) (derrepente?)that you can buy it on the internet on a site called ebay) but its expensive xD you can buy it (???) so it would be cool if you could check it out , or better , afford it for us all (you wish) so you can pwn all those North Americans and (tb derrepente? :p) Isai xD

sry for my crappy spanish :p

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
My friend Osrkurito said :

Your English impresses me... the guy above is telling you(BHLMRO)
(derrepente?)that you can buy it on the internet on a site called ebay) but its
expensive xD you can buy it (???) so it would be cool if you could check it out
, or better , afford it for us all (you wish) so you can pwn all those North
Americans and (tb derrepente? :p) Isai xD

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
hiya Alan, I saw your fox 1v1 vids a while back and you got some amazing combos. It's pretty awesome that someone who doesn't use kaillera and lives far from the smash scene can be so good. Good thing the internet was made XD.

Oskurito

Smash Lord

I just told him what you said. And told him that we can find a way to buy the n64 adapter here(in our country) and not via internet(ebay or whatever) because here will be cheaper. Then I told him that he'll own at Kaillera if he had the adapter

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
yea delay still kills a lot of good people but when i p2p'd with boom we had almost no delay so that might be less of a problem

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord

I see, your comments were just in jest. Well I applaud your talent, your Fox and Mario combos weren't boring at all, in fact you showed some new stuff I haven't seen before.

muy bueno!

malva00

Smash Master
I just showed prince and now we're having a long round table discussion with all the heads of the ssb families present

lOl just kidding we don't say much cuz the language barrier but i did show him

KESHIKI

Smash Cadet
Alancitu is getting famous in Japanese SSB64 community also. ^^
They hope you will play online.

Top Bottom