• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Angelous Project

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Just want to prove to everyone that my team is the best in the poke-world, anyone up for a battle lets make it happen. My FC is in my trainers card. PM or post here if anyone thinks they can take me on. But dont feel too bad after the defeat. I want to make this an Official challenge to every competive pokemon trainer here. I want to fight all of you, I wont post my team and you dont have to post yours. It will be a completely unanimous battle. After I win ill post the match results here on this thread for everyone to see. What this is, is a chart that im useing to keep count for every trainer that ive defeated. And so those who have not face me will have the chance too.

To the moderaters, I know there is a battle me thread and i have posted there too. I just wanted a stable place for me to hold count of my victorys without have to stroll through pages.

One last thing, of course i know i wont win them all and if i sound cocky its because i want to spice everything up so that i can get more challenges. Im useing a new protype team so im expecting some loses. But lets look at this as way to test your team against a newly devoloped UU team. Of course standard rules apply.

First opponet: Fluffy
Status: Uncomplete ( Id like to think I had the upper hand in our first and last battle )
Comments: You should work on your predictibiliy game. Um nice Earthquake, that critical hit really came through for you.

Next: I love celebi, when are we going to play ?

1. No ubers.
2. No one hit KO moves
3. Dont spam my team tatics to players I havent played yet.

ss118

Smash Master
You better be glad you added those last 2 paragraphs, otherwise I would've been pissed.
Otherwise, if this team is as "unbeatable" as you proclaim it, play me on shoddy so that I can dismiss any accusation of cheating. Pure Power already makes Azumarill a beast, we don't need it on Garchomp.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
No team is the best. No team is ultimately superior to others. It may seem like your team has a way to deal with most (or even all) of OU Pokemons' standard movesets, but eventually there will be a team that can beat yours using Pokemon with movesets you never would've thought you'd face. Aside from what I just said, I did read that last paragraph (about you not winning them all).

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

IC3R

Smash Lord
No team is the best. No team is ultimately superior to others. It may seem like your team has a way to deal with most (or even all) of OU Pokemons' standard movesets, but eventually there will be a team that can beat yours using Pokemon with movesets you never would've thought you'd face. Aside from what I just said, I did read that last paragraph (about you not winning them all).

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
'Tis true, we overran that other thread stating the exact same things. That was kinda funny though...it got closed cause it wasn't getting anywhere, and we just overtook the poor sucker :lol:

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Ill start with the first post. ss118 If you have a ligit pokemon team and wish to battle me then please set up a date as soon as possible. Im very confident in my teams ability to take on pokemon including ubers.

fluffy

Smash Champion
lol who wants to be the first that beats in the fray? ill give anyone the 1st win.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
lol who wants to be the first that beats in the fray? ill give anyone the 1st win.
how about you fluffy ? It would be nice if you could show me how good you are. So do you want to make this happen ?

fluffy

Smash Champion
how about you fluffy ? It would be nice if you could show me how good you are. So do you want to make this happen ?
i haven't played in over 3 months.

but lets do this like...tonight? im getting my ds ready.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
i haven't played in over 3 months.

but lets do this like...tonight? im getting my ds ready.
Okay then. when will you be ready, whats your wifi friendcode ? mine is my t-card. Im hooking everything up now.

fluffy

Smash Champion
2749 8603 1352

sleep, species, evasion, ohko clause all apply. idk what u want with items or freeze. personally, i wouldnt go with item clausing. and what about legends?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
2749 8603 1352

sleep, species, evasion, ohko clause all apply. idk what u want with items or freeze. personally, i wouldnt go with item clausing. and what about legends?

Hmm... I personally I dont mind if you use legends. Aslong as their not Extreme ubers, Mewtwo, Arceus, Mew, Deoxys ect. Other such as latios or wobbufet i dont care .

Hmm, it looks as if my team is missing a member so im going to toss in a last second pick.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Hmm... I personally I dont mind if you use legends. Aslong as their not Extreme ubers, Mewtwo, Arceus, Mew, Deoxys ect. Other such as latios or wobbufet i dont care .

Hmm, it looks as if my team is missing a member so im going to toss in a last second pick.
well im going with the smogon tier list. and i'm pretty sure that wobbufet and latios are both still ubers right? anwayz i'm fine with every legend that aren't ubers.

**EDIT**
im waiting

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
well im going with the smogon tier list. and i'm pretty sure that wobbufet and latios are both still ubers right? anwayz i'm fine with every legend that aren't ubers.
okay then, ive finished making my last second preps ill add your code and we will start.

EDIT: one last thing my game name: is " Castic " im guessing yours is fluffy ? I need to know in order to add you.

fluffy

Smash Champion
you can call me whatever name you like. fluffy is fine.
**EDIT**
sry i forgot my list was full so i need to delete someone...anywayz ill name u castic
**EDIT**
you disconnected

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Whats the deal fluffy ? Why the sudden disconnection ???? Are you a girl ????

No I didnt it just stop, you can ask my friend he was watching the entire match. im waiting to link up again.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Whats the deal fluffy ? Why the sudden disconnection ???? Are you a girl ????
you can ask anyone here and they'll tell you that i never disconnect. i use a usb connector attached to my computer and the signal is superb here.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
you can ask anyone here and they'll tell you that i never disconnect. i use a usb connector attached to my computer and the signal is superb here.
I didnt disconnect, anyway dont switch up your team lets finish this. So fair it was even.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I didnt disconnect, anyway dont switch up your team lets finish this. So far it was even.

Well this is getting kinda annoying. >.> my connection signal is 3 bars.
You had no reason to disconnect that time but neither did i. We kinda know each other playstyle to well. But **** IT i want to beat you !

fluffy

Smash Champion
2nd time. now i remember why i don't play this game anymore.

im waiting again. find a better area.
**EDIT**
turn off voice chat. do u hav aim?

calvaryfuk

Smash Rookie
wow this seems to be quite an argument.

anwayz i play fluffy casually and he never disconnects. hope that helps : ) which team are you using btw fluffy

fluffy

Smash Champion
same team as always. i dont hav time to raise another bunch lol.

anywayz i think it's best if we just battle another time in the fray. it's just not working out today : /

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
lets do one more ! ^ _ ^ this was pretty fun. But dude seriously im not doing it.

* Sighs * well.... anyone else up for a battle ? And one thing else. You didnt tell me if you were a girl or boy. And heh what do you think of my proto-type team ? I mind-gamed you like 4 times ehehe. j/k

Also i have yahoo messenger. And i saw your myspace tom... whats with the girl trainer ?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
* sighs * well this is getting disapointing. - _ - atleast wanted to finish one battle today.

i was using my sister's pokes. mine is at college but i have winter break.
Oh well... i see. Wanna have one more go at it ? Well i was waiting for celebi.

fluffy

Smash Champion
* sighs * well this is getting disapointing. - _ - atleast wanted to finish one battle today.

Oh well... i see. Wanna have one more go at it ? Well i was waiting for celebi.
yea celebi and i need to battle again sometime

i can't battle tonight, i have to perfect raining blood on guitar hero. maybe tomorrow

fluffy

Smash Champion
ok celebi ill hav one quick battle haha
**EDIT**
crazy game. i actually dont care that i lost. it was really epic lol

D

Deleted member

I will battle you in due time I'm sure. I'll refer you to the other members of my clan first.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/TheCape/timcard.png

Feel free to follow the link & add my friend code -----> Tim
AIM = UltimaScout
You know, you can just put image tags around it:

And to In The Fray: Why not just have these matches on shoddy? I'm sure the risk of being disconnected there is much lower. Wifi battles take a long time and lag a lot even when they don't disconnect. Plus, shoddy records battle logs...

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Okay... I'm putting Slowbro, Azelf and Articuno back on my team... But... 36 minutes... that's the longest one tonight.
Wow that sounded like am really interesting battle . I see your online now, Why not take me on for size I have an articuno on my team aswell.

I will battle you in due time I'm sure. I'll refer you to the other members of my clan first.
Good * Nods * I want to face everyone on smashboards. So I dont mind working my way up to you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/TheCape/timcard.png

Feel free to follow the link & add my friend code -----> Tim
AIM = UltimaScout
Okay well how often are you online ? Send me pm to set up exact time.

You know, you can just put image tags around it:

And to In The Fray: Why not just have these matches on shoddy? I'm sure the risk of being disconnected there is much lower. Wifi battles take a long time and lag a lot even when they don't disconnect. Plus, shoddy records battle logs...
That sounds very intresting and all, but i have my reasons for wanting to battle over wifi. Ive raised my pokemon for a long time to counter specific set ups, and perposely left my team open to obvious weakness just to see how well my team can adjust to such random situations and scenarios. Shame really my team leader is not ready yet, my secret weapon.

And as for shoddy if i cant battle with the pokemon i raised through my GBA Im not to inerested in it. Not to menton im not sure how the program works.

But the random disconnecting really bugs me, I dont want people to get the ideal that im disconnecting, especially when my bars are at 3 ( at all times ) And my friend has the offical nintendo wi-fi usb connector. Sure the battles are kinda long but epic matches are worth it.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
yo
in the fray
i can take you down
pm me when you are up for losing
tonight is the most ideal time or battling
i will be online at 8-10 california time
i look forward to winning

Top Bottom