• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDK

Smash Lord
Smaci, I am sorry, but you are incorrect. With the path tool, you would have to surround the render witht he path tool. With my way, you make like 3 clicks and it is perfect.

Strange.... it generally doesn't do this but, it is leaving a thin white line around Link.
with gimp? please explain. because i'm having trouble getting this with a transparent background and all. http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/98991/normal_Marth SSBB.png
i had no trouble with diddy ones i tried... but this marth is screwing with me

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
You mean rendering this? Alright open that picture up, go to Layer-Transparency-Add Alpha Channel. Then get the magic wand thingie and click teh black part of the render and it should surround the entire black part and click ctrl x.

IDK

Smash Lord
so... i did that and it worked... but when i try to post that in my sig thing (with the lightning background and 2 diddy pics in it.) it shows like an outline of marth and when i deselect he's just gone.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Which layer is it on? Make sure it isn't under like the background or else you will not be able to see it.

IDK

Smash Lord
that might be why. how would i fix that? just click raise this layer one step?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Do Ctrl L, then make a new layer and paste it onto that layer. Then, move that layer down to where that looks good.

IDK

Smash Lord
meh i'm not gonna but at least i know how now. i know a lot more about using some effects and backgrounds now so when i have time i'll start from scratch. we probably shouldn't be having this conversation on this thread anyway.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Don't message them. Someone will around to it eventually. However, if it's been, say, a week. I'd suggest reposting the request. I'm hoping someone saw my request.

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Hey guys, a couple of monthes ago i asked for this awesome sig that alimightyjeebus made me and now if none of you mind id like to have a new one please. This time it might be a bit more complicated since now i main 3 characters instead of one id like to have all three of my mains in it. If you guys would, i would like to have Mario in the Middle, Black DK to the right, and White Link to the left and some nice texture saying "The Franchise" with my gamer tag Killa on it as well. I really hope this isnt too much to ask for and i thank so much in advance if anyone takes up on it.
Its been about a week since i requested this and i havnt heard a word about it from Pistolz, the guy who took up on it. If its too complicated ill gladly wait more for it, or request something more simple. Please let me know if you need anything from me or more time, but i would like to know if anyone is even working on it or not, thank you.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
hey wats up uhh can u make a sig for me with a green fox and sonic lol dont care how its done u seem like somene who knows his stuff from ur other sigs

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

Render: Riley from "Boondocks". Couldn't find any good pics, sorry ;[.

Text/Font: "Kuro"; Any font you think would work is cool.

Design: Possibly lighting or something. Not to smart with this kinda stuff, so whatever you think would work with it.

Size: 100 x. 100

Border: Yes

---

Signature

Render: SSBB Black Alt. Falco & SSBB Green Alt. Snake

Text/Font: "SeXy!"; Font, whatever you like.

Design: Like I said, ain't to smart. Whatever you think would work.

Size: 419 x. 129

Border: Yes

;D

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
First of all, thanks in advance to every member of the All Star House of Sigs.

My first one is something like this:
Size: 70x70, I guess...
Colors: A blending light blue with light pink for background.
Design: Yellow feathers.

Again, thank you to all members.

WTF 70 x 70?

do you know how small that is!!?!?!?

No sig maker would/could ever make something so small look good.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
This is a request for L.

This is a sig a had done for me awhile back, but with the release of Brawl, I would like to have a few things added to it. The sig that you would be working on is the current sig you see with samus on it. The first thing I would like to be done is for this image of a metroid on R.O.B's head to be added on the right side of the sig. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd277/Kid_Dashm/Brawl/Robvs-5.jpg The next thing I would like to be done is for my tag J.G WentWorth to standout a bit more. Also I would like for it to say S.W.R in the middle of the sig between the Samus that's already there and the picture of R.O.B that would be added. Can it be done? If it can be done, Have Fun with it add your own style to it to make it perfect. :]

EDIT: Did I post this in the right place? Or do I need to post it somewhere else to reach L? Someone let me know soon lol

Vts

Smash Champion
i got a request! shut up!

but now to the real point. I need a banner made for some local tournaments this task is really hard (conker idk if you want to take this one or not so posting it here)

but i need a cool little banner that can go across the top of a flier for smash tournaments. so not to big but enough to grab someone attention.

words need to be something along the lines of Smash Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl Tournaments!(or Bi-weeklies)

last person to take this on fail! be warned i think i forced him to quit making sigs also so be warned!

and also to make it even harder use these images!!!! i need it asap! so enjoy yourself :psycho:

(mirror of one of them images so looks like they are facing off)
Brawl's
Melee's (make mirror is possible)

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Nope. Got it fixed. Thanks for the kinda friendly advice...
No problem sorry to kinda go a tad crazy there.

That just really shocked me XD.

I don't recommend that image though as it is not rendered.

i got a request! shut up!

but now to the real point. I need a banner made for some local tournaments this task is really hard (conker idk if you want to take this one or not so posting it here)

but i need a cool little banner that can go across the top of a flier for smash tournaments. so not to big but enough to grab someone attention.

words need to be something along the lines of Smash Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl Tournaments!(or Bi-weeklies)

last person to take this on fail! be warned i think i forced him to quit making sigs also so be warned!

and also to make it even harder use these images!!!! i need it asap! so enjoy yourself :psycho:

(mirror of one of them images so looks like they are facing off)
Brawl's
Melee's (make mirror is possible)
Aw this looks like fun :D

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
That's the **** Snucas. Thanks haha.

And if you can't find it, I'll take the regular costumes. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom