• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

the moon
lol, I was on the scotu side of that exchange the whole time.

EDIT: yeah, the mdx 06 gets 15mpg, but if you spend 20 bucks on gas, that'll get you a decent 103 miles. We really don't live 100 miles away. or even fifty. It costs you 6.67 to get here if ankoku's distance estimate is correct.

Anther

Smash Champion
Well, hey, if you're confident you'll win, you can up it to $50. That's like a $30 profit, right?

Oh, and congrats on 9th place at MGC Nationals, Anther. woop woop
That's right woop woop. I almost forgot how fun it was to play people that've never played against my Pika before.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
tony, you said it yourself, keep the spam out of THIS thread =P

anyway, I'm making myself available for roy ditto mm for any takers. $1-5

oh yeah, and a big congrats to pika therz

King Malice

Smash Ace
Immaturity of this thread is starting to piss me off. Especially since this thread is supposed to be devoid of spam.

Either keep it mature, or keep it away? My thoughts.

**** tards.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Sure, why not. You'll get plenty more takers for that too. But you gotta come out to a biweekly to do it.

Khovastis

Smash Rookie
I guess the Waterford Crew has offically picked a name. YoushouldHavediedButiMissed. (YsHdBiM) Now currently consisting of Myself, Shaeden, Rash, Cryptic, and Gimpson.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
Hey do you guys ever do smash tourneys at ur places or w/e or are those the smashfests? i'd like to come to one

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
troy, and i'm master smash i h8ed my other username badly. anyways ye i live far from u of m and many times dont have a ride lol, but hopefully there is something near here soon :)

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
is kail the one that sometimes puts "joos" for his smash bros name? xD i think iplayed him at the one and only bi-weekly i went to. I got PWNED lol, but imma practicing ;D

Kail

Smash Lord
Close. If that were the case I'd cut myself after every match I lose, and since I'm not dead yet from lack of blood, I don't think that's the case.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
g4mer4life: yes, i am having one this week. this'll probably turn into a biweekly soon, though. What you heard about my cell phone is true. working on a replacement. contact me through aim if you need me.

ANTHER or ANKOKU: Please add the following info to my Smash@LTU smashfest for additional info:
"You do not need a pass to enter the building. Simply wait in the vestibule and someone will either enter or exit usually within 5 minutes. Or if you don't want to wait... simply use the phone and someone will open the door for you."

sorry to the guys at UofM for not showing up last week... I know this excuse sounds overused, but someone spiked the punch at a party i went to the night before. passed out and slept til about 7pm the next day due to a massive hangover and dehydration and my phone was missing on top of that. what a night. especially sorry to my boys in waterford. heard the tournament turned out to be... interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom